• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

pate

Quote from: MichaelHorn on December 08, 2016, 11:48:52 AM
Roswell, and perhaps 8 other crash/retrievals occurred, internationally. There is no remaining available evidence and there were no actual extraterrestrials present, captured, etc. The beings that were involved were...androids from the Zeta Reticulum star system.

Other than Meier's there are zero other actual deliberate, ongoing contact cases. The so-called UFO field is filled with absurd disinformation, much of it manufactured by intelligence agencies and dutifully promoted by the various profiteers, charlatans and frauds, such as Stephen Greer, Stephen Bassett, "exopolitics", MUFON, etc., not a one of whom has EVER put forward even one piece of evidence verifiably of extraterrestrial manufacture, etc.

Meier of course has an abundance of unparalleled, singularly authentic, physical and informational evidence, as analyzed by independent scientific experts. Lots linked from:

http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

Also from today:

Monkey Brain Fraking “Experts” Fracturing the Country

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4253

As Billy Meier was told in 1976, the Earth collapses in on itself

Last audible, by Miester Horn...

Did he perdition it?

Nautical Shore....

Jackstar

QuoteThere is no remaining available evidence

That's really just his commanding officer's opinion.

MichaelHorn

Someone asked if I "gave up".

Ha, no, with new international distribution for my award-winning films, new interviews, new presentations, travel, etc., I consider my very generous contribution of time, information, etc., to be complete...and far beyond the call of duty.

I trust that you'll continue to play with, and amongst, yourselves without any risk of significant evolution in your thinking, etc.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 01, 2017, 01:11:11 PM
Ha, no, with new international distribution for my award-winning films, new interviews, new presentations, travel, etc., I consider my very generous contribution of time, information, etc., to be complete...and far beyond the call of duty.

In other words you've started the 'Billy Meier One-Arm Car Wash - Hub Caps Are Our Specialty'

If you can get those cars gleaming like the top of your penis-shaped head I think you're on to a winnah!

Dr. MD MD

Someone asked if I "gave up".

I trust that you'll continue to play with, and amongst, yourselves without any risk of significant evolution in your thinking, etc.

When will you finally admit that you're really Jeff Bezos and you work for the CIA?

It's not so much the evolving that bothers me - as it is the ever increasing scarcity of bones.

pate

with new international distribution for my award-winning films, new interviews, new presentations, travel, etc., I consider my very generous contribution of time, information, etc., to be complete

YOU are 'mazing!  Me sew Hornterview!

Siriusly, a free with Amazon Prime membershit video?

IntarNaziOhNaow?  Hah!

What other sorts of non-watchable content did you personally convince, suck-off offer to Jeffy as "content"?

Laughable, even moar sew than the vidya!

Better than Sleep TV for somnolence, kudos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijvTiDnWJLE

MichaelHorn

Michael Horn, four events, March 10 -12, www.5devents.com.

A chance for the courageous to pose questions and challenges and, quite possibly, learn things of great importance should they be willing and able.

[attachment id=2 msg=1022374]

littlechris

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 10, 2017, 01:14:37 PM

A chance for the courageous to pose questions and challenges and, quite possibly, learn things of great importance should they be willing and able.

Hey good buddy,

Long time no see.  Hope all is well.

-Chris

MV/Liberace!

You're on the bill with Sean David Morton (A.K.A. Jonathan Frakes).  Yay.  Appropriate company for your brand of, uh, what-have-you.

Yorkshire pud

Apart from yourself and Jordan Maxwell (AKA Russell Pine) who else is a fraudster on the list of manipulative snakeoil salespeople?
http://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/jordan-maxwell-master-defrauder

aldousburbank

Quote from: Σ> on March 10, 2017, 01:31:41 PM
You're on the bill with Sean David Morton (A.K.A. Jonathan Frakes).  Yay.  Appropriate company for your brand of, uh, what-have-you.

Co-starring Michelle Anderson as Wonder Woman, Michael Cremo as Billy Jack, and Dr. Stephen West  as herself. Special guest star- Michael Horne, reprising the ever popular role of Sir Cumcision.
PS... That jpg attachment of MH tossing files around is not creepy at all and most certainly increases one's inclination towards attending said event. 

SredniVashtar

Alfred Webre makes even Noory's hair dye job look convincing by comparison. Talking of Noory, Saeed whoever-he-is looks like Noory in another ten years, if he grows a beard.

Catsmile

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 10, 2017, 01:58:45 PM
... Michael Horne, reprising the ever popular role of Sir Cumcision.
PS... That jpg attachment of MH tossing files around is not creepy at all and most certainly increases one's inclination towards attending said event.

Said pic does conjure up certain notions, such as...
"Why don't you have a seat over there!"

aldousburbank

Quote from: Catsmile on March 10, 2017, 02:31:10 PM
Said pic does conjure up certain notions, such as...
"Why don't you have a seat over there!"

"...I'll be with you as soon as I write down how the voices are instructing me to dress your body after the van ride."

Catsmile

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 10, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
"...I'll be with you as soon as I write down how the voices are instructing me to dress your body after the van ride."

The shirt is a bit over-tailored (and I know a little something about over-tailored shirts.  Check out my pic.)

But you get mega points for the somber George Adamski facial expression.

I am so excited that Edwin Spina (AKA Terry O'Quinn) will be there! 

Maybe we'll finally get some goddamned answers about that fucking finale.

And not to be too direct, but Jen Healy (AKA Scarlett Johansson) has really let herself go.

And five words for Dr. Stephen West:  Fast Times at Ridgemont High!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 10, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

The shirt is a bit over-tailored (and I know a little something about over-tailored shirts.  Check out my pic.)

Disappointing he uses something as mundane as a pen. After making flying saucers from bin lids and ray guns from kids toys wrapped up in foil, I'd have expected him to use more than mere ink to spread his bullshit.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 10, 2017, 03:08:11 PM
Disappointing he uses something as mundane as a pen. After making flying saucers from bin lids and ray guns from kids toys wrapped up in foil, I'd have expected him to use more than mere ink to spread his bullshit.

That pen is not for writing.

I could not help but notice that someone very important was left off of the event poster.

And Jerry Mathers ... as The Beaver Contactee.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 10, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

I am so excited that Edwin Spina (AKA Terry O'Quinn) will be there! 

Maybe we'll finally get some goddamned answers about that fucking finale.

And not to be too direct, but Jen Healy (AKA Scarlett Johansson) has really let herself go.

And five words for Dr. Stephen West:  Fast Times at Ridgemont High!

It's sad that Jordan Maxwell and Saeed Dude Farman have both had their right index fingers conjoined to their chins. I suppose it helps with dribbling though. Personally, I'd still let Jan Healy my Scarlet Johansson.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 10, 2017, 03:48:17 PM
It's sad that Jordan Maxwell and Saeed Dude Farman have both had their right index fingers conjoined to their chins. I suppose it helps with dribbling though. Personally, I'd still let Jan Healy my Scarlet Johansson.

MichaelHorn

Michael Horn's four L.A. presentations, in one word:

TRIUMPHANT!

Thanks to all my fans here!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 14, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
...In used diapers.

hey, some people are "into that."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj1vedAoCKs

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 14, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
...In used diapers.
I suppose you prefer they take up space in the landfill, or do they call it rubbish pile in your kingdom?
Why do you hate nature and the environment and stuff?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Σ> on March 14, 2017, 02:18:37 PM
hey, some people are "into that."

When you enter the Falkie thread you pretty much deserve whatever gets thrown at you. But I didn't expect to see this kind of thing in a thread devoted to a one-armed Swedish goat-molester and his diminutive, penis-shaped PR man. My soul will never recover.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 14, 2017, 02:33:48 PM
When you enter the Falkie thread you pretty much deserve whatever gets thrown at you. But I didn't expect to see this kind of thing in a thread devoted to a one-armed Swedish goat-molester and his diminutive, penis-shaped PR man. My soul will never recover.

well that's odd then because this is the only thread in which i had expected to see such things.