• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 28, 2015, 07:52:29 AM
All his coverage of Nimoy's passing was littered with these inaccuracies as well as his strange and troubling confusion between fiction and reality. It reminds me of his constant references to movies and The Twilight Zone to explain actual events. Also his complete misunderstanding of the context of his pet quote from Network.
So, last night, in addition to giving a quote from one of the Star Trek movies and telling us it was his favourite quote from the TV series, he variously reported that Mr Spock is dead, that Nimoy was one of the stars of the TV franchise and the series as though these were different things, and listed Spock as being one of the most popular characters along with Shatner and Bones, unable again to distinguish between actor and character.
It's a weird trait: at least just lazy and stupid, but also suggesting a dislocation in his head between reality and fantasy.

I've never thought he knew or cared anything about Star Trek or its actors.  Last night was one of the few time he's pretended to be interested, but botched it up every step of the way, especially when getting tribbles mixed up with gremlins. Typical Noory fabrications to cater to what he perceives as his fans base and never admit he doesn't know something.

11angeleyes11

Do not eat rats!

Being the fashionista that I am, I have recently designed a spring line of clothing for my long-tail friends.  Here is one of my models before going down the runway during the recent fashion week in New York.

This is the rat of the day.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 28, 2015, 04:42:41 AM
Patton?  You used to be Noory's most outspoken critic on here.  You even called me a shill for not wanting to be so obnoxious to him.  That was the welcome I got when I joined Bellgab.  Now you're cozying up to him like a cat on a bearskin rug?

There are reasons.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 28, 2015, 05:00:13 AM

I don't even recall what you said. None the less, I wonder why in the world anyone like you would care about how Noorie feels when the guy is talking about those who don't agree with every little thing he says living in closets, and eating rats in his own weird style of trash talk. He needs to grow up... and show people he cares about his job by not sucking so much. It isn't that hard Jorch if you are out there :) reading this, or one of your minions reports back.

At least Patton had the balls to not back down, and slap people who he thought were being pussies. That is if you are talking about George S. Patton.

All will be revealed in time. Just wait.

Falkie, you might now want to post on this particular thread if you are trying to get on Jorch's good side. Not that I don't want you here because I do but you might be sabotaging yourself. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 27, 2015, 11:54:39 PM
Jokes on him then.  He honoured us by playing our musical suggestions to thousands of people.  Maybe I'll lay off a little just for tonight, but I may still participate in the 1990s celebrations.
I remember when he was taking our bumper recommendations during his BellGab lurking of 2013.  Now he's just peeping through the window.

ItsOver

Quote from: michio on February 28, 2015, 04:27:18 AM
The untalented and unremarkable sNooron gave a cringeworthy impression of Bill AAA. It was so bad that the sNooron refused to do it again, even though Tommy the Butler wanted him to. So he was rude to his friend by denying him his entertainment. Come to think of it, sNoory does a lame impression of a talk show host. I think sNoory should find another line of work, like being a Middle East war correspondent for Fox News.
At least it wasn't his "choo choo train" impression.  That was a real eye-roller.

Ah, I remember the old days when I was a member of the Coast Riders, the forum they used to have on the C2C website.  It was probably a year or two after Jorch became the regular host.  For a year, we were making fun of his Nooryisms and lack of skill as a radio host.  We talked shit for a year and it was only after some member clued him in on what was going on in the forum, that he came down on us and eventually closed the forum.  We really couldn't believe that the people at Premiere were so stupid as to let it go on so long.  I think Lex knew what was going on in the forum but he didn't tell his masters.  I always thought Lex might have agreed with our criticisms but did not want to make waves.  Maybe not though.  He still has his job.

Now George can't spend a day without checking up on Bellgab.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 28, 2015, 10:47:11 AM
Ah, I remember the old days when I was a member of the Coast Riders, the forum they used to have on the C2C website.  It was probably a year or two after Jorch became the regular host.  For a year, we were making fun of his Nooryisms and lack of skill as a radio host.  We talked shit for a year and it was only after some member clued him in on what was going on in the forum, that he came down on us and eventually closed the forum.  We really couldn't believe that the people at Premiere were so stupid as to let it go on so long.  I think Lex knew what was going on in the forum but he didn't tell his masters.  I always thought Lex might have agreed with our criticisms but did not want to make waves.  Maybe not though.  He still has his job.

Now George can't spend a day without checking up on Bellgab.
Jorch loves The Haterz.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: goldendeal on February 28, 2015, 02:30:12 AM
How does that old bag "Jan" end up getting through on every show and others try for years with no luck?
Jan is probably a shill or.......  Does anybody know what Lisa Lyons sounds like?

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 28, 2015, 04:42:41 AM
Patton?  You used to be Noory's most outspoken critic on here.  You even called me a shill for not wanting to be so obnoxious to him.  That was the welcome I got when I joined Bellgab.  Now you're cozying up to him like a cat on a bearskin rug?
They gave Jimmy Church a hosting slot to be nice to George and become his new bestest friend.  With Falkie, George just has to respond to a couple of PM's and have an intern watch a few videos and give him summaries on 3X5's to use in correspondence and suddenly he is a "good guy".

Quote from: wotr1 on February 28, 2015, 02:11:34 PM
They gave Jimmy Church a hosting slot to be nice to George and become his new bestest friend.  With Falkie, George just has to respond to a couple of PM's and have an intern watch a few videos and give him summaries on 3X5's to use in correspondence and suddenly he is a "good guy".

Dear George Noory,

I want to let you in on a little secret: this is the internet fool! Shhh, don't tell anyone else that I told you. Last time I checked, you fall under the category of 'public figure'. Expect to have your shit pushed in! M'kay DOOFY! Glad we had this talk. You can now return to your hot Tommy semen injection.

I think I have figured out why Jorch is so squirmy during ­­­‪­‪­­­­‪­­‪­‪­­­‪­‪­‪­‪‪­­­­­­‪‪‪­‪­­­‪­‪­‪‪‪‪­­­on-the-spot interviews at his events.

He gets a camera stuck into his face, and he suddenly acts like he's in the witness protection program.  Jorch begins to behave oddly and seems weirdly-detached.  You get the idea that if the interview went on much longer he'd really come unglued.

And the last word of that sentence -- "unglued" -- is a clue to what Jorch suffers.

Jorch is a victim of a psychological syndrome I will call "Wig Dilemma," or "Wig Quandary," or "Wig Conundrum."  It might also be accurately termed "Post-Traumatic Wig-Wearing Disorder (PTWWD)."

You see, Jorch is aware that others know they are looking at a wig sitting on his head.

But he can't stop wearing the wig and go back to being balding again, because that would expose the fact that he was earlier wearing a wig.

Continuing to wear the wig, however, only focuses the viewer's attention to the terribly artificial look of the device.

Thus, Jorch is trapped in a hairy and hairless "Catch-22."  What can he do?  He's fucked either way.

So, in conclusion, "Wig Dilemma" -- plus, his generally stupid nature -- results in the off-putting, jumpy character that we see.

I wrote this single-spaced to make it look more like a report in a psychologist's file.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 28, 2015, 04:28:45 AM
Tommee only watches Faces of Death films.

Quote from: wr250 on February 28, 2015, 05:48:01 AM
not true. tommy saw gremlins, then he ate them.

Or he mistook them for those cute little furry things Jorch likes to stick up is ass on occasion.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 28, 2015, 09:34:51 AM
All will be revealed in time. Just wait.

I hope you are better at reveals than Geraldo.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 28, 2015, 04:03:40 PM
4 pages away!

2000 pages of suckage, coming up.  Is this one of the longest threads on the internet?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: ItsOver on February 28, 2015, 07:49:13 PM
2000 pages of suckage, coming up.  Is this one of the longest threads on the internet?
Certainly the most well supplied.

Thanks, Dave Nooron for sucking so much!

GNS

Last night Jorch referred to Kim Jong-Un's "sabre threatening."

I think Jorch was trying to say "sabre rattling."

It was yet another example of Jorch doing his best to sound smart but ending up with his own sabre up his stupid ass.

ItsOver

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 28, 2015, 07:55:02 PM
Last night Jorch referred to Kim Jong-Un's "sabre threatening."

I think Jorch was trying to say "sabre rattling."

It was yet another example of Jorch doing his best to sound smart but ending up with his own sabre up his stupid ass.

"Hoisted by his own retard."

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 28, 2015, 04:03:40 PM
4 pages away!

I was worried about GNS2K blowing out the memory capacity of internet, causing a Bellgab meltdown, but I think MV bought us a bit of time when he deleted some of Falkie's image attachments.

Someone should get a prize for being the poster of the 2000th page.
Perhaps a dinner at Chilis with Dave and Tommy.
Maybe a private session with the Numbers Lady..
Maybe a guest slot the next time Lisa Garr gets gassed on live air..

Falkie2013

Quote from: wotr1 on February 28, 2015, 02:11:34 PM

For reasons that should be obvious, I won't say anything at this time.
But watch the threads and all is NOT what it seems.
And read between the lines.

michio

Quote from: Mizak on February 28, 2015, 08:24:15 AM
(Tori Amos 'GOD' video)

Very nice selection. 'Cornflake Girl' is another of my all-time favorites.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 28, 2015, 08:03:59 PM
I was worried about GNS2K blowing out the memory capacity of internet, causing a Bellgab meltdown, but I think MV bought us a bit of time when he deleted some of Falkie's image attachments.

GNS2K will be a great milestone, but I think I'm more worried by two further configurations looming on the event horizon.
If someone posts at 20:12 on GNS2012, will we discover that all along Bellgab was actually the trigger for the end of the world as per the Mayan Calendar?
And if, as seems likely at the present rate of expansion, we reach GNS2016 in 2015CE, what will happen then? Will we open every known and unknown portal, unleashing the wrath of demons and time-travelling aliens or meet ourselves coming back from a future in which Noory choked on his wig, Art is back on the air and all is well in that, the best of all possible worlds?

Falkie2013

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 28, 2015, 10:00:45 PM
GNS2K will be a great milestone, but I think I'm more worried by two further configurations looming on the event horizon.
If someone posts at 20:12 on GNS2012, will we discover that all along Bellgab was actually the trigger for the end of the world as per the Mayan Calendar?
And if, as seems likely at the present rate of expansion, we reach GNS2016 in 2015CE, what will happen then? Will we open every known and unknown portal, unleashing the wrath of demons and time-travelling aliens or meet ourselves coming back from a future in which Noory choked on his wig, Art is back on the air and all is well in that, the best of all possible worlds?

No, we have a reality where Art never left & there was no " new " Coast To Coast.

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 28, 2015, 10:17:56 PM
No, we have a reality where Art never left & there was no " new " Coast To Coast.

So right now we're basically living in Biff Tannen's 1985.

SnapT

Quote from: bateman on February 28, 2015, 10:22:21 PM
So right now we're basically living in Biff Tannen's 1985.
Good thing Biff Tannen vanishes from existence in October 2015.

http://youtu.be/O_yT665JMqc