Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

malliard

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2019, 04:21:41 PM
No but Malliard isn't blowing truckers out back of the Taco Bell for a few bucks either.

God.  At least I hope not.
Nope..

Quote from: malliard on June 10, 2019, 05:31:55 PM
Nope..

Great.  You didn't quit your day gig and go all in with #Legacy and you are just fine.    Don't be tempted or.........................

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2019, 04:21:41 PM
No but Malliard isn't blowing truckers out back of the Taco Bell for a few bucks either...

It's never too late to start a new career.

AC400KICK

7/20/19

Patiently awaiting The Queen of Late Night Talk Radio return to the airwaves. I will Christen my new apartment in Yorkville, Manhattan, New York City by listening to her show and calling in with Lisa. LONG LIVE HEATHER WADE!!!

DocHolliday

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 11, 2019, 11:03:50 AM
7/20/19

Patiently awaiting The Queen of Late Night Talk Radio return to the airwaves. I will Christen my new apartment in Yorkville, Manhattan, New York City by listening to her show and calling in with Lisa. LONG LIVE HEATHER WADE!!!

Is there some announcement somewhere?

Also can someone do a TLDR synopsis of Heather and departures/meltdowns/reasons why she has come and gone?

Lilith

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 11, 2019, 11:09:07 AM
Is there some announcement somewhere?

Also can someone do a TLDR synopsis of Heather and departures/meltdowns/reasons why she has come and gone?

#hehheh

Lilith

So...

My God, My GOD.

Why would Heather Wade even consider a comeback?

She has repeatedly been a flop, and a total embarrassment to herself and her fans.  Why would she risk going from bad to worse?

Surely she would be better off going back to being a phone sex operator.  According to her, that was a great success for her.

Lilith

7/20/19

Do you honestly believe Heather is going to try for a comeback Anthony?

7/20/19

🔥LIT CITY🔥

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 12, 2019, 09:04:15 AM
🔥LIT CITY🔥

So, Anthony is a Trump-hating Democrat who loves Heather. I’d say this qualifies him for official catlady status.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2019, 09:27:35 AM
So, Anthony is a Trump-hating Democrat who loves Heather. I’d say this qualifies him for official catlady status.

🔥LIT CITY🔥> Trump

the Trump administration could learn a thing or two from Anthony.

DynamoHum

This is three sep. sources now.

Pizzapunch

With Mike in Montana trying to be producer it appears [attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 12, 2019, 10:54:51 AM
This is three sep. sources now.

One of the queens of BellGab bashing BellGab?  What a hypocrite.  Much like Erinn.  Whats with these assholes?  So what?  They can dish it out here, but they can't take it?  I call BS.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 12, 2019, 10:59:22 AM
With Mike in Montana trying to be producer it appears [attachment=1,msg1333069]  [attachment=2,msg1333069]

I've kind of gotten into the habit of listening to Coast at night now.  At least it's reliable, and they don't wimp and cry about BellGab, like a bunch of pussies.

Lilith

Even IF Heather went back on the air, anybody wanna guess how long she'll last?

Will she be broadcasting from the cuckshack?

Does she still have the old ArtBell equiptment?

Who will be helping her with her tech issues?  She sure doesn't seem like a tech genius.

Lilith

Heather, if you return to the air, I promise to at least listen for the first night, and post with my honest feedback.

Lilith

Heather, if your looking for guest suggestions, a few great ideas crossed my mind.

#Anthony
#Milluh
#RichardGroyper
#DynamoHum
#Sixteen
#GeorgeSenda
#TheErinnF
#Damon

Lilith

Dave Darin, always the voice of reason.  I like him.  Too darn bad his shows are so "Paranormal" in focus, otherwise, I would listen to him frequently.

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 12:32:24 PM
Heather, if your looking for guest suggestions, a few great ideas crossed my mind.

#Anthony
#Milluh
#RichardGroyper
#DynamoHum
#Sixteen
#GeorgeSenda
#TheErinnF
#Damon

my schedule is wide open, Heather.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 11:21:23 AM
One of the queens of BellGab bashing BellGab?  What a hypocrite.  Much like Erinn.  Whats with these assholes?  So what?  They can dish it out here, but they can't take it?  I call BS.
LOL.  The most important thing is to keep that $4.99 a month from all of her rubes rolling in.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 12:20:18 PM
Even IF Heather went back on the air, anybody wanna guess how long she'll last?

Will she be broadcasting from the cuckshack?...

The good news is she already has an opening song for her show.

http://youtu.be/I1uCwOyXOJU

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 11:25:10 AM
I've kind of gotten into the habit of listening to Coast at night now.  At least it's reliable, and they don't wimp and cry about BellGab, like a bunch of pussies.
Other than when Jorch gets on a rant about the rat eating haterz.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2019, 01:48:11 PM
LOL.  The most important thing is to keep that $4.99 a month from all of her rubes rolling in.

I wish her luck with that. I'm guessing the ones that never canceled their subscription, will support her, regardless, for the rest of her life.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 12, 2019, 01:57:17 PM
So is Heather’s...

That IS the one photo, that I suggested she should have never posted.  My God,  My GOD!

Lilith

Keep those Emails rollin in folks!!

THANKS Mike in Montana!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 12, 2019, 10:17:28 AM
🔥LIT CITY🔥> Trump

the Trump administration could learn a thing or two from Anthony.

Oh yeah? Like what? Having premonitions about something bad about to happen? ::)