• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 24, 2017, 08:39:47 AM
8)
We're all about to feel sweet vindication for this... did you see Trump's comments the other day on human trafficking? You'll have to find it yourself, youtube is blocked at work..

Who are you talking about? Podesta?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 24, 2017, 08:39:47 AM
You'll have to find it yourself, youtube is blocked at work..

Click the "VPN" link in the menu at the top.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Watch Podesta literally sweat this interview out.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpsTNWAeEpo

Rasputin

All of David Seaman's vids on Youtube and Vidme have been pulled. I have no idea if he did this, or it was done to him, but its pretty odd.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rasputin on February 26, 2017, 10:12:38 AM
All of David Seaman's vids on Youtube and Vidme have been pulled. I have no idea if he did this, or it was done to him, but its pretty odd.

Yeah, weird. I see that there is one vid on his YouTube page now though. I haven't watched it yet. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGfvY5GmEQ

Rasputin

This action has me wondering if David might have been sued, or possibly outside pressure was put on the places like Youtube and Twitter to yank his content.

Its actions like this that really make me wonder if there is any truth to the whole Pizzagate narrative.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rasputin on February 26, 2017, 01:57:54 PM
This action has me wondering if David might have been sued, or possibly outside pressure was put on the places like Youtube and Twitter to yank his content.

Its actions like this that really make me wonder if there is any truth to the whole Pizzagate narrative.

When people are suppressed from speaking freely it makes me think that there's something there worth suppressing to someone(s).  ;)

Rasputin

Initially, I thought the whole Pizzagate thing was complete BS, until I started reading through some of those emails myself. If the memo that was released by the FBI is in fact true with the known and used pedophile symbols and substitute words, a true legitimate investigation is not only warranted, its a fucking necessity.

I wonder if we're all not going to be reading how David's body was found someplace. I sure hope he's ok.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rasputin on February 26, 2017, 02:07:08 PM
Initially, I thought the whole Pizzagate thing was complete BS, until I started reading through some of those emails myself. If the memo that was released by the FBI is in fact true with the known and used pedophile symbols and substitute words, a true legitimate investigation is not only warranted, its a fucking necessity.

I wonder if we're all not going to be reading how David's body was found someplace. I sure hope he's ok.

Yeah, me too. I hope we hear he's alright soon.

Rasputin

Any idea of where you would hear this? Every site he used is essentially shut down and his feeds pulled.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rasputin on February 26, 2017, 02:14:38 PM
Any idea of where you would hear this? Every site he used is essentially shut down and his feeds pulled.

Unfortunately, no. We're living in scary times. Since we elected a president with a nationalist platform the globalists are coming out of the woodwork to apply all the pressure they can to steer the ship back to their dream of being kings of a worldwide serfdom. Hang tough! If I hear anything about him I'll post it here.

Rasputin

Thanks. About the only reposts I see on Youtube are the negative ones. You know, with some of the past Government officials in other countries like the UK, Portugal and others, I'm wondering if this whole could possibly be connected in some way.

I would not have even given this a thought a few months ago, but now...I'm not so sure.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rasputin on February 26, 2017, 02:07:08 PM

pizzagate.com connects some interesting dots.  form your own opinions, of course.  i don't necessarily endorse it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rasputin on February 26, 2017, 02:27:47 PM
Thanks. About the only reposts I see on Youtube are the negative ones. You know, with some of the past Government officials in other countries like the UK, Portugal and others, I'm wondering if this whole could possibly be connected in some way.

I would not have even given this a thought a few months ago, but now...I'm not so sure.

Looks like YouTube shut down David's channel.

weeberwubber

Buzzfeed did a hit piece on Seaman right before his channel got nuked. In it they talked about fake news and mentioned other pundits, including Alex Jones who got his Google advertising revenue nuked and posted a video saying he was being sued.

JesusJuice

It's called No Platforming.

Target someone on the opposition:

Get them banned from all the major social media networks.
Get them banned from the major advertising networks.
Get major internet search engines to delist their site.
DDoS their personal site.
Get them fired from their irl job.
Shame other companies and individuals that might be considering working with them.
Disrupt any public appearances so that they cannot speak.
Start a coordinated smear campaign in the media.

Dr. MD MD

Things probably won't change until someone is parading Soros' head through the streets of America.  ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2017, 07:09:07 PM
Things probably won't change until someone is parading Soros' head through the streets of America.  ;)

starrmtn001

This was posted about an hour or so, ago.
David Seaman - Pizzagate Slander Response.  2.27.17.

https://youtu.be/Hn1n9tfzmuI

Juan

The pizzagate site is worse than a Geocities site.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 27, 2017, 07:35:33 PM
This was posted about an hour or so, ago.
David Seaman - Pizzagate Slander Response.  2.27.17.

Thanks, Starr. Good to know he's safe.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2017, 07:45:20 PM
Thanks, Starr. Good to know he's safe.  :)
You are quite welcome, Doc.  Yes, it is good to know he's safe.

Rasputin

I'm glad to hear he's ok. Hopefully he will be putting his video's back up soon when the shitstorm blows over. You really have to wonder why he's being trashed the way he is, and this just seems to add fuel to the fire that the Pizzagate stuff he's reporting on my have some merit, or at least enough to look into.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on February 27, 2017, 07:41:02 PM
The pizzagate site is worse than a Geocities site.

i didn't say it was a paragon of web design.

starrmtn001

#PIZZAGATE - #PEDOGATE - UK BEING OVERWHELMED WITH OVER 500K PEDOPHILES - CAN'T ARREST THEM ALL.  3.1.17.

https://youtu.be/UNS2NzyMtjQ

GravitySucks

Several months into this since the original conjecture based on the Podesta emails and the subsequent mining of all the various social media accounts and to this day, I haven't heard anyone say that the various pictures found on twitter and instagram, the symbology found on business websites and such were fake.

Only comments I have heard is that they were misinterpreted.

I find that interesting.

Same thing with the emails. Noone (except Donna Brazille) has claimed them to be fake. They just denounce the Russians as vile hackers.