Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

Zenman

BELLACAST         ON NOW
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/
Or, for players and such:  http://50.7.71.219:7453/live.m3u

Popple on now.

Also Jaz and Bateman.

Quote from: coaster on July 21, 2015, 01:13:00 AM
I feel bad for the guy. Just an old fella with no tech knowledge. Get er done Hoagie.

Me to. I'm behind hoagey

WOTR

Quote from: Spinner on July 21, 2015, 01:12:55 AM
Is that Robin giving him instructions in the background?
Yup, he said something about Robin being good with skype... Maybe he ought to just interveiw her for awhile?

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2015, 01:12:28 AM
whole screen disolved!? Love it. THIS is radio. Robin should be doing like OTR stuff: making horse clopping sounds, thunderstorms by shaking sheets of metals, and what not?

lol

Spinner

Quote from: area51drone on July 21, 2015, 01:11:18 AM
;D ;D   This show is accidentally entertaining
So far, it's absolutely hilarious! I haven'i stopped laughing

Event Horizon

I guess Hoagland doesn't even know that this is live broadcast...
This sounds like a guy calling in to tech-support.

flimflam384

Hoagland let's talk about the wacky shit you almost certainly see in the new Pluto pics!

Ward

was hoping his first guest would be The Face on Jim Mars  :)

Designx

I thought Hoagland's mouth would motor on for 4 hours - why he needs a guest I have no clue.

tweet75

so is art allowed to go over 3 hours if he chooses?

ksm32

Fuck it, I'm taking tomorrow off. Gotta hear all of this.

Even the silence.

LadyFish

My husband says it sounds like RCH is an old man trying to figure out how to use a microwave!

Quote from: tweet75 on July 21, 2015, 01:14:52 AM
so is art allowed to go over 3 hours if he chooses?

Cut into Hoagland?? No freaking way.

phrodo

I think Richard is going to turn it off and turn it back on. Troubleshooting rule #1.

albrecht

This is AWESOME. I recall trying to help one of my old uncles how to record a message for his telephone answering machine decades ago,,,,and it was so great that he (and family) said "keep it." (Him saying stuff like "so now I talk" "into this part of the machine" etc until his last name was cut off by the recording.) 

karios8

Quote from: LadyFish on July 21, 2015, 01:15:09 AM
My husband says it sounds like RCH is an old man trying to figure out how to use a microwave!

Hahahaha

WOTR

Quote from: Event Horizon on July 21, 2015, 01:13:25 AM
Keith needs to tell Hoagland to stop being nervous and apologize and just TALK about interesting stuff...
Nobody cares if the guest is AWOL... just talk about space shit.... man...
What will Hoagie do if his guest is a no show one night or storms keep the microwave transmission from reaching him?  He needs to relax and find a way to deal with the unexpected if he is going to do live radio.

Ward

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 21, 2015, 01:15:12 AM
Play us out WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN play us out

im sure there are some that don't know this was a young Bill Orielly showing his true face ;)

coaster

Im embarassed for him. Reminds me of the time i tried to show my father how to use the internet.

Northcoaster

Quote from: phrodo on July 21, 2015, 01:15:38 AM
I think Richard is going to turn it off and turn it back on. Troubleshooting rule #1.

"Never underestimate the power of a reboot" is the best thing you can possibly learn about computer stuff.