• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: effluenza on September 21, 2016, 07:40:41 PM
I have PM'ed Falkie several times trying to warn him about his friends here and that they were just trying to take advantage of him and are making fun of him behind his back. He rudely told me to mind my own business and that they are his friends and have never done anything to betray him or his trust. I promptly gave up. He seems to be the only one that is blind to it.

For a week after that he was randomly sending me PMs every time he posted a video and always included a wall of text description of his latest malady. I'm sure this was done to try an elicit sympathy from me and perhaps a donation to his iDEVICE fund.

He didn't ask me for money but I'm sure he was leading up to it. Not that I would have given him any mind you.

WOTR

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 21, 2016, 07:34:23 PM
I told him in a PM once that I believed the others besides him were doing performance art.
I didn't bother with PM's. And it ties into MV's "performance art... (Unless I am MV...)

In response to Senda saying "I have talked to all 3 of these people ( and OLG & Gerry in Gerry's house during a Drone visit to Gerry ) and confirm that all 3 are separate people.
LC is definitely NOT OLG."

Quote from: WOTR on April 12, 2016, 12:29:49 AM
I am going to spell this out once for you...

What are the chances that people on THIS board would all be in the same country, the same state, city and house at the same time (and all be your biggest supporters?)  Yet you do not think that any of these people can make themselves sound like another person?
Fuck... I don't even know what to say anymore.  But ignore me... I'm just a dumb hater.  I'm going back to calling this performance art.  Nobody can be this dumb, and it would make me happier.  Could Noory be paying a monthly fee to have somebody screw with BG posters?

Quote from: WOTR on April 12, 2016, 12:49:58 AM
I'm done.  Yeah, they are all different people.  Nobody could ever be brilliant enough to deceive ::) the mighty senda.

Fucking performance art.

And there you have it, Dipp.  Though they may not use a brush or clay, this place is filled with fucking artists.

Hog

Why is this shithole thread stickied?

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on September 21, 2016, 09:41:45 PM

peace
Hog

It's a heavily used thread.  The sticky makes it easier for people to find it.

JENX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 02:59:45 PM
I had Mrs. Gerry listen to the someguy827 video so I could get her opinion as well.  She obviously hears what I sound like all the time, but did listen to the GabCast after the fact, so she heard how I sounded on the broadcast too.  She said that while our voices aren't the same, she hears a similar cadence in the way we speak our words - "pointed" was the descriptive term she used.  Maybe that is the cause of confusion or speculation.

this is dipp. sorry im using my other account for this..

olg who cares what your wife thinks about you sounding different. she's your wife and would say whatever u wanted.
that's just like saying youre going to the bank to loan someone money and them saying to take an extra twenty for yourself. lol

what a stupid comment. you sound like yr in yr twenties

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on September 21, 2016, 09:41:45 PM

peace
Hog

So you won't get lost, eh?  Dipshit.

FRIENDSHIP

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JENX on September 21, 2016, 11:03:46 PM
this is dipp. sorry im using my other account for this..

olg who cares what your wife thinks about you sounding different. she's your wife and would say whatever u wanted.
that's just like saying youre going to the bank to loan someone money and them saying to take an extra twenty for yourself. lol

what a stupid comment. you sound like yr in yr twenties

Have you calmed down now Dipp? Can you see now you're not the butt of the joke? I honestly don't know why you reacted the waybyou did; MV said it was all performance art not because he's orchestrating it or even wants to be involved; but just a throwaway observation.

Senda is the butt of his own making. He chooses to be an idiot because it makes his life easier. But because he's an idiot, he's too full of himself, and thinks everyone else is a stupid as he is.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, just watched you're Thursday NFL pick em video. Wow you really added some high techiness to your vids. Hey Falkie just one problem....Tennessee is NOT PLAYING. Honestly how did you screw this up? IF YOUR PICKS ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST KNOW WHO IS PLAYING!!!!Other than that, great job.

area51drone

Quote from: mv on September 21, 2016, 10:04:55 PM
It's a heavily used thread.  The sticky makes it easier for people to find it.

The real question is why did it take so many years for you to sticky it?  This thread has been the shit since the day The Red Mud King created it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on September 22, 2016, 12:05:34 AM
The real question is why did it take so many years for you to sticky it?  This thread has been the shit since the day The Red Mud King created it.

Dunno.  It just never occurred to me.

3OctaveFart

Falkie conferring with "Administrator Justin" after an afternoon of shooting video at Safeway and Starbucks.

Quote from: mv on September 22, 2016, 12:16:25 AM
Dunno.  It just never occurred to me.

I think my mind would veer off subconsciously from putting the words "Falkie" and "sticky" together.

MV/Liberace!

haha, a51... i noticed your avatar after i uploaded my attachment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on September 22, 2016, 02:13:00 AM
haha, a51... i noticed your avatar after i uploaded my attachment.

Ray: "Man, I told you I only play the piano and sing; I don't cut hair! I told you"

Fatso: "Its none of your business who I ask to cut my toenails"

Ray: "Say what?".

dipp

ill tell you what. get olg to go on skype where we can SEE him talking. and if the voice is the same that phoned the gabcast,
and he looks nothing like someguy,
then we know i fucked up.

and if he makes some stupid ass comment about not being tech savey enough to do that? he's outted by default by not doing it. he sure makes great pics of falkie for someone not familiar with a comp. 

i cry wolf cuz its real easy to say you can't do somethinglike that.

btw, it has to be watched by everyone. not just mv, or one other person.
that doesnt fly.

screen record the skype call and upload it to youtube so everyone can see.
olg has too many friends that would cover for him otherwise.

he can still cover parts of his face so he stays unknown.

honestly i could give a fuck anymore. but i'm sure some of you here might be curious.

Is Falkie trying to save a few bucks to purchase more Halloween decorations by cutting his own hair? 

Quote from: dipp on September 22, 2016, 06:12:09 AM

honestly i could give a fuck anymore. but i'm sure some of you here might be curious.

I am curious as to why you are being so hostile.  I hope you are OK.

Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow.  But if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow.  This if for you dipp, from Billy Joe, wishing you a better tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jlPL1tNDY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 22, 2016, 06:44:19 AM
Is Falkie trying to save a few bucks to purchase more Halloween decorations by cutting his own hair?

Either that or he went to a Mexican/non-Caucasian hairdresser and started in with a bit of impromptu Trump Talk.

jazmunda

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 22, 2016, 06:44:19 AM

It's possible that he is having it cut for free by a student at a barber college for the blind.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 22, 2016, 06:53:01 AM
Either that or he went to a Mexican/non-Caucasian hairdresser and started in with a bit of impromptu Trump Talk.

Yeah, I notice he mentioned people of color toward the end of his latest Safeway video. 

MAX

Quote from: WOTR on September 21, 2016, 07:27:36 PM
Hmmm... A little more insight?  BTW- great head of hair Gerry.  One day, it will go white and you can wear a bolo tie. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKRnhAz5r4

I have a huge dichotomy here ,(no dick jokes please), I hate OLG with a passion but really like this someguy,  onset of schizophrenia perhaps ???

Quote from: bateman on September 21, 2016, 05:13:22 PM
That reminds me, does Quick Karl still send you emails, mv?
LMFAO      ;D
Edit: My first run in w/ QK was in the political threads.
He liked getting wound up.
Can you imagine if he was still posting there now ? Dude would probably pop an artery. :o

JENX

listen to the  first 20 seconds of this.
its about him trolling.

another notch on the belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAW6HnBDNJk

Quote from: JENX on September 22, 2016, 07:56:53 AM
listen to the  first 20 seconds of this.
its about him trolling.

another notch on the belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAW6HnBDNJk

Let's not start notching belts just yet dipp. So far, all similarities between this guy and OLG are purely circumstantial.  I see nothing yet that would hold up in court.  You are a hell 'o a bloodhound though.  Keep digging.  Let me help a bit.  Here is OLG's Reddit overview.  It is bound to be chock full 'o hints and clues.  Maybe you can find something else that these two fellas have in common.

https://www.reddit.com/user/OpenLinesGerry

Oh, and here is another song for you dipp, some Sweet Baby James, have a nice day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkIou3WFnM