• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

11angeleyes11

I love jokes:

Donald Trump is taking control and making this campaign his own.  He has even planned is inauguration.  Leaks have been reported on CNN that he is planning on rewriting history and inviting Obama to the inauguration and allowing him to participate.

The sacred Oath of Office will be read to Trump and Obama will stand at his side to pass the torch.  Trump will turn to Obama stating, "You were my apprentice, and you are FIRED!"

theONE

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on November 08, 2016, 10:21:05 PM
I love jokes:

Donald Trump is taking control and making this campaign his own.  He has even planned is inauguration.  Leaks have been reported on CNN that he is planning on rewriting history and inviting Obama to the inauguration and allowing him to participate.

The sacred Oath of Office will be read to Trump and Obama will stand at his side to pass the torch.  Trump will turn to Obama stating, "You were my apprentice, and you are FIRED!"

personally don't like to see Obm's ugly dishonest face any more

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

JesusJuice

Noory's big five hour spectacular starts in seven minutes. If you really want to listen to it then try WJOB. They are a small station and don't have commercials during some of the breaks and just go silent, so heads up on that. If you hear silence then it's just a commercial break.

http://tunein.com/radio/WJOB-1230-s29941/

11angeleyes11

Don't worry Hilary will have her own private inaugural ball:  She will be celebrating at the Big House Inaugural Ball.  Clinton for Prison 2017.

11angeleyes11

I voted today.  I went in the voting booth and felt like I was choosing what STD I wanted to catch.  Even safe sex would not solve it. 

pate

Think I'm tuned into the One Nook'em Nooron (assuming the local affiliate still carries "it")...

Sounds like a whole lotta nuttin'.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on November 09, 2016, 12:26:21 AM
I voted today.  I went in the voting booth and felt like I was choosing what STD I wanted to catch.  Even safe sex would not solve it.

LOL.  I tried to focus on Mike Pence and ignored the name above him for the most part.

Morgus

All of Noory's psychic predictors including John Hogue had predicted a Clinton win. Oops?

Morgus

Noory just played Kate Smith's God Bless America song, as he talked about recently on the show.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 09, 2016, 12:00:41 AM
Noory's big five hour spectacular starts in seven minutes. If you really want to listen to it then try WJOB. They are a small station and don't have commercials during some of the breaks and just go silent, so heads up on that. If you hear silence then it's just a commercial silence break.

http://tunein.com/radio/WJOB-1230-s29941/

FIFY ;)

I wanna hear John Hogue weasel out of his incorrect prediction.  That should be fun.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 12:59:46 AM
I wanna hear John Hogue weasel out of his incorrect prediction.  That should be fun.
Hogue did the last time he was on making it sound like he picked both?

ShayP

Noory just said there is a remote chance Trump will call the show because one of Trump's aides told him so.  He did emphasize "remote."  Jerome Corsi said it's a possibility because he likes the show.  Yeah...okay.

Morgus

Noory's guest thinks Trump would pump up the space program like put a man on Mars?

Mizak

Quote from: albrecht on November 08, 2016, 09:50:22 PM
What did the "Merlin" Timetraks say about the elections? I can't stand their shows but curious. Does anyone have a quick list of "experts" predictions for Presidential elections of various guests this year so we can check them off?

Noory said that Hiliary would win,and the guest was praising the idiot for his great instincts.LMFAO...My local station does not have noory on.What a great night!!!

Mizak

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2016, 02:16:55 AM
Noory just said there is a remote chance Trump will call the show because one of Trump's aides told him so.  He did emphasize "remote."  Jerome Corsi said it's a possibility because he likes the show.  Yeah...okay.

What a Walter Mitty he is.Only if he drunk calls.

zeebo

lol Hogue says he got it wrong because he knew Hillary would 'bungle' something, but he thought it would be her presidency not her campaign.   ::)

GravitySucks

So, not only is Hogue wrong, he is stupid too. You can't tie at 268 or 270. You can only tie at 269.

Noory was doing an ad for becoming an Uber driver.

I heard him start by saying: "some of us are taking extra drugs in our old days".

I really did.

Hogue was relieved that his prediction was wrong.  lol.  That's a different way of spinning his error.  Jorch seems to think that President is elected by popular vote and not electoral votes.  How this guy continues to have a job boggles my mind.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 04:32:37 AM
Hogue was relieved that his prediction was wrong.  lol.  That's a different way of spinning his error.  Jorch seems to think that President is elected by popular vote and not electoral votes.  How this guy continues to have a job boggles my mind.

hahaha, how this guy got the job in the first place -who found him?
we know that Art "blessed" him -but who was the genius who discovered this "gem"

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 04:32:37 AM
Yep, Noory kept wanting to give Hogue a win for only the popular vote total, but Hogue didn't seem to agree though that was the case for his 2000 "win" picking Al Gore.
Noory's suspicion appears to have been proven correct, that today Clinton's popular total is about 200,000 higher than Trump's though Trump easily wins in electoral vote total.
If popular vote were used instead, California's votes swamp all the smaller states and then they would campaign out there instead of other states...

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2016, 05:24:21 PM
...If popular vote were used instead, California's votes swamp all the smaller states and then they would campaign out there instead of other states...

Yep the only reason they go to Cali is for fund-raising. 

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2016, 05:24:21 PM
Yep, Noory kept wanting to give Hogue a win for only the popular vote total, but Hogue didn't seem to agree though that was the case for his 2000 "win" picking Al Gore.
Noory's suspicion appears to have been proven correct, that today Clinton's popular total is about 200,000 higher than Trump's though Trump easily wins in electoral vote total.
If popular vote were used instead, California's votes swamp all the smaller states and then they would campaign out there instead of other states...

Right!!!   They would campaign in the Northeast Corridor, Chicago and the West Coast.  Forget about the rest.  The Founding Fathers were very wise.

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2016, 05:57:31 PM
Fucking Hollywood.

I yearn for the days when Republicans had a strong presence in Hollywood.  Hopefully those days will eventually return. Probably not in my lifetime though.

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2016, 05:26:49 PM
Yep the only reason they go to Cali is for fund-raising.
Mitt Romney and Rick Perry live here.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 06:07:34 PM
I yearn for the days when Republicans had a strong presence in Hollywood.  Hopefully those days will eventually return. Probably not in my lifetime though.

Trump loves Hollywood. He's been on TV for 15 years for Christ's sake.

Morgus

Looks like tonight Noory is doing his monthly 2 hour alternative health infomercial...