George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 12:41:46 AM
Now I have to find the Tenant.  Thanks for the recommendations. :D

I remember being in a cinema back in the day watching the trailer for The Tenant. Gravelly voice-over intones, 'Nobody does it to you like Roman Polanski.' Voice at the back immediately shouts, 'Especially if you're 13.'

Final point on Mr Lobo. When Joorch trailed it before 'Here's What's Happeneen' he said, 'Later on tonight, we'll be tokkeen about science-fiction films.' And that's about the only genre that didn't get mentioned: certainly not in the segment I heard.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2017, 01:21:04 PM
Ha!  Good thing Harvey and Darryl had power.  I don't think they would have had much luck wandering around public places and just asking.

http://youtu.be/TW9N1Rp7vng

I actually watched that and my life is worse for it.  I hate the internet and I hate blowjobs.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 20, 2017, 01:32:39 PM
I remember being in a cinema back in the day watching the trailer for The Tenant. Gravelly voice-over intones, 'Nobody does it to you like Roman Polanski.' Voice at the back immediately shouts, 'Especially if you're 13.'

Final point on Mr Lobo. When Joorch trailed it before 'Here's What's Happeneen' he said, 'Later on tonight, we'll be tokkeen about science-fiction films.' And that's about the only genre that didn't get mentioned: certainly not in the segment I heard.

Jorch's knowledge of science fiction begins and ends with The Twilight Zone.  Thanks for getting back to the thread topic.  I'm waiting for the skeletons to come out of the closet about Jorch's past.  Surely there are a lot of women who have been harassed by Noory starting with his exes.  Probably men too.

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 01:39:47 PM
I actually watched that and my life is worse for it.  I hate the internet and I hate blowjobs.

You hate blowjobs?  Good Lord, man, may I ask why?  What if it was Melissa McCarthy giving you a blowjob?

ShayP

I listened to an older show with Mr. Lobo and Noory.  Good old George addressed Mr. Lobo by his first name.  Mr. Lobo responded "No No No. It's Mr. Lobo."  Good old George responded with "How about Mr. E?"  (Lobo's name is Eric)  That blew my mind because that had to have been sorted out when Tommy booked the gig.
Mr. Lobo was cool and carried on.  Throughout the show George refered to him as 'MR. LOGO."  He eventually caught himself.  Mr. Lobo gave a good interview and Noory asked the same shit as always.  Even told Mr. Lobo that they were the same person in an alternate dimension.  Lobo played along.  One thing that was hilarious is Noory asked Mr. Lobo what he had planned.  Mr. Lobo said that after the show he was going to shoot himself.  LOL!  Of course it was all in good fun but...

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 01:46:26 PM
You hate blowjobs?  Good Lord, man, may I ask why?  What if it was Melissa McCarthy giving you a blowjob?

I'm sorry man.  I just never was into them.  I can't finish.  :-\

Oh...I'd fuck the shit out of Melissa McCarthy.  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 01:52:14 PM
I'm sorry man.  I just never was into them.  I can't finish.

Same. Prefer to just get on with the horizontal rumba.

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 01:52:14 PM
I'm sorry man.  I just never was into them.  I can't finish.  :-\

Oh...I'd fuck the shit out of Melissa McCarthy.  ;)

LOL,  I know you would.  I guess I understand why you don't like them but  that shit gets me off.  Different strokes..lol.

albrecht

Profound Norry question: "would you, I don't play tennis, but would you play tennis with a robot?"
AI expert guest must have been rolling his eyes. At least, thus far, Norry hasn't pulled his "I am a robot" shtick as he had in the past with callers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 01:46:26 PM

No, Angela Landsbury.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 01:51:27 PM
I listened to an older show with Mr. Lobo and Noory.  Good old George addressed Mr. Lobo by his first name.  Mr. Lobo responded "No No No. It's Mr. Lobo."  Good old George responded with "How about Mr. E?"  (Lobo's name is Eric)  That blew my mind because that had to have been sorted out when Tommy booked the gig.
Mr. Lobo was cool and carried on.  Throughout the show George refered to him as 'MR. LOGO."  He eventually caught himself.  Mr. Lobo gave a good interview and Noory asked the same shit as always.  Even told Mr. Lobo that they were the same person in an alternate dimension.  Lobo played along.  One thing that was hilarious is Noory asked Mr. Lobo what he had planned.  Mr. Lobo said that after the show he was going to shoot himself.  LOL!  Of course it was all in good fun but...
Ha!  Another Jorchism, his determination to address folks by some Jorch-abortion of their first name.  If it's like Mr. Lobo's case, Jorch knows he'll screw-up his name anyway so may as well do it going in with Jorch's "personal touch."  He, he, he... "Mr. Logo."  Just one more reason for me to refer to Nooron as "Jorch."  I'm surprised he refers to LMH as "Linda," instead of "Lin."  He must know LMH would beat his ass.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 02:11:11 PM
Profound Norry question: "would you, I don't play tennis, but would you play tennis with a robot?"
AI expert guest must have been rolling his eyes. At least, thus far, Norry hasn't pulled his "I am a robot" shtick as he had in the past with callers.
Or his "Hey!  Wanna hear me do a choo choo train?"   ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 01:08:21 PM
That's basically how I feel about it.  And you know what.  There will always be some sort of casting couch because there will always be women and men desperate for stardom who will do anything for a chance at the bigtime.  They whore themselves out if it will serve that purpose.  Unfortunately then the decent women and men will also be accosted because the moguls have had their way with the whores and expect more of the same.

I remember hearing a story of Darryl Zanuck and how some star was trying to get in to see him in his office but his secretary wouldn't let him pass.  Turns out good old Darryl was getting a blowjob from some willing woman.  Nothing will change.  There will always be people like Harvey and Polanski in the business.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/19/moguls-and-starlets-100-years-of-hollywoods-corrosive-systemic-sexism

Harvey, I am shocked, shocked, I tell you.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2017, 02:56:26 PM
Ha!  Another Jorchism, his determination to address folks by some Jorch-abortion of their first name.  If it's like Mr. Lobo's case, Jorch knows he'll screw-up his name anyway so may as well do it going in with Jorch's "personal touch."  He, he, he... "Mr. Logo."  Just one more reason for me to refer to Nooron as "Jorch."  I'm surprised he refers to LMH as "Linda," instead of "Lin."  He must know LMH would beat his ass.  ;D

I have to edit.  Lobo said he would hang himself.  Not shoot himself.  Regardless...same outcome.  ;)  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 02:46:19 PM
No, Angela Landsbury.  ;)

LOL!  No.  No vibe whatsoever.  However, Bea Arthur is a different story.

Swishypants

Quote from: Spikegirl on April 07, 2008, 06:13:12 PM
Exactly ... and George seems to have a fear of OPEN LINES ... wonder why that is.

I heard from someone who called in that her call was screened 3 times, just to make sure of what she was going to ask George. He has to be spoon fed everything and have his hand held. Enough. Bring in someone like Art who can handle cold calls, who is not intimidated by anyone not there to kiss his ass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2744394/The-loneliness-early-menopause-Melissa-42-childless-menopause-began-friends-having-babies.html

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 04:19:34 PM
LOL!  No.  No vibe whatsoever.  However, Bea Arthur is a different story.

Jeez Shay - How about her TV Daughter?

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 04:56:09 PM
YES.  She's a freak.  :D  ;)

Glad we got you headed into a happier place man     :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 04:56:09 PM
YES.  She's a freak.  :D  ;)

And then there's Maude. And then there's MAUDE!  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 05:20:03 PM
And then there's Maude. And then there's MAUDE!  :D

What do you have against Betty White?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 20, 2017, 05:21:37 PM
What do you have against Betty White?

Uhhh...huhuhuh...she played a slut on The Mary Tyler Moore show...huhuhuh...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

Uhhh...huhuhuh...she played a slut on The Mary Tyler Moore show...huhuhuh...

Watch what you say or Alan Ludden will come back from the grave to haunt you on Halloween.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 05:38:09 PM
Watch what you say or Alan Ludden will come back from the grave to haunt you on Halloween.

He knew.  ;)