• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Spy

Quote from: rekcuf on September 19, 2016, 02:13:40 PM
You're making assumptions that fit your narrative. The Master, has never said anything about having sexual desires involving "children." You on the other hand, seem to be fixated with that idea. Why is that?

Your "master" said his "dick started twitching" when some "little teenage girls" came into Starbucks and he lamented the fact he didn't get a full erection as he would have five or ten years ago.  Is that clear enough for you?  Apparently you and Psycho Gerry see humor in pedophilia.  I don't.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2016, 01:37:24 PM
Yeah? Prove it.

Can one prove something as abstract as love, or any other such concept?  In many cases, one must accept that perception is reality.  Your perception is that I am psychotic.  Thankfully, Ol' Gerry doesn't believe that the silent majority of BellGab members, along with the vast number of guests (plus Justin) who never post to the thread, agree with you.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2016, 01:37:24 PM
How does supporting a pervert who has numerous, varied and admitted occasions of actual and attempted commitment of fraud, deception, theft, assault, and being a sexual predator to women including a minor reflect on your character?

I'm taking a punt here, but I think my moral compass will be seen as quite a lot higher than yours.

I'm not here to defend, rationalize, or explain away any of George's comments or actions as only George Senda himself is in the position to place them within the proper scope and context.  I will continue to show him common courtesy and respect, and to treat him as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - not just the "court of opinion" of a group of anonymous posters on a board.  My support of the Master does not infer that I wholeheartedly concur with every single one of his statements or actions, nor would I necessarily say or do any of these things myself.  However, Ol' Gerry sees the man for his humanity.  I have compassion for his circumstances, whether he has helped to put himself in them or not, and hope that George will RISE (via the third-eye powers he has been imbued with) to the rightful place he deserves to be in.  GLORY!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 02:25:48 PM
Can one prove something as abstract as love, or any other such concept?  In many cases, one must accept that perception is reality.  Your perception is that I am psychotic.  Thankfully, Ol' Gerry doesn't believe that the silent majority of BellGab members, along with the vast number of guests (plus Justin) who never post to the thread, agree with you.

I'm not here to defend, rationalize, or explain away any of George's comments or actions as only George Senda himself is in the position to place them within the proper scope and context.  I will continue to show him common courtesy and respect, and to treat him as innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - not just the "court of opinion" of a group of anonymous posters on a board.  My support of the Master does not infer that I wholeheartedly concur with every single one of his statements or actions, nor would I necessarily say or do any of these things myself.  However, Ol' Gerry sees the man for his humanity.  I have compassion for his circumstances, whether he has helped to put himself in them or not, and hope that George will RISE (via the third-eye powers he has been imbued with) to the rightful place he deserves to be in.  GLORY!!!

Blahh blahh blahhh...Twat.

Spy

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 02:29:10 PM
"Game, set, match, JR!"

Nice avatar.  Is that Barbara Bush after testosterone injections?

Yorkshire pud

???
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 02:29:10 PM
"Game, set, match, JR!"

When you visit Senda in prison, will you suck Senda's dick when nobody is watching?

Quote from: Spy on September 19, 2016, 02:23:34 PM
Your "master" said his "dick started twitching" when some "little teenage girls" came into Starbucks and he lamented the fact he didn't get a full erection as he would have five or ten years ago.  Is that clear enough for you?  Apparently you and Psycho Gerry see humor in pedophilia.  I don't.

It's interesting that you didn't use "children" this time...

I could care less in what you find funny. You dislike Falkie's comments and that's your right. However, your moralizing is redundant, especially on this thread. I just destroyed your insinuation (pedophilia) with little effort.

Quote from: Spy on September 19, 2016, 02:31:56 PM
Nice avatar.  Is that Barbara Bush after testosterone injections?

No, my friend.  It is none other than Benjamin Creme of Share International.  He was once a guest with Mr. Noory on Coast To Coast AM, joining the program to discuss his master, Lord Maitreya.  Mr. Noory had to end the interview prematurely as he became physically ill just speaking to the man.  Many of his listeners e-mailed in to let him know that they too became ill just from listening to it - a most unusual phenomenon indeed!

It dawned on me during the GabCast, when I referred to myself as the Master's "conduit," that I serve George in a very similar capacity as Creme does Maitreya.  I am often the one to dispense the Master's wisdom in this thread as he no longer wishes to participate here in person.

Spy

Quote from: rekcuf on September 19, 2016, 02:41:35 PM
It's interesting that you didn't use "children" this time...

"Little teenage girls" are children, got that Einstein?

I could care less in what you find funny.

You could care less?  The correct term is "couldn't care less."

You dislike Falkie's comments and that's your right. However, your moralizing is redundant, especially on this thread. I just destroyed your insinuation (pedophilia) with little effort.

The only thing you destroyed is any pretense that you have a functioning brain.

effluenza

I don't think Yorkshire Pud gets the character of Open Lines Gerry.

To use a phrase that YP will understand OLG is taking the piss out of Senda.

It's no surprise that Falkie can't see the ruse due to the fact that the character appeals to the narcissistic nature of the fat oaf by blowing smoke up his ass.

Spy

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 02:44:32 PM
No, my friend.  It is none other than Benjamin Creme of Share International.  He was once a guest with Mr. Noory on Coast To Coast AM, joining the program to discuss his master, Lord Maitreya.  Mr. Noory had to end the interview prematurely as he became physically ill just speaking to the man.  Many of his listeners e-mailed in to let him know that they too became ill just from listening to it - a most unusual phenomenon indeed!

It dawned on me during the GabCast, when I referred to myself as the Master's "conduit," that I serve George in a very similar capacity as Creme does Maitreya.  I am often the one to dispense the Master's wisdom in this thread as he no longer wishes to participate here in person.

Benjamin Creme.  Maitreya.  I see.  Thank you Psycho Gerry.  You may go now.

Quote from: Spy on September 19, 2016, 02:47:42 PM
"Little teenage girls" are children, got that Einstein?

You could care less?  The correct term is "couldn't care less."

The only thing you destroyed is any pretense that you have a functioning brain.

Stay on target, professor. How is Falkie a pedophile?

Quote from: Spy on September 19, 2016, 02:55:08 PM
Benjamin Creme.  Maitreya.  I see.  Thank you Psycho Gerry.  You may go now < Forgot something? Nah, I'm sure that was intentional.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 02:44:32 PM

I thought that he does want to participate but he lost his credentials and now can not log in.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 03:03:14 PM
I thought that he does want to participate but he lost his credentials and now can not log in.

My understanding is that he most definitely does NOT want to participate.  However, even if he did, he is not able to log on for the reason you mentioned.

Quote from: effluenza on September 19, 2016, 02:51:45 PM
I don't think Yorkshire Pud gets the character of Open Lines Gerry.

To use a phrase that YP will understand OLG is taking the piss out of Senda.

It's no surprise that Falkie can't see the ruse due to the fact that the character appeals to the narcissistic nature of the fat oaf by blowing smoke up his ass.
Absolutely. OLG and Mr. Spock screw with Senda in a way the rest of us (and Justin) can't.  :D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 19, 2016, 03:46:55 PM
Absolutely. OLG and Mr. Spock screw with Senda in a way the rest of us (and Justin) can't.  :D

A comment I made to George when informing him of the GabCast:
MV called me "Open Lines Goebbels" in the chat.  We all *know* what he's about, so I am, and was, unfazed.

George's reply:
Open line goebels?
My G*d what a disgusting pig.
Geoebels was thin.
Your avatar if that is you is fat.
What a disguting insult.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 03:52:14 PM
MV called me "Open Lines Goebbels" in the chat.  We all *know* what he's about, so I am, and was, unfazed.

George's reply:
Open line goebels?
Geoebels was thin.
What a disguting insult.

Bwahaha!!!! As usual, everything goes over his head. I'm sure he thinks that really is you in your avatars`s picture.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 19, 2016, 03:46:55 PM

I wouldn't say we can't screw with him like that but that we are unwilling to spend the time talking to him to get to that point.

Can you imagine talking to that asshole every night just to prank him? That is devotion.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on September 19, 2016, 03:31:34 PM
WOO! Kissing all the young teenage girls and MAKIN' cry! WOO!

We both know that isn't happening, our boy can barley walk.

Quote from: username on September 19, 2016, 04:03:46 PM

Chasing young tail on dat scooter, fam.

from TGFP's youtube "About" page
QuoteBut seriously, I have experience on and off stage, was trained in dramatic arts at one time ( The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University )  and quit when another child actor got a part on Broadway that I was up for. I still cringe every time I see the guy on tv.

Can one of Falkie's insiders ask him what celebrity usurped his acting career?

Quote from: username on September 19, 2016, 04:03:46 PM

He can barley walk because of all the wheat he caries.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 03:52:14 PM

George's reply:
Open line goebels?
Geoebels was thin.
What a disguting insult.

I think you should some end of life planning, Gerry. What will you do when Senda has sat on has last cat and ate his last raw chicken?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on September 19, 2016, 04:05:12 PM
Chasing young tail on dat scooter, fam.

That sounds a lot more believable

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 04:07:31 PM
He can barley walk because of all the wheat he caries.

I thought it was because all the Fat, he carries.

Quote from: username on September 19, 2016, 04:10:42 PM
I thought it was because all the Fat, he carries.

It was a pun.

See you wrote barley rather than barely, and barley is a grain like wheat so, ahh never mind.

Have You Committed A Thought Crime Today?