• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 02, 2016, 09:23:35 AM
Oh god. A quote in the Upper Right Corner Thoughts thread made the upper right corner. Everyone stand back. I think this might tear a hole in the time space continuum.

Spooky eh?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 02, 2016, 09:26:11 AM
Yes. (Nutrition advice).. cheese takes a while to digest, so taking it just before sleeping can give indigestion and a restless night.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 02, 2016, 09:32:42 AM

Why wouldn't I be? Look it up goddam you. How DARE you question me.

https://youtu.be/m0XuKORufGk

Reported and praise MV blah blah..

zeebo

Quote from: MV on May 02, 2016, 08:50:20 AM
did you make the calls from a pay phone?

Remember one also has to factor in the cost of one's time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2016, 11:44:18 AM
Remember one also has to factor in the cost of one's time.

in that case, you people owe me a fuck-ton of money.

Wow!  What a honor to make the upper right.  Thank you MV.  In truth, I would give up all the glory for the opportunity to go back in time and erase a wrong on that very day, on that very thread.  It seems I have hurt a young woman's feelings most grievously.  Although not my intent, the damage was done...to my everlasting shame. :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 02, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
Wow!  What a honor to make the upper right.  Thank you MV.  In truth, I would give up all the glory for the opportunity to go back in time and erase a wrong on that very day, on that very thread.  It seems I have hurt a young woman's feelings most grievously.  Although not my intent, the damage was done...to my everlasting shame. :(

you're welcome, sir, but i am not the person who chooses the corner quote.  about a month ago i was back to selecting the quotes, but it's back to being handled by someone else.  that person wishes to remain unknown.

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 02, 2016, 09:23:35 AM
Oh god. A quote in the Upper Right Corner Thoughts thread made the upper right corner. Everyone stand back. I think this might tear a hole in the time space continuum.

Hmm, must've missed THAT one...

Quote from: MV on May 02, 2016, 11:50:17 AM
you're welcome, sir, but i am not the person who chooses the corner quote.  about a month ago i was back to selecting the quotes, but it's back to being handled by someone else.  that person wishes to remain unknown.

I bet it's Curtis...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 73s on May 02, 2016, 12:50:12 PM
Hmm, must've missed THAT one...

It only lasted for about an hour which just might have diverted a catastrophe not seen since the big bang.

zeebo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 02, 2016, 01:00:36 PM
It only lasted for about an hour which just might have diverted a catastrophe not seen since the big bang.

I'll keep an eye out for reports of any gravity waves.

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 02, 2016, 01:00:36 PM

haha! So that's why my power went out for about 30 minutes?

Love this thread  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on May 02, 2016, 12:51:21 PM
I bet it's Curtis...

that's been guessed before, but nope.  not curtis.

Hog

Quote from: MV on May 02, 2016, 02:50:37 PM
that's been guessed before, but nope.  not curtis.
If the user was indeed correctly guessed, would you confirm the identity honestly?

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
If the user was indeed correctly guessed, would you confirm the identity honestly?

peace
Hog

i wouldn't, but i'm being honest when i tell you it's not curtis.  i don't think anyone will guess correctly, frankly.  i will tell you that it's someone who posts regularly.

whoozit

Quote from: MV on May 02, 2016, 03:06:10 PM
i wouldn't, but i'm being honest when i tell you it's not curtis.  i don't think anyone will guess correctly, frankly.  i will tell you that it's someone who posts regularly.
Is it me?  Am I picking them?  If so I'm doing a great job on the secrecy bit.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on May 02, 2016, 03:48:34 PM
Is it me?  Am I picking them? ...

If it is, you wouldn't be allowed to tell yourself.

Hog

Perfect answer, I appreciate your honesty, thank you.

peace
Hog

BellGab-We're More Polite Than Facebook Users!

akwilly

I made upper right once. Did not help my sex life.

BobGrau

I seem to recall you telling someone, in a post, that they could pick the comment in future - but I can't remember who it was!  Am I remembering that right or is this another phantom memory I've created while trying to fix the timestream?

zeebo

Quote from: akwilly on May 03, 2016, 05:12:08 AM
I made upper right once. Did not help my sex life.

Turns out it's not helpful on a resume either.

effluenza

Can the Upper Right space be bought? I'd like to advertize the sale of my spoon collection.

Quote from: effluenza on May 03, 2016, 07:00:44 PM
Can the Upper Right space be bought? I'd like to advertize the sale of my spoon collection.

The proper procedure for that is to insult MV in 5-6 posts, then make a $50 donation to BellGab.

effluenza

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 03, 2016, 07:02:05 PM
The proper procedure for that is to insult MV in 5-6 posts, then make a $50 donation to BellGab.

I may as well donate my spoon collection. Does MV like spoons? They're small and not meant for eating.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on May 03, 2016, 02:05:19 PM
I seem to recall you telling someone, in a post, that they could pick the comment in future - but I can't remember who it was!  Am I remembering that right or is this another phantom memory I've created while trying to fix the timestream?

the mandela effect!