• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 06, 2017, 02:02:11 AM
I think it was something about dropping bombs off the coast of Africa on the continental shelf to cause a tsunami that would hit North America.

Thanks, I forgot to type bombs

Jorge is so slow on the technology side he would buy one after they become obsolete

O-Mer-Gaaaawd, Dave's middle name is 'Ralph'. How fitting.   ;D

"Eat the spider, eat the spider, eat the spider !"  LOL

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 06, 2017, 02:09:20 AM
LITERALLY less believable than Hillary Clinton.

Oh dear,  you've jumped the shark my dear fellow. 

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 06, 2017, 02:08:31 AM
Killing Bigfoot ?   Wasn't this just on recently ?  GNS.

Wasn't this dumb show on years ago?  Why is George acting like it's some kind of premiere? 

Anyway they've already got Finding Bigfoot, now Killing Bigfoot, I guest next is Barbecuing Bigfoot.

gabrielle

Quote from: zeebo on February 06, 2017, 02:20:06 AM
Wasn't this dumb show on years ago?  Why is George acting like it's some kind of premiere? 

Anyway they've already got Finding Bigfoot, now Killing Bigfoot, I guest next is Barbecuing Bigfoot.

don't forget selling Bigfoot 

Zetaspeak

Wow one of these Bigfoot guys really have a chip on his shoulder.

-Unlike the rest of these amateurs we have credibility

- So when do you think you will have  any proof.

Lol

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 05, 2017, 11:32:08 PM
Well it is time for "emerging artists". http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/emerging-artists-2-5-17/

Tomorrow night is John Gray. Did you know that Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus?

I read that book with great expectations, having heard good things about it for decades.  Boy was I disappointed.  It was basically for men who want to believe their wives might need a little "help" with he housework from time to time.  I'm all for science explaining general differences, but I didn't get much reliable or complete science from this book.  It was appalling.

Ciardelo

Everybody knows once you start "helping out" with the housework. there is no turning back. Better to just let her enjoy feeling productive.

I hear Dyson is going to have a Valentine's Day sale, honey!

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Meet Connie Willis
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-connie-willis

She's an attractive cougar I see. Her website is awesome, a blast from the Internet past, all done in Flash, at the time cutting edge, it hasn't been touched nor probably visited in 15 years. She was pretty good at what she did, tv hosting mostly, a lot of work on home shopping cable channels and infomercials, and what do you know - she also was also a toy inventor, a game called Chopstix that was honored as one of the Top 100 games of the year! Plus an accredited professional chef who took exams that lasted 4 days, long 12 hour days too! She lost the southern accent for her TV work.

From the videos on her site her TV work was 80s and 90s - think she's 55ish.

But anyway, selling shitty kitchen gadgets on TV just takes an enthusiastic personality and a nice smile.  At her age and being female TV doors closed, unfair but that's how it is hence re-inventing herself as a radio personality posing as something of an expert in the field of paranormal science. She's basically Jorch with a vagina. Run of the mill broadcasters in search of a gimmick/break. Jorch really got lucky, I highly doubt he reads 2 books a year on the paranormal or any other subject. His knowledge on any topic is of the thinnest veneer quantity. That headline news segment he does is literally all he knows about current events it the world.

It's why I like Hoagland and Moulton Howe, eccentrics who really are passionate and sincere about all this stuff. 

Jorch is such a simpleton, last night or maybe the night before, near the end of the show during open phones, Jorch once again is contemplating God in his childlike way - 'why doesn't he stop bad things from happening? I just don't get it' A caller was on the line with him and replied because God doesn't operate that way, he is beyond our comprehension. So Jorch's stooge Tommy jumps in, possibly just to bust Jorch's balls 'Jorch, you always ask this. And we always get back to the same thing, that we aren't supposed to be able to know why God does or doesn't do things. Why do keep asking?'  Jorch slightly indignant says 'Because I am a very rational person. That's just the way I am.'  This has been going on for as long as I've listened to Jorch, and he's obviously made no headway. He's a total agnostic if not atheist but the next day he'll have some nutbag on who's talking about angels and demons doing this or that as if they really exist and exert influence on this world and Jorch is in total agreement  'Yes. I believe that too. Are you familiar with the work of Zachariah Sitchens? Great guy'

Ciardelo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 06, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
She's an attractive cougar I see. Her website is awesome, a blast from the Internet past, all done in Flash, at the time cutting edge, it hasn't been touched nor probably visited in 15 years. She was pretty good at what she did, tv hosting mostly, a lot of work on home shopping cable channels and infomercials, and what do you know - she also was also a toy inventor, a game called Chopstix that was honored as one of the Top 100 games of the year! Plus an accredited professional chef who took exams that lasted 4 days, long 12 hour days too! She lost the southern accent for her TV work.

From the videos on her site her TV work was 80s and 90s - think she's 55ish.

But anyway, selling shitty kitchen gadgets on TV just takes an enthusiastic personality and a nice smile.  At her age and being female TV doors closed, unfair but that's how it is hence re-inventing herself as a radio personality posing as something of an expert in the field of paranormal science. She's basically Jorch with a vagina. Run of the mill broadcasters in search of a gimmick/break. Jorch really got lucky, I highly doubt he reads 2 books a year on the paranormal or any other subject. His knowledge on any topic is of the thinnest veneer quantity. That headline news segment he does is literally all he knows about current events it the world.

It's why I like Hoagland and Moulton Howe, eccentrics who really are passionate and sincere about all this stuff. 

Jorch is such a simpleton, last night or maybe the night before, near the end of the show during open phones, Jorch once again is contemplating God in his childlike way - 'why doesn't he stop bad things from happening? I just don't get it' A caller was on the line with him and replied because God doesn't operate that way, he is beyond our comprehension. So Jorch's stooge Tommy jumps in, possibly just to bust Jorch's balls 'Jorch, you always ask this. And we always get back to the same thing, that we aren't supposed to be able to know why God does or doesn't do things. Why do keep asking?'  Jorch slightly indignant says 'Because I am a very rational person. That's just the way I am.'  This has been going on for as long as I've listened to Jorch, and he's obviously made no headway. He's a total agnostic if not atheist but the next day he'll have some nutbag on who's talking about angels and demons doing this or that as if they really exist and exert influence on this world and Jorch is in total agreement  'Yes. I believe that too. Are you familiar with the work of Zachariah Sitchens? Great guy'

This is what keeps me coming back.

zeebo

Quote from: gabrielle on February 06, 2017, 02:46:18 AM
don't forget selling Bigfoot

Ha!  People been doing that for like fifty years.   ;)

cweb

Quote from: Morgus on February 06, 2017, 04:02:25 PM
Another Noory live event coming up:  :P

Glad they're on stage. "Live from the mental hospital" didn't sell tickets so well last time around.

Dateline

I hope they keep them in their cages, too.  You must protect the audience.

Have you seen Norry when he starts waving and wagging his arms?  It is a scary sight, and not for the faint of heart. 

A guard rail must be there at a minimum, but  cages with keys to let them out to dance and sing are the safest for all involved.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on February 06, 2017, 07:06:44 PM
I hope they keep them in their cages, too.  You must protect the audience.

Have you seen Norry when he starts waving and wagging his arms?  It is a scary sight, and not for the faint of heart. 

A guard rail must be there at a minimum, but  cages with keys to let them out to dance and sing are the safest for all involved.
I can see it now.  Jorch crooning while Whitley Streiber tap dances.

zeebo

Get to learn the difference between men and women tonite.  Next will be cats vs. dogs, apples vs. oranges, and paranormal- vs. conspiracy-date.

zeebo

Lol guest J. Gray was going on about his horny mid-60's sexy times with his wife and poor 'family show' George couldn't handle it and rushed to commercial.   ;D

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 01:32:05 AM
Lol guest J. Gray was going on about his horny mid-60's sexy times with his wife and poor 'family show' George couldn't handle it and rushed to commercial.   ;D

Listening to Jacobs on MITD instead.  Far more entertaining.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 01:59:13 AM
Listening to Jacobs on MITD instead.  Far more entertaining.

Anything new on the hubrid front?  Yeah, I thought so.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:04:25 AM
Anything new on the hubrid front?  Yeah, I thought so.

I turned it on late so I can't answer that question.  Still better than listening to Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus crap.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2017, 02:06:55 AM
I turned it on late so I can't answer that question.  Still better than listening to Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus crap.

I'm learning I need to pretend to listen to the little lady. Once I can fake sincerity, I'm in. All she needs to do is listen intently to me, and attend my needs.

But we're on to homegrown foods now for the second half.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 02:11:27 AM
I'm learning I need to pretend to listen to the little lady. Once I can fake sincerity, I'm in. All she needs to do is listen intently to me, and attend my needs.

But we're on to homegrown foods now for the second half.

I always listen to my little lady.  I don't need John Gray's help with that.  Homegrown foods is fine subject material for a gardening show but ......  You fill in the rest.