• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

zeebo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on March 11, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
Tonight will be a clusterfuck of delusion.  LOL  I can't wait

It'll be hard to top the secret off-world bitcoin economy, but Hoagie's surprised me before.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 11, 2018, 07:24:53 PM
It'll be hard to top the secret off-world bitcoin economy, but Hoagie's surprised me before.

If you use a 3D printer for printing up your bitcoins on tin while on the surface of Mars they will never be worth less than 19.5.

crankshaft

I agree. But remember, first RCH must manage to overcome all the alpahbet entities trying to keep him off the air, technical challanges such as with USB thingies, and a couple three other hurdles before he can claw his way up to the air and actually pull off a consecutive show.

And there's allways the danger that he will press the wrong button or twist the wrong knob or trip over the wrong wire and knock himself or his guests off the air.

It will be a clusterfuck. Of that we can be certain.

Braaps, too. And maybe even some more tasty DTMF braaps tonitght as well as a sprinkling of dead air!

astroguy

Incidentally, I'll be listening to the show while mapping the moon for some work.  Remember: There are no coincidences!!

astroguy

RCH somehow manages to sound astounded each time he hears the same story.  I'll give him props for that.

The message to extra-terrestrials Hoagie claims was mostly his brilliant idea but his good friend Carl said he had very little to do with it.

I do though believe they used Richard's genitalia as the model for the male human.

Hoegee

Johnston's story is getting thinner and thinner which each telling.  The photo trashing was supposed to be part of some grand NASA coverup.  Now it's because Johnston himself had ordered way too many sets of copies, so his boss finally demanded he dispose of all sets but one.

Quote from: crankshaft on March 11, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
Looks like RCH made it up into airwaves.

Isn't he in Arizona , I don't think they use Daylight Saving Time ...

astroguy

Quote from: Hoegee on March 11, 2018, 10:13:23 PM
Johnston's story is getting thinner and thinner which each telling.  The photo trashing was supposed to be part of some grand NASA coverup.  Now it's because Johnston himself had ordered way too many sets of copies, so his boss finally demanded he dispose of all sets but one.
It also completely ignores the fact that these are for-profit companies, and if NASA isn't going to pay them to archive a huge number of sets of images, those for-profit companies aren't going to spend money on doing it themselves.

For Hoagie, there are no awkward segues.
Everything's connected.

Hoegee

Hoagie's voice sounds much different on his commercial. I love when he says he may occasionally even drop in the chatroom and answer questions IF HE HAS TIME. LOLOLOL there are dogs who sleep 20 hours a day who have less free time than Hoagie.

albrecht

Dangnabbit. Where's pate to provide a good link to the madness?

This is awful, the worst 'whistleblower' ever, his story is disjointed and dull, Hoagie trying his hardest to make it more sensational but Johnston just bumbles away.

Dump him, I'd rather hear Hoagie just riff on torsion fields and hyperdimensional physics.

LOL he's getting more and more annoyed at both of these boobs.

Hoegee

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 11, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
1982 + 40 years is 2022

It was also funny that Hoagie, of all people, was chastizing him for not telling a linear story

crankshaft

Quote from: Hoegee on March 11, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
It was also funny that Hoagie, of all people, was chastizing him for not telling a linear story

RCH has a hard time with non-linear stuff. Unless it's hyperbolically non-linear stuff.

Hoegee

This nut's yard is full of buried thumb drives of 'lunar anomaly' photos.

lol

zeebo

Quote from: crankshaft on March 11, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
'citizen scientist' is code for amateur scientist.

Yet Hoagie trusts them more than pros, since they're outside the corrupt system.  This is partly why he holds his own opinions in such high regard.

Hoegee

I suspect that when Hoagie says NASA stands for "Never a straight answer," he sees that as a double entendre.