• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

starramus

All of the janitors, and all night security guards are most certainly getting out the stowed away hand lotion! Phone sex with Heather on a mass media scale.

But hell it's gotta be better than Noory. He doesn't have a pulsating vagina.

Very difficult to predict what would have transpired if Artie hadn't croaked. Another mysterious death in Quartzite, or just a messy divorce? No doubt with all of her experience Heather can give you a ride you will never forget!

Lilith

Quote from: starramus on July 03, 2019, 07:58:40 AM
All of the janitors, and all night security guards are most certainly getting out the stowed away hand lotion! Phone sex with Heather on a mass media scale.

But hell it's gotta be better than Noory. He doesn't have a pulsating vagina.

Very difficult to predict what would have transpired if Artie hadn't croaked. Another mysterious death in Quartzite, or just a messy divorce? No doubt with all of her experience Heather can give you a ride you will never forget!

That would be hilarious!

That's exactly what she should do.

artbell_ghost

after months of rest and re-tooling heather has successfully complete the first two piece of a long term plan that i am not at liberty to discuss at this time but am aware of it not actively participating.

the good news is her show is now one hundred percent host owned and she has the ability to control everything as needed with the help of caring volunteers to lighten the load as needed. there will not be guest hosts for the immediate future but some big names will drop in and test the waters in that regard.

now why is it a game changer? attitude and focus. the show has broken free of the chains of the past and evolved into a form true to its host. eclectic, ephemeral, excitingly taking the audience on a ride not just from the guest’s point of view or their story but pointedly colored by the varied experiences and knowledge of the host as she helps you the listener navigate a world where anything is possible and conspiracy abounds.

be sure to join in on a new way to experience and interact with an open minded community that rejects the hatred and anger the wider closed minded media centres reject and ignore.  this next chapter will be written by heather and her fans, not by those that seek to silence the legacy of the night and the hope for the future.

artbell_ghost

above is from an email thread I received last night.  spelling errors are from my re-typing, sorry

starramus

Damn that's a mouthful! I'm gonna have to inventory my supply of hand lotion.  ;D ;D ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 09:26:03 AM
... this next chapter will be written by heather and her fans, not by those that seek to silence the legacy of the night and the hope for the future.

DynamoHum

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 09:41:10 AM
above is from an email thread I received last night.  spelling errors are from my re-typing, sorry

Why didn’t you just copy and paste?

Anyway if she is releasing her death grip on the coattails this is a good thing.

Using the phrase wanna take a ride, and playing bumpers and using Ross for the idents is not making anything sound fresh.

I watch with interest.

DynamoHum

Also I have to say that if these are her words she clearly read far too many car brochures and it sounds amazingly cliche.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2019, 10:02:23 AM
Why didn’t you just copy and paste?

Anyway if she is releasing her death grip on the coattails this is a good thing.

Using the phrase wanna take a ride, and playing bumpers and using Ross for the idents is not making anything sound fresh.

I watch with interest.

sorry, the email was on my phone, not my acer.  i tried to take a picture from my webcam but it was hard to read from there

DynamoHum

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 10:06:19 AM
sorry, the email was on my phone, not my acer.  i tried to take a picture from my webcam but it was hard to read from there

S’ok I was just being a bitch :)

DynamoHum

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2019, 09:59:37 AM

I do agree. I find the phrase “legacy of the night” really fucking shitty and crass and straight back to her old ways.

artbell_ghost

legacy of the night and game changer are some of the words i've seen passed around in the chat rooms and emails talking about her return.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 10:13:47 AM
legacy of the night and game changer are some of the words i've seen passed around in the chat rooms and emails talking about her return.

Then what's the game?

AZZERAE

We've heard it all before.

Heather is not well. She'll only ever have fits and starts of clarity (small windows here and there) with which to do the show she dreams of doing, and doing it the way she wants it to be done.

She doesn't have a natural talent for talk radio.

If she were to do a spur of the moment show, whenever she is up to it, it would be manageable ... However, she's shown time and time again she is incapable of showing up regularly, and sticking to a schedule.

I say none of this with malice (at least that I'm consciously aware of) and hope to be wrong in my estimations. All I'm doing is looking at her track record, and using it as a yardstick.

Couple all this with the amount of people that actively want her to fail, and its highly unlikely this stint will be any different from her past efforts.

Dateline

after months of rest and re-tooling heather has successfully complete the first two piece of a long term plan that i am not at liberty to discuss at this time but am aware of it not actively participating.

the good news is her show is now one hundred percent host owned and she has the ability to control everything as needed with the help of caring volunteers to lighten the load as needed. there will not be guest hosts for the immediate future but some big names will drop in and test the waters in that regard.

now why is it a game changer? attitude and focus. the show has broken free of the chains of the past and evolved into a form true to its host. eclectic, ephemeral, excitingly taking the audience on a ride not just from the guest’s point of view or their story but pointedly colored by the varied experiences and knowledge of the host as she helps you the listener navigate a world where anything is possible and conspiracy abounds.

be sure to join in on a new way to experience and interact with an open minded community that rejects the hatred and anger the wider closed minded media centres reject and ignore.  this next chapter will be written by heather and her fans, not by those that seek to silence the legacy of the night and the hope for the future.

Glad you clarified it as an e-mail, because I thought you were in fact the Ghost of Art Bell promoting her new-found failure.

DynamoHum

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 10:13:47 AM

Not heard any of those phrases ... where are you hearing this?

The investigative part of me kinda would like to see some sources and or screenies.

starramus

"If she were to do a spur of the moment show, whenever she is up to it, it would be manageable ... However, she's shown time and time again she is incapable of showing up regularly, and sticking to a schedule."

It sure do sound like Artie over the period of his last years.

Maybe it's due to his training.

That chick is still on the air? 

I've been off the internet, for the most part, since late last year. I thought for sure her show would be kaput by now.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 03, 2019, 01:20:00 PM
That chick is still on the air? 

I've been off the internet, for the most part, since late last year. I thought for sure her show would be kaput by now.
Welcome back, Hot Britches.  ;)  Post often.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2019, 02:19:36 PM
Welcome back, Hot Britches.  ;)  Post often.

Thanks man. Great to see you, IO. ;D  Going to see Roy's compatriot from the Travelling Wilburys on Friday. No, not Zimmy,  Mssr. Lynne still has his voice unlike poor Bob.  George Harrison's scion will also be on hand too.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 03, 2019, 02:30:16 PM
Thanks man. Great to see you, IO. ;D  Going to see Roy's compatriot from the Travelling Wilburys on Friday. No, not Zimmy,  Mssr. Lynne still has his voice unlike poor Bob.  George Harrison's scion will also be on hand too.
Enjoy the concert.  I'd love to see it but they're not playing anywhere near me.  Like Albrecht, I heard Clyde talking about how much he and his wife enjoyed them in Portland.  It should be grand.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2019, 02:37:03 PM
Enjoy the concert.  I'd love to see it but they're not playing anywhere near me.  Like Albrecht, I heard Clyde talking about how much he and his wife enjoyed them in Portland.  It should be grand.

I'm expecting this to be the best concert that I've been to in this century.  I've only seen two prior to this.  Macca and The Eagles.  Macca's voice had lost some of its punch but the Eagles were in top form.  Still,  ELO is really my favorite. 

Epaphroditus

be sure to join in on a new way to experience and interact with an open minded community's that rejects the hatred and anger the wider closed minded media centres reject and ignore.  this next chapter will be written by heather and her fans, not by those that seek to silence the legacy of the night and the hope for the future.

Sounds so familiar to vocabuarly used by a certain late night in the midlander .

artbell_ghost

all i can say without being compromised in the war room is you’re guess, while not correct is very close.

unlike other ‘heather insiders’ i will provide proof and varafied information. stay tuned.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2019, 11:00:49 AM
Not heard any of those phrases ... where are you hearing this?

The investigative part of me kinda would like to see some sources and or screenies.

where are you spending time to be hearing this level of coordination? if you’re not hearing those terms you might be in the wrong room

Lilith

#tldr
#NoFriendship

Epaphroditus

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 03, 2019, 07:07:18 PM
all i can say without being compromised in the war room is you’re guess, while not correct is very close.

unlike other ‘heather insiders’ i will provide proof and varafied information. stay tuned.

You gave yourself away , how many avatars are you going to create on this forum ?