• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on August 03, 2015, 07:43:33 PM
I miss (redacted,) I think s/he/it's been really busy lately. At least, I hope so. Maybe (Redacted) knows where s/he/it went.

Jackstar

You're right, I don't really miss Jazmunda anymore. What was I thinking?

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on August 04, 2015, 07:40:58 AM
The great Jazmunda is traveling to France, hopefully they will keep him.
I'm thinking it's more likely they'll just quit and surrender to him.

BobGrau

Funny how most people would be gone for a couple of weeks before we thought it was unusual  :P

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on August 04, 2015, 07:40:58 AM
The great Jazmunda is traveling to France, hopefully they will keep him.

Actually, Jaz is on his way to complete a mission of mercy for the french.  He's going to assassinate Jerry Lewis. 

twiki

Are we sure jazz is on holidays. Weird that he hasn't even posted to say hi.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: twiki on August 12, 2015, 12:30:52 AM
Are we sure jazz is on holidays. Weird that he hasn't even posted to say hi.

Word is is the he is on vacay but I to find it weird that he hasn't posted anything in a few weeks. Unless he's in a remote place WiFi is everywhere. The dude lives for Art and this website and we have not heard a peep. Have any of his friends on this site heard from him? I truly hope he and his family are ok.

zeebo

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 23, 2015, 08:09:12 PM
Where's Cam at?

I think Cam said on the books thread he was taking an August holiday.  I picture him holed up in some mysterious remote hideaway where he's building his own A.I. supercomputer and reading every Stephen King novel ever written.

pate

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2015, 01:27:02 AM
I think Cam said on the books thread he was taking an August holiday.  I picture him holed up in some mysterious remote hideaway where he's building his own A.I. supercomputer and reading every Stephen King novel ever written.

Bachman novels (novellas?) to be included in that hear-say?

BobGrau

Cam broadcasts his rotory from an open field in Ireland, but that field is not always there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on August 24, 2015, 10:24:20 AM
Chewmouse

now there's a name i'd forgotten about.  wonder what happened to her.

Thanks, oh great Squirrel! I think he's holed up reading everything. EVERYTHING! And watching movies, too, concentrating on made for tv 70's horror flicks.

pate

Quote from: BobGrau on August 24, 2015, 06:35:00 AM
Cam broadcasts his rotory from an open field in Ireland, but that field is not always there.

In cornfield you do not dial rotary, rotary dials you..

wr250

Quote from: BobGrau on August 24, 2015, 06:35:00 AM
actually cam is sitting in for basement cat, cuz basement cat went on a vacation

chinaclipper

I really, truly miss the moderator of this forum.  will never forget him.  now, what was his name again?  pj or mp or something like that?

Oh yeah I remember that guy, that car crash show he did was pretty funny.

chinaclipper

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on September 09, 2015, 03:12:53 PM
Oh yeah I remember that guy, that car crash show he did was pretty funny.

yeah, he had a great sense of humor.  and that Australian accent just made him seem more funny.

Caruthers612

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2015, 09:38:05 PM
I'm thinking it's more likely they'll just quit and surrender to him.

See that was a little joke about the French. I recognize it. No flies on me.

chinaclipper

remember how he used to yell and cuss and get mad at us?  Fun times.

lonevoice

The General
Camazotz Automat
Redacted
Sardondi
MV

MR. Spock

Quote from: lonevoice on September 19, 2015, 04:59:51 PM
The General
Camazotz Automat
Redacted
Sardondi
MV
I do miss them plus I miss Falkie and I also miss McPhallus too.

Quote from: MR. Spock on September 20, 2015, 09:30:02 PM
I do miss them plus I miss Falkie and I also miss McPhallus too.

I would be fine if Falkie and his thread disappeared forever.  I don't wish him ill, but IMO that thread is a plugged toilet of dishonesty, dysfunction, and brutality.  I'm not for censorship, so I just avoid the thread now.

Did he actually get the ban hammer applied to his noggin?  Did Quicl Karl get banned or is he gone by choice?

zeebo

Quote from: West of the Rockies on September 20, 2015, 09:37:28 PM
I would be fine if Falkie and his thread disappeared forever.  I don't wish him ill, but IMO that thread is a plugged toilet of dishonesty, dysfunction, and brutality.  I'm not for censorship, so I just avoid the thread now.

I also don't want to censor the Falkie thread ... but I would like it relocated somewhere virtually invisible.

albrecht

I'll say again. Foodlion. Posts about some bad characters trespassing etc on his land (that seemed to have nice homegrown food, rural retreat, etc) and corrupt local police and how to stop. And then,,,nothing?

Yes, weird and troubling.  Some posters, well, you can sense their growing disinterest, a pulling away.  But FL's departure was instant.

zeebo

Sardondi stopped by briefly awhile back, and made another quick exit.  Hope he swings by again.  Also I still miss Ravenna.