• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jojo

Quote from: chefist on September 02, 2019, 02:17:51 PM
Ha...didn't see those posts. As long as they are 160 deg F on the inside, you're golden. Though they might be tough as leather.
Thanks, I'll let her know you said so.  Tender is the thing  :).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 01:09:19 PM
Art died from complications due to his MASSIVE tits.

You're not lying he did have back problems, which is persistent if you have phat titties.

VC

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 02:10:27 PM
Although she's not exactly a library lady, Heather hasn't been a danger to anyone.  Right?  Online drama is not the end of the world.

Do you listen to her meltdowns, and what other people have noted about their personal experience with her? She threatens people with implied violence mentioning using guns, shooting people including her neighbor helping out with his rifle, says she will fight and punch back, fabricates federal crimes involving hacking her phones with pending FBI arrests, threatens callers with paranoid threats alleging "they" threatened her person and reported this to the sheriff, threatens defamation law suits, says she attempted suicide twice this year, has mentioned she owns two guns that may be illegal for her to possess due to her suicide attempts.

Oh, and there is PLENTY more BSC behaviors to go along with that including blackouts, memory loss, mysterious falls, starvation, unknown causes for 6+ month disability to her left ankle/toes, obvious drug use both illegal and other, bizarre and aberrant behavior with her house guests, driving way over speed limits at night with headlights off, uncontrolled "insane" shouting rants lasting hours, etc. etc. Then there is her checkered past to consider too!

This easily qualifies her as a potentially dangerous person to other people and certainly to herself at a minimum.

Quote from: username on September 02, 2019, 02:36:24 PM
You're not lying he did have back problems, which is persistent if you have phat titties.

phat tittes caused hm to fall off that ladder. male breasts are the silent killer.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
Art was terrible for BG. Most posters just wanted to suck up to him and say how wonderful he was, yet the old bastard STILL bitched about the forum. You could never win with him, either way he'd find a reason to be a dick.

That's an interesting assessment one I think isn't far off from the truth. Most posters just wanted to lick his ass & for most celebrities ( I don't consider art a celebrity) some people took him for one, but even then he still had the same "better than thou attitude."

I knew this as soon as he would bitch and cry, as soon as someone would say something "negative". He didn't give a single fuck if you liked him. Typical celebrity attitude, focus and care only about the "bad comments".  Art was douche bag.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 02:59:14 PM
phat tittes caused hm to fall off that ladder. male breasts are the silent killer.

Amen.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 02, 2019, 03:21:56 PM
That 'letter' has the grammar of a 12 year old with ADHD.
Yeah. And confusing also since I thought Red Elk died many years ago? He was a great Art Bell guest and the "Heather" deal made me laugh. 

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 03:52:08 PM
Yeah. And confusing also since I thought Red Elk died many years ago? He was a great Art Bell guest and the "Heather" deal made me laugh.

On that website, it says dead in 2015. But there is a link to donate. I have to assume that somebody wants to keep the memory alive and the cash flowing using that webpage.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2019, 04:26:15 PM
On that website, it says dead in 2015. But there is a link to donate. I have to assume that somebody wants to keep the memory alive and the cash flowing using that webpage.
Yeah, old style site design and not sure who is running but likely yes.

Personal life details and drama queen aside. Proof of Art's radio genius can be proven by listening to some of those Red Elk shows. The ability alone to not react or guffaw about talking to rocks (and fuel pump) and the various predictions is impressive but then the amazing stuff like proving levitation- ON THE RADIO- with a straight face voice? And callers who clearly bought his theories and who desperately call in to ask advice from Red Elk (her friend has some relationship with a lizard, etc.)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 02, 2019, 11:38:16 AM
Was this about time Bell threatened to sue you?

That happened on at least three separate occasions.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 02, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
Art was terrible for BG. Most posters just wanted to suck up to him and say how wonderful he was, yet the old bastard STILL bitched about the forum. You could never win with him, either way he'd find a reason to be a dick.

Perfect summary of the situation.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2019, 01:26:52 PM
Gnoory appeared to fare better as a poster.

That's the most ironic thing. The forum was originally GeorgeNoorySucks.com and maintained that spirit through its entire history, yet Noory was far better at rolling with it... and he only threatened to sue me twice as opposed to Art's three times.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 02, 2019, 01:50:00 PM
When he needed or wanted something, however, he'd come back like nothing had ever happened.

Every time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 02:08:08 PM
Wasn't most of it fan commentary, though?  Were there that many haterz?

I really do think BellGab stressed the shit out of him and depressed him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 02:16:53 PM
He didn't know he could post a pic from a website he had access to and get the IPs that way?

How would he know which IP belongs to who? He'd have to do that through PM and send each person a unique url.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on September 03, 2019, 12:18:21 AM
I really do think BellGab stressed the shit out of him and depressed him.

No dump button on the internet. He came from the era of (and obviously was himself) state-controlled media.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on September 02, 2019, 04:26:15 PM

Senda was just ahead of his time. It seems that every person with access to the internet is E-begging today. I just ran across a youtube video of the BBC's dragon den. The guy who is posting somebody elses content (the BBC's) is asking that you go to his website and "donate a few $ to keep the videos coming!"

What a joke it's become. Go fund me because I'm too lazy to leave my house. Senda me a few dollars for my kitties. Please help buy me an A/C unit. Donate to my youtube channel so that I can post other people's content. Donate to me because I have control of a dead mans website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV-8vWIUvN0

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on September 02, 2019, 02:59:56 PM
He didn't give a single fuck if you liked him.

Are we supposed to be doing this now?  I can never keep up.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on September 03, 2019, 12:16:05 AM
That's the most ironic thing. The forum was originally GeorgeNoorySucks.com and maintained that spirit through its entire history, yet Noory was far better at rolling with it... and he only threatened to sue me twice as opposed to Art's three times.
You were threatened more by the man who the website (more or less) supported than the man who was (rightfully) drug through the mud every night that he broadcast (and most nights that he did not.)

That is hilarious. Long live the king.  ;)

*I checked out his profile to post his "crown" avatar and found it has been changed... But I also found that he last logged in yesterday... So, "Hi George." It appears that you have officially got more support on "George Noory sucks.com" than Bell appears to. With that revelation, I'm gong to go shoot myself now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 01:38:28 AM

No clue, I don't follow anyone's lead.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 03:11:21 AM
Actually, weren't DP and KoK the same guy? I can't remember.

I would be astonished if that was true.  KoK was funny and creative with his songs and pranking Heather's show.  DP gave off a distinct intellectually superior fat pony-tailed Aspie vibe and was more focused on poking Art.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 01:38:28 AM
We're also supposed to be keeping our avatar fully clothed.

So, I see that C2C is digging through the vault for Art shows.  Don't they know that the tape traders beat them to it almost half a decade ago?

albrecht

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on September 04, 2019, 06:26:09 PM
So, I see that C2C is digging through the vault for Art shows.  Don't they know that the tape traders beat them to it almost half a decade ago?
Yep, but maybe/hopefully they find some missing tapes or shows?

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/art-bell-vault-secrets-revelations/

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2019, 06:31:08 PM
Yep, but maybe/hopefully they find some missing tapes or shows?

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/art-bell-vault-secrets-revelations/

To be honest, I have been hoping that happens.  I mean, SIT has been a godsend for collectors, too.  I may sub for a month a few years from now if they're still doing it, just to binge DL ones I may be missing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on September 04, 2019, 06:26:09 PM

No, they're incompetent, but that's to be expected... Generico.