• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
Sadly his version of events was backed up by the girls who were there. But I admire your misguided loyalty to Trump. I guess he was making it up when he said to Billy Bush he grabbed women by the genitals then went on TV apologising because it wasn't 'who he was'...and latterly has suggested it was a fake voice!

Presumably you don't believe accusations against Weinstein either?

It would seem that with at least one of the offended, a sexual encounter became sexual abuse when Trump failed to give her a job.  Another one’s story has been debunked by another female that was on the scene at the time.  A number of Miss Universe contestants have said that there was always fair warning when Trump came backstage and he always behaved like a perfect gentleman.  And so it goes.

Weinstein is a whole different story in terms of numbers and credibility of victims.  So is Bill Clinton.  Don’t even try to draw a parallel â€"it makes you sound like a smarmy California liberal.  Oh, I forgot.  Nevermind.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
Lest I offend but Trump really needs to stop talking to members of the Tribe. It seems to get him into some trouble.

Yeah, well that may or may not happen.  Trump’s gotta be Trump and apparently those who benefitted from another 200 point uptick in the Dow today don’t give a shit. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
It would seem that with at least one of the offended, a sexual encounter became sexual abuse when Trump failed to give her a job.  Another one’s story has been debunked by another female that was on the scene at the time.  A number of Miss Universe contestants have said that there was always fair warning when Trump came backstage and he always behaved like a perfect gentleman.  And so it goes.

Weinstein is a whole different story in terms of numbers and credibility of victims.  So is Bill Clinton.  Don’t even try to draw a parallel â€"it makes you sound like a smarmy California liberal.  Oh, I forgot.  Nevermind.

Oh bless you.. The rumour is a lot of the existing WH staff will be leaving soon, maybe you can get a job? All you need to do is tell Trump he's wonderful and he's wonderful. No need for talent or skills..Ask Kushner and Ivanka.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
Lest I offend but Trump really needs to stop talking to members of the Tribe. It seems to get him into some trouble.

The Tribe works for the Mob. They make a lot of money, but if they cross the Italians it's not pretty.

Swishypants

And the Mob (which is all legal now but still there) works for the NAT-ZEE'S! Not the dumbass skinheads. The real ones! They have money like you can't believe!

Swishypants

And the NAT-ZEE's work for DA' QUEEN! Who has the most money of all!

Swishypants

And I told Da' Queen to suck it!  8) IN PERSON!

Swishypants

This Royal blood runs Prussian Blu! I'M DA MAN!

Swishypants

They wanted me to breed with them! FUCK THAT! Peasants!

Swishypants

Queen still has my War Lord jock-strap on HER hope chest!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Oh bless you.. The rumour is a lot of the existing WH staff will be leaving soon, maybe you can get a job? All you need to do is tell Trump he's wonderful and he's wonderful. No need for talent or skills..Ask Kushner and Ivanka.  ;D

When did you ever hear me say I thought Trump is wonderful.  He’s a flawed human being but all things considered he is a hardheaded businessman who is doing what he was elected to do.  Don’t even get me started on the alternative candidate and the Obama years.  I’m trying relax with my milk and cookies before bedtime and I don’t want to get vexed.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 08:24:38 PM
  I’m trying relax with my milk and cookies before bedtime and I don’t want to get vexed.

Better pour out the milk then!

Gd5150

Quote from: Lemming 064573 on January 05, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

What would really be funny is if Trump molested a child. Puds head would explode trying to figure out which side to take. Hate Trump? Defend pedofilia. Hate Trump? Defend pedofilia. Hate Trump? Defend pedofilia. Hate Trump? Defend pedofilia. Hate Trump? Defend pedofilia. Hate Trump? Defend pedofilia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
Yeah, well that may or may not happen.  Trump’s gotta be Trump and apparently those who benefitted from another 200 point uptick in the Dow today don’t give a shit.

The Dow is far less relevant than the treason the GOP are conducting against America. To think even 12 months ago that the entire GOP (of the two parties, I thought these the least likely to do it so obviously) have put Trump above the constitution, the laws of the land and the people within. They've been complicit in the making of the Trump party, and it will attempt to trounce anything that doesn't pledge undying loyalty to Trump...Is it any wonder he looks like Mussolini?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 05, 2018, 08:27:02 PM
What would really be funny is if Trump molested a child.

Shocking how you think that would be funny.. I wonder how many parents you would say that to?  >:(

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Oh bless you.. The rumour is a lot of the existing WH staff will be leaving soon...

Said the guy who can't tell leaks from fake news from reality

Yorkshire pud

When did you ever hear me say I thought Trump is wonderful.  He’s a flawed human being but all things considered he is a hardheaded businessman who is doing what he was elected to do.  Don’t even get me started on the alternative candidate and the Obama years.  I’m trying relax with my milk and cookies before bedtime and I don’t want to get vexed.

Hard headed as in there's nothing in there, sure. Cement?

ItsOver

Heh, heh, heh.

http://youtu.be/0t2pWUWE1Y8

Kidnostad3

I have no idea what Sissypants is rapidfire posting about but it’s got to have something to do with handjobs and comic books, right? 

Swishypants

Pud just wants to be a Cowboy, but you're never gonna' make the cut dim-bulb!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 08:36:11 PM
I have no idea what Sissypants is rapidfire posting about but it’s got to have something to do with handjobs and comic books, right?

Have you blocked him? Wow...  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
Pud just wants to be a Cowboy, but you're never gonna' make the cut dim-bulb!

Naaa...I want to be a flight engineer on either a Lancaster B111 or a B36. Get it sorted.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:37:54 PM
Naaa...I want to be a flight engineer on either a Lancaster B111 or a B36. Get it sorted.

We make you one of the Bombs; best offer!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

The Dow is far less relevant than the treason the GOP are conducting against America. To think even 12 months ago that the entire GOP (of the two parties, I thought these the least likely to do it so obviously) have put Trump above the constitution, the laws of the land and the people within. They've been complicit in the making of the Trump party, and it will attempt to trounce anything that doesn't pledge undying loyalty to Trump...Is it any wonder he looks like Mussolini?

I recommend you actually read the constitution. Maybe even take the free online course at Hillsdale College.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 08:39:24 PM
I recommend you actually read the constitution. Maybe even take the free online course at Hillsdale College.

They're putting Trump above it, willfully and shamelessly. Why do you think they're going out of their way to hijack the investigation into Trump and his circus by Mueller?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
They're putting Trump above it, willfully and shamelessly. Why do you think they're going out of their way to hijack the investigation into Trump and his circus by Mueller?

Please show me the part of the constitution that includes Mueller.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Ha. Maybe you don't recall the Obama Il Duce pose posters, stylized in an almost Soviet Realism fashion. And the chanting schoolchildren praising leader Obama.  But maybe that was before you fled here?  :D