• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 20, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
Died of Pancreatis or complications thereof.......from drinking.    *slow blink*  With as much as I drink...I'm fucking immortal.  Tough break, kid.  Enjoyed the music.

Pickled does not actually mean the same thing as immortal.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
Oh. 

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Did you watch the Funeral for Barbara Bush today??

No..

Heathen Scum !!!!

You will forever burn in Hell, thou unrepentant Sinner!!

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 20, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
Died of Pancreatis or complications thereof.......from drinking.    *slow blink*  With as much as I drink...I'm fucking immortal.  Tough break, kid.  Enjoyed the music.
At 28?  Damn, he must have really loved the Svedka.  Oh, well, at least he made it past 27.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
I'll still think of Paladin as immortal beloved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on April 21, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
Did you watch the Funeral for Barbara Bush today??

No..

Heathen Scum !!!!

You will forever burn in Hell, thou unrepentant Sinner!!

Whatever. All the best bands are affiliated with Satan anyway. 8)

Sean92008

I thought I saw a couple of sports deaths reported today...  I don't think the announcer was one of them...

Juan

You've probably never heard of him, but Hamp "King Bee" Swain died yesterday.  Hamp played saxophone in the high school band with Richard "Little Richard" Penniman, became a radio disc jockey on WBLM and was one of the early mainstreamers of black music just post WWII. Little Richard says he would not have become a success without Swain.  Swain recorded Little Richard's earliest songs at the radio station. 

A few years later, as The King Bee on WIBB radio, Swain promoted James Brown, Otis Redding and very early Motown.  I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times, and he was a real gentleman.

Here's the link to the story in his hometown paper
http://www.macon.com/news/local/article210765389.html

Quote from: Juan on May 10, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
You've probably never heard of him, but Hamp "King Bee" Swain died yesterday.  Hamp played saxophone in the high school band with Richard "Little Richard" Penniman, became a radio disc jockey on WBLM and was one of the early mainstreamers of black music just post WWII. Little Richard says he would not have become a success without Swain.  Swain recorded Little Richard's earliest songs at the radio station. 

A few years later, as The King Bee on WIBB radio, Swain promoted James Brown, Otis Redding and very early Motown.  I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times, and he was a real gentleman.

Here's the link to the story in his hometown paper
http://www.macon.com/news/local/article210765389.html

Very cool. Thanks for posting. RIP

Rix Gins

Only became aware of this a few minutes ago.  Remember Rick Nelson's ex-wife Kris?  As in Kristin Harmon, yes actor Mark Harmon's sister?  Well she passed away last April 27th at the age of 72.  (Same age as Art, when he died.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/inside-the-tragic-downfall-of-kristin-harmon-mark-harmons-late-sister-and-former-member-of-tv-royalty/ar-AAx3W4l?ocid=spartanntp

Juan

Margot Kidder - Lois Lane - 69

comaphobe

RIP Margot "big-huge-massive-beaver" Kidder...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
ummmm, yeah.   okay

It's in Canada, numbnutz...hence the beaver double entendre. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 15, 2018, 12:38:00 AM
It's in Canada, numbnutz...hence the beaver double entendre. ::)
go back to pounding your pud

Juan