• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Neither Weinstein nor Spacy have stood trial yet, but the received wisdom is that they're both culpable.

Non sequitur.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
You have proof of this the way you have proof of Russian collusion. In other words, you don't.

You have proof that Clinton sold uranium to the Russians? Please show us...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

Patience.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
Non sequitur.

How so? There have been allegations. That's it. Both have admitted they've been less than decent, but so far no 'facts' have been established. But Moore who preyed on teenagers in his thirties is a shining light of right wing evangelical Christian values I suppose.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
How so? There have been allegations. That's it. Both have admitted they've been less than decent, but so far no 'facts' have been established. But Moore who preyed on teenagers in his thirties is a shining light of right wing evangelical Christian values I suppose.

I believe innocent until proven guilty in all of these cases.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

It's out there. I'm not going to waste time trying to tell an idiot like you that the sky is blue. You'll just have a hissy fit and scream, No it isn't! No it isn't! before you run into your bedroom and collapse in tears on your bed. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
I believe innocent until proven guilty in all of these cases.

But Clinton should be locked up because Flynn (Who has been arrested) said she should.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:51:12 PM
It's out there. I'm not going to waste time trying to tell an idiot like you that the sky is blue. You'll just have a hissy fit and scream, No it isn't! No it isn't! before you run into your bedroom and collapse in tears on your bed. ::)

Can you back up a single argument without waving your tiny hands and sulking?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

'Its out there' isn't a basis for a successful prosecution. Maybe in Trumpiverse where the norms of a civilised society have been thrown in the garbage by him and his supine craven minions, but not normally. But indulge me...Show your evidence and how you'll prosecute a conviction.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

But Clinton should be locked up because Flynn (Who has been arrested) said she should.

You lost me there. I believe there's more than enough evidence to prosecute Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
You lost me there. I believe there's more than enough evidence to prosecute Clinton.

No-one has demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt what it is. (The basis for a conviction)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

But it appears that lawyers don't want to prosecute. What do you know that they don't?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:55:08 PM
'Its out there' isn't a basis for a successful prosecution. Maybe in Trumpiverse where the norms of a civilised society have been thrown in the garbage by him and his supine craven minions, but not normally. But indulge me...Show your evidence and how you'll prosecute a conviction.

Yep, I have as much proof as you do for your allegations. ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
No-one has demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt what it is. (The basis for a conviction)

Patience. I do believe charges are coming when the time is right.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
Yep, I have as much proof as you do for your allegations. ;D

I haven't alleged anything. However, Mueller seems to be busy interviewing various people.. But back to Clinton, show your proof as to what she's supposed to have been alleged to have done.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
Patience. I do believe charges are coming when the time is right.

Any day now eh?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
I haven't alleged anything. However, Mueller seems to be busy interviewing various people.. But back to Clinton, show your proof as to what she's supposed to have been alleged to have done.

Sure you have. You do everyday here. And I'm supposed to be the one with no life.  ;D

Sadly I must dash. Thanks for the banter YP. I always enjoy chatting with you. You're not my only lefty friend. Cheers mate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
Sure you have. You do everyday here. And I'm supposed to be the one with no life.  ;D

Your Clinton proof of crime..? Where is it?

I'll be back later to read what you've come up with. I hope its in the correct charge sheet format and not just a video from the hippy..If it is, I'll be disappointed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 02:01:51 PM
Sadly I must dash. Thanks for the banter YP. I always enjoy chatting with you. You're not my only lefty friend. Cheers mate.

Kisses, but no tongues.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
Your Clinton proof of crime..? Where is it?

I'll be back later to read what you've come up with. I hope its in the correct charge sheet format and not just a video from the hippy..If it is, I'll be disappointed.

I left it where Mueller left the proof of Russian collusion.

Dr. MD MD

NOW IT CAN BE TOLD!

The true story of pud and laura:

Up All Night

Well Lick my Balls !!!

White House doctor says Trump is ‘very healthy,’ did ‘exceedingly well’ on cognitive screening

By Associated Press January 16 at 4:00 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-doctor-says-trump-is-very-healthy-did-exceedingly-well-on-cognitive-screening/2018/01/16/41adcc64-fb00-11e7-9b5d-bbf0da31214d_story.html?utm_term=.878f63655af4

Gd5150

In his desperation to label Trump as a racist, Don Lemming redefines the term “rascist” and successfully defines the entire Demo KKK rat party for the ignorant racist sacks of shit that they are.

Trumps MAGA boom continues as black unemployment nears an all time low. America’s best black president.

https://youtu.be/dLW3TItEQ3M

It’s hard out there for a lemming.