• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
You might want to measure your height again. I hate to break it to you but when you get older you get shorter. Just ask chefist.

bro i am 5 foot 10 and that is like rounding down pretty heavily. i am certain if i measured in the morning when i got up i would be 5'11", i dunno. besides, you know what? you say my picture was a 6 out of 10, ok, well guess what? i haven't that picture up here for like 3 years now, so you saw it three years ago and you still remember it. quite an impression it made on your silly womanbrain. checkmate lady lmfao GNOORYBLOWS FOR THE WIN!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
You should really get together with nooryblows. There's nothing wrong with it.

who says we haven't? obviously you weren't in this thread LAST NIGHT

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
bro i am 5 foot 10 and that is like rounding down pretty heavily. i am certain if i measured in the morning when i got up i would be 5'11", i dunno. besides, you know what? you say my picture was a 6 out of 10, ok, well guess what? i haven't that picture up here for like 3 years now, so you saw it three years ago and you still remember it. quite an impression it made on your silly womanbrain. checkmate lady lmfao GNOORYBLOWS FOR THE WIN!

Maybe you've gotten better looking in your old age. You looked like some average college kid in your pic. None of it matters once you open your mouth.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 05:11:52 PM
Sometimes my memory is not the best.  I do apologize that I've forgotten.  I do think we used to get along ok.  I'm not sure where it went south either.

Look, I talk about a lot of stuff on the forum.  I have fun and I certainly don't want to antagonize anyone.  I feel I can let myself go on the forums and talk about anything. Maybe I shouldn't but it is a good outlet for me and also occasionally allows me to be creative.  I know I'm not perfect and I have a lot to work on but isn't that the same for most people?  I'm not going to censor myself though.  However, I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way.

I took pity on you when it was 'George Einstein', I think, giving you a hard time. I'll have to apologize to him if he ever comes back.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
None of it matters once you open your mouth.

right! that's more like it woman. women always love me till i open my mouth. it's my personality they hate, not my looks lol. that's fine. i'm totally cool with that. that's fine and 100% fair. as long as you admit that if i didn't have powers of speech you'd be really well attracted to me.

BTW i was like 27 in that picture i think, not some college kid. at least i don't look like a faggy old man with a bald head and a potbelly. i'm a studly dude and you know it lol. by 27 most of the homos i grew up with were already falling apart but not me cuz i've got the good genes you know what i mean?

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
right! that's more like it woman. women always love me till i open my mouth. it's my personality they hate, not my looks lol. that's fine. i'm totally cool with that. that's fine and 100% fair. as long as you admit that if i didn't have powers of speech you'd be really well attracted to me.

BTW i was like 27 in that picture i think, not some college kid. at least i don't look like a faggy old man with a bald head and a potbelly. i'm a studly dude and you know it lol. by 27 most of the homos i grew up with were already falling apart but not me cuz i've got the good genes you know what i mean?

but i mean the thing is you could just be like "ooooo baby ur beautiful" or whatever, and that's game over. you seal the deal with any girl. but the thing is who wants to deal with that BS you know? i liked a woman who was ready to walk on the wild side. a woman who was ready to accept gnooryblows in all of his crass and rude and sensually dangerous glory. those are just the women i had more respect for you know? but now i am done. i have sworn off women anyway so it don't matter.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
but i mean the thing is you could just be like "ooooo baby ur beautiful" or whatever, and that's game over. you seal the deal with any girl. but the thing is who wants to deal with that BS you know? i liked a woman who was ready to walk on the wild side. a woman who was ready to accept gnooryblows in all of his crass and rude and sensually dangerous glory. those are just the women i had more respect for you know? but now i am done. i have sworn off women anyway so it don't matter.

but if you're a telling a woman she is beautiful and fawning over her, she is just gonna use you. that's the thing. she's just like "oooooooo what can i get out of this turd". i don't need to deal with that, you know? you despise me and even when you're trying to insult me you still put me at 6/10. that means the real number is like at LEAST 9/10. if we're being honest. you know? i can just walk into a room and bang if i want to. that's all i'm sayin' guys. that's all i'm tryin' to say.

whoozit

I love it when you let your extra chromosomes do the talking.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
but if you're a telling a woman she is beautiful and fawning over her, she is just gonna use you. that's the thing. she's just like "oooooooo what can i get out of this turd". i don't need to deal with that, you know? you despise me and even when you're trying to insult me you still put me at 6/10. that means the real number is like at LEAST 9/10. if we're being honest. you know? i can just walk into a room and bang if i want to. that's all i'm sayin' guys. that's all i'm tryin' to say.

and of coures there's still the reality that my picture was so sexy and beautiful that after 3 years it's still firmly planted in your mind. you still remember it. remember what i was doing. what i was wearing. prob remember all of the curves on my beautiful face and stuff. you know, i'm just sayin'. you've got to explain that one if you're really gonna tell me that you just thought it was "6/10". seems like your little bluff is gettin' called here mwaaaaahahahahahaahhahahaahaha! bow to gnooryblows, god of male sexiness!!

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on January 02, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
I love it when you let your extra chromosomes do the talking.

no but you can't deny my logic. like if she remember the photo 3 years later obviously it wasn't "6/10" you know? obviously it made an impression. i'm just saying. if you just think about it you'll see that i'm really 100% right as always.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:23:36 PM
no but you can't deny my logic. like if she remember the photo 3 years later obviously it wasn't "6/10" you know? obviously it made an impression. i'm just saying. if you just think about it you'll see that i'm really 100% right as always.

she is probably old and resentful of my youthful beauty. she's probably haggard or something i dunno what her problem is and that's why she's like "hur durrrrrrr u look like a college kid!" like its a bad thing not to look like an old man. pfffffffffff

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
and of coures there's still the reality that my picture was so sexy and beautiful that after 3 years it's still firmly planted in your mind. you still remember it. remember what i was doing. what i was wearing. prob remember all of the curves on my beautiful face and stuff. you know, i'm just sayin'. you've got to explain that one if you're really gonna tell me that you just thought it was "6/10". seems like your little bluff is gettin' called here mwaaaaahahahahahaahhahahaahaha! bow to gnooryblows, god of male sexiness!!

I do have a gift of remembering stupid shit that means nothing. That's kind of why these people can't say I said something when I didn't.

*except for paperboy, I'm still working on that b.s.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:25:49 PM
I do have a gift of remembering stupid shit that means nothing.

honestly if i asked you, you would tell the truth, right? do i or do i not look almost exactly like harrison ford as han solo? i don't even like that movie but there's no doubt han solo was a dashing rogue just like myself and we look like we were almost 100% facial and body match. i must be secretly related or something, and my hairstyle was pretty similar too.

Dr. MD MD

You're ALL horrible people!  >:(

So, how is everyone this evening?  :)

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
honestly if i asked you, you would tell the truth, right? do i or do i not look almost exactly like harrison ford as han solo? i don't even like that movie but there's no doubt han solo was a dashing rogue just like myself and we look like we were almost 100% facial and body match. i must be secretly related or something, and my hairstyle was pretty similar too.

but harrison ford is part jewish so i would reject him as a family member i found out we were.

gnooryblows

if she was gonna be honest she would at least admit the resemblance between me and han solo.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

You look nothing like Han, even a young Han. Maybe you do now but I can't see it happening. You look like some average college student hanging out at the park.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:14:12 PM
I took pity on you when it was 'George Einstein', I think, giving you a hard time. I'll have to apologize to him if he ever comes back.

I tried.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, sugarbuns.  I'd never say that to a lady but then again you are no lady.  Auf wiedersehen. 

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 03:37:18 PM
the thing is when you are homeless and you're like desperately trying to get food and warmth, esp in the winter when you're cold as fuck, and you see these faggot squirrels out there just hopping around like everything is fine, you get a lot of respect for them. and you really want to be as strong as possible, and as non-dependent on technology as possible too. like the animals are. technically fire is technology. cooking is technology. it's a pain in the ass and it can make more work then you sometimes feel capable of doing in certain situations. so that's why i was like "I WANNA JUST EAT RAW ANIMALS" so i just tore into them like a fucking wolf does or a bear does or whatever.
Well I see. It's true some things become a trapping when you are dealing in the limits.

But also, vinegar disinfects so marinade helps.  For anyone who doesn't know, saliva carries a lot of disease so best not to eat off others' plates.  They could be carriers.

Heght doesn't matter in a man.  My current bf is not short, but all my prior ones were.  Short women find short men to be a better match at the hips.  A woman wants to see a face over her, not a chest!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
You look nothing like Han, even a young Han. Maybe you do now but I can't see it happening. You look like some average college student hanging out at the park.

i was on top of a mountain not at the park, but yeah there was a park bench up there. you're such a liar lol. you are just bitter about something. just chill. we all have our issues. i haven't banged on of your kind in over 5 years now lol. so whatever you're bitter about just chill i'm prob twice as bitter. but if you were gonna be honest you'd admit i am a spitting image of han solo or i suppose also indiana jones since its the same guy (but han was a bit younger i think so i say han).

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
You're ALL horrible people!  >:(

So, how is everyone this evening?  :)

THE BANALITY OF THE TRAILER PARK!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 06:30:58 PM
I tried.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, sugarbuns.  I'd never say that to a lady but then again you are no lady.  Auf wiedersehen.

Just curious, what part of my comment made you so mad that you had to be so rude?

Also, being 'a lady' is just an open door for abuse.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
Just curious, what part of my comment made you so mad that you had to be so rude?

Let me suck on your TIT-TAYS!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
Heght doesn't matter in a man.  My current bf is not short, but all my prior ones were.  Short women find short men to be a better match at the hips.  A woman wants to see a face over her, not a chest!

that's because you're fucked up though dude. height maters a lot, apparently. i didn't realize how important it was until much later on in life, but apparently now that i have access to the internet i realize its something pretty important to women. never like in my life before the internet was it ever even a thought in my mind, but i won't deny that i would be happy to add an inch or 2 to my height and be 6 foot. at 5'10"-5'11" it's not really an issue but i still think it'd be better to be a little taller and i think it's a bigger deal to girls now that it's become a meme and an idea more embedded in culture and in our cultural consciousness.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
i was on top of a mountain not at the park, but yeah there was a park bench up there. you're such a liar lol. you are just bitter about something. just chill. we all have our issues. i haven't banged on of your kind in over 5 years now lol. so whatever you're bitter about just chill i'm prob twice as bitter. but if you were gonna be honest you'd admit i am a spitting image of han solo or i suppose also indiana jones since its the same guy (but han was a bit younger i think so i say han).

I'm going to need to see you acting this Han Solo character out before I make a decision.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

Also, being 'a lady' is just an open door for abuse.

just stick your fingers up his butt bro, he'll do / say / believe whatever you want him to. he is looking for a woman like you to dominate him lmfao.