• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2015, 12:22:09 PM
Did she mentioned the "refugee" policy of Sweden for decades and coming to a crisis now, and subsequent rape rates and police "no go" areas? Or the murder of Olaf Palme? The former is a very interesting conspiracy.
I'm sure you know you can find all of the information on Sweden on Red Ice creations. The Swedish model is our future, if we don't take some sort of action.
Check it out.
www.redicecreations.com

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on December 09, 2015, 02:16:49 PM
Haha! Ten o'clock Central, midnight Pacific, I do believe. Good episode with James Perloff, true story of Pearl Harbor attack. Thanks for your interest.
Listening to your latest episode at this very moment.
Is there a place I can hear the shows when they are broadcast?

Dateline

Reading the last page of posts on Caravan To Midnight has piqued my interest.  I may have to rethink my thoughts on subscribing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2015, 09:56:01 PM
Is there a place I can hear the shows when they are broadcast?

I recently found a station airing the show,  I use TuneIn.... 

Wios 1480 not sure when these guys air it

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on December 09, 2015, 11:08:40 PM

I recently found a station airing the show,  I use TuneIn.... 

Wios 1480 not sure when these guys air it
Thanks--according to C2M website, there few terrestrials that air the whole show. WIOS is only an hour but I found KYAH 540 AM in Delta, Utah that broadcasts three hours in the afternoon. I just want to listen for awhile before committing to the subscription. I know about the youtubes posted, I just want to check it out sort of "unedited."

Quote from: Dateline on December 09, 2015, 11:01:31 PM
Reading the last page of posts on Caravan To Midnight has piqued my interest.  I may have to rethink my thoughts on subscribing.
I hope that you do subscribe, if for only 3 months. The show is on 5 nights a week,
and there are well over 400 episodes to choose from. John has some excellent guests, some you know, like L.A. Marzulli, Linda M. Howe, and so many other well known guests from "Coast", as well as people I never heard of who are really interesting, such as last night's guest, a fellow named Tony Ghepardo,  who worked on the U2 plane, among other things. A wide ranging program.
You won't be sorry. If you go to the website, caravantomidnight.com, there is always a free show you can watch/listen to, as well as the you tube channel.
p.s. I don't work for CTM, just a loyal subscriber who quit Coast when John left, as most of us are.

Fearlessjay

As someone who just enjoys interesting radio I can really recommend it as well. His shows go from total and utter nonsense to some of the best radio I've heard in ages. He can be a bit of a religious nut but he is also one of the most open minded hosts willing to let the guest speak. One of the great things about it is one segment can last a hour and a half, so if the topic is interesting tends to be given a lot of room to be explored. And if it's a rubbish topic simply move onto the next section. The downloads are designed in such a way you can ignore the opening monologue and simply listen to what interest you.

Elane237

I am careful to fast-forward through his intro comments because he spends entirely too much time ranting about “people of color” or people who differ from his (very narrow-minded ) world views or if he’s preaching his brand of “born again” Christianity; followed up with the “ John Wayne …tough talk”!

John B Wells provides a great platform for truth seekers.  However, I don’t believe he takes the time to actually read the books that his guests present â€" otherwise he would not still be blaming brown people (mostly victums) for the ills of the world.  He doesn’t seem to have a clear picture of who is behind the evil we face in America â€" otherwise, he wouldn’t still be choosing between Republicans over Democrats; he would know that our government has been controlled by evil Zionists ever since JFK (at least).

He appears to be unwilling or unable to articulate who the real enemies are â€" Zionist Jews running the Rothschild’s Israel formed around WW2, with their Samson Option of total nuclear destruction of anyone and everyone on the planet. He doesn’t seem to completely understand the messages that some of his guests are accurately conveying to wake the masses up.  I agree with Christopher Bollyn that if you can’t get it straight in your head about 9/11 â€" nothing else happening today will make sense.   

He needs to go back and “really” listen to guests such as Rebekah Roth, Christopher Bollyn, Dr. Judy Woods or other people who have articulated the entire agenda of 9/11 such as Seymour M. Hersh (The Samson Option), Norman Finkelstein, Gerald Celente, Catherine Austin Fitts; and these are just for starters.

Otherwise, he’s a great talk show host when he picks a guest who is worth listening to.   I turn to someone else when he brings on guests that I don’t find interesting AND/ OR when he’s ranting.

Elane237

I respect John B’s ability as a “talk show host” but that’s where the affection ends. 

As a kid, I was taught that you are judged by the company you keep. Which may just give us a little insight into who John B Wells really is.  I ceased having respect for him as a person when he interviewed American “Weatherman Underground Terrorist”,  Bill Ayers â€" (CTM Episode 360) â€" and then inducted him into his “Ark Knight” ceremony;  rendering it meaningless IMO.   It’s common knowledge that Bill Ayers provided the initial platform for Obama’s political career â€" first by hosting his first political party at his home, and later he even wrote Obama’s bio “Dreams From My Father” book. 

So I think John contradicts himself when he is constantly ragging on Obama; yet he seems to worship the terrorist, Bill Ayers who is Obama’s personal friend!  Furthermore, I genuinely believe that Bill Ayers is part of Obama's agenda.  Bill's father supported Obama financially to help launch his political career.  His awarding the Ark Knight to Ayers reminds me of Obama receiving the “Nobel Peace Prize” for doing absolutely nothing to earn it. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Elane237 on December 12, 2015, 11:15:30 AM
I respect John B’s ability as a “talk show host” but that’s where the affection ends. 

As a kid, I was taught that you are judged by the company you keep. Which may just give us a little insight into who John B Wells really is.  I ceased having respect for him as a person when he interviewed American “Weatherman Underground Terrorist”,  Bill Ayers â€" (CTM Episode 360) â€" and then inducted him into his “Ark Knight” ceremony;  rendering it meaningless IMO.   It’s common knowledge that Bill Ayers provided the initial platform for Obama’s political career â€" first by hosting his first political party at his home, and later he even wrote Obama’s bio “Dreams From My Father” book. 

So I think John contradicts himself when he is constantly ragging on Obama; yet he seems to worship the terrorist, Bill Ayers who is Obama’s personal friend!  Furthermore, I genuinely believe that Bill Ayers is part of Obama's agenda.  Bill's father supported Obama financially to help launch his political career.  His awarding the Ark Knight to Ayers reminds me of Obama receiving the “Nobel Peace Prize” for doing absolutely nothing to earn it.

I still haven't gotten around to listening to this one

Quote from: username on December 12, 2015, 09:09:10 PM
I still haven't gotten around to listening to this one
I listened to it, but apparently it didn't make much of an impression, other than what Elane stated.
I don't remember much of what Ayers said, but I was surprised JB had him on after mentioning Ayers in one of his rants.

slippingaway

John B. Wells has an excellent shot. Bar none, he is in a league of his own.  It's like AJ, without the disinformation and foaming mouth screaming. I like AJ just well, but (dis)infowars has morphed in the past couple of years.

For me, the clencher is that John is a GOOD INTERVIEWER.  Only gripe is that he does get caught in the "Lemme ask you this..." where he means to ask a question, and he might get to the question, after a couple minutes of setup, IF he remembers the point he was trying to illustrate.

Beyond that, he speaks his mind, and fucking works hard for his sucesses.  Since AB has re-re-re-re-retired, that takes me back to John.

THE OTHER BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN JBW AND AB's SHOWS: not live, no callers, but a FULL SHOW, usually 2:47 - 3:30 but a 4 hour show is not unheard of.  He has way more freedom because he isn't trying to conform to a terrestrial radio business model.  He does some breaks, but mostly out of necessity vs. habit.

trostol

Quote from: slippingaway on December 14, 2015, 12:12:45 AM
John B. Wells has an excellent shot. Bar none, he is in a league of his own.  It's like AJ, without the disinformation and foaming mouth screaming. I like AJ just well, but (dis)infowars has morphed in the past couple of years.

For me, the clencher is that John is a GOOD INTERVIEWER.  Only gripe is that he does get caught in the "Lemme ask you this..." where he means to ask a question, and he might get to the question, after a couple minutes of setup, IF he remembers the point he was trying to illustrate.

Beyond that, he speaks his mind, and fucking works hard for his sucesses.  Since AB has re-re-re-re-retired, that takes me back to John.

THE OTHER BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN JBW AND AB's SHOWS: not live, no callers, but a FULL SHOW, usually 2:47 - 3:30 but a 4 hour show is not unheard of.  He has way more freedom because he isn't trying to conform to a terrestrial radio business model.  He does some breaks, but mostly out of necessity vs. habit.

enjoy..cant stand the fucker

Quote from: trostol on December 14, 2015, 12:20:09 AM
enjoy..cant stand the fucker
Fortunately, you don't have to listen. Do you?

trostol

Quote from: Original Larry on December 14, 2015, 04:58:08 PM
Fortunately, you don't have to listen. Do you?

i dont...and i really did mean enjoy...he just..rubbed me the wrong way some where along the lines and i just..cant listen to him

Echo

I would listen to John B Wells over listening to Heather do another TIMEHICK interview.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Echo on December 15, 2015, 09:50:49 PM
I would listen to John B Wells over listening to Heather do another TIMEHICK interview.
Preach it! Me too, and I don't particularity like JBW. How about if JBW interviewed TIMEHICK? Would that float yer boat?

I find Caravan to be entertaining in the same crazy way I do Late Night in the Midlands. Both are fun, not a big fan of some of the conspiracy stuff, but I am always entertained.

Corona Kitty

Long live jbw,  he will return in 2016 to eodr.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 15, 2015, 10:42:56 PM
I find Caravan to be entertaining in the same crazy way I do Late Night in the Midlands. Both are fun, not a big fan of some of the conspiracy stuff, but I am always entertained.
That's a synchronicity, I was just now listening to LNM, I listen once in a while to see if it is still there, and amazingly, it is.

Quote from: Echo on December 15, 2015, 09:50:49 PM
Be sure to listen to the last episode 435, Daniel Estulin and Doug Hagmann. I usually don't like Hagmann, but he was good in this episode. John is finally waking up to the
Zionist agenda. I can't believe it in one way, it only took me a couple of years of research to sort of comprehend what is going on.
Check it out!

No offense Shalom, but do your own research. Don't tell me you never heard of it.
Thank you for not calling me "anti-Semitic" , yet.

Quote from: Original Larry on December 17, 2015, 04:12:21 PM
No offense Shalom, but do your own research. Don't tell me you never heard of it.
Thank you for not calling me "anti-Semitic" , yet.
Perhaps I should have used the phrase "the global elite's agenda". That was the show description. I started this thread to bring awareness to Caravan to Midnight.
That's MY agenda. I believe one can download programs from I-tunes, or from the website, caravantomidnight.com

Corona Kitty

Listening to john right now on tunein

The Snorchlax

Has Wells spoken of Art's situation?

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 17, 2015, 05:38:12 PM
Listening to john right now on tunein
where? I mean which channel/station or whatever it is called on tunein.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2015, 05:40:47 PM
where? I mean which channel/station or whatever it is called on tunein.

Search KYAH

Echo

Quote from: Original Larry on December 17, 2015, 03:32:19 PM
Be sure to listen to the last episode 435, Daniel Estulin and Doug Hagmann. I usually don't like Hagmann, but he was good in this episode. John is finally waking up to the
Zionist agenda. I can't believe it in one way, it only took me a couple of years of research to sort of comprehend what is going on.
Check it out!

I'm not a subscriber to CTM, i can only listen to the few episodes on youtube.

Quote from: The Snorchlax on December 17, 2015, 05:39:28 PM
Has Wells spoken of Art's situation?
I think he did mention it briefly, but only a mention.