• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Even to this day Dietrich has never provided any proof of a  valid documentation that his claimed father, mother and sister is his biological family. Birth certificates can be forged. Take Obama's for example...LOL.

In the movie The Green Berets, the orphan boy, Ham Chuk ( strange name for a Vietnamese boy ) first befriended Peterson, the former MARINE that was a Green Beret at the "Dodge City" special forces camp. Later during the mission to capture General Ti, Peterson was killed by a Viet Cong booby trap which impaled him upside down. It is interesting to note that one of Christ's disciples named Peter was later executed by the Romans by crucifixion  but Peter requested that he be crucified upside down. It is also a interesting fact that Satanists often use a upside down cross in their rituals.

Dietrich should explain to his listeners why is that if his surrogate son is married to such wealth and power that he has to even ask for donations to buy a fucking bed. Surely something like that should not even be a concern for a proud parent like himself..LOL.
Dietrich should come clean and confess who he really is, who his real parents are, what is his real name and place of origin. He should realize that he isn't getting any younger. If he does not then people will always remember him as a liar without a past, a soulless faceless nobody best forgotten. Is this how he really wants the people to remember him after his death?

Dietrich should have headed west instead of east. Now he must pay for his mistake possibly with his sanity or worse. He should have watched The Green Berets movie which gave a clue at the end where his destiny lies. He should have never entered the United States of America if he had a choice. This is a unforgiving place for the confused, lazy and the weak minded. It is always poised to destroy those who challenge the system. Dietrich should have moved to some country in Asia. NOT Taiwan which is modeled after the U.S. and would have destroyed him just the same. Perhaps he should have gone to Bangkok, Thailand. The cost of living there is cheap and he could find plenty of work as a prostitute or pimp and there are plenty of lady boys there to fulfill all his fantasies. It is the closest thing to a "floating world" he will find on this planet.

Gunner65

Dietrichs' origin has nothing to do with US Army Special Forces and Vietnam.  USN records show that his father George J. Dietrich was assigned  to Commissary "store" duty Taipai .  1961-1963.

Gunner65

Dietrich often laments his father was not present for his birth.  That is interesting.  Perhaps it took George some time to get to his "wife" and two children in Taiwan after he was "retired" from June to August 1965! He would have to travel to Taiwan then as a civilian at his own expense!

Dates are crucial.  Dietrich claims he flew into the USA when he was 4-6 years old.  (1973-76) Gives Native American riots as time-stamp?  Then went to Rochester. NY  - then back to San Francisco!  No mention of Oakland! 

Dietrich has scrubbed his own bio!

Gunner65

Little faggot Douglas Dietrich thought he could join the US Marines in October 1987 and got his ass kicked in Jan 1988!  Why?  What was the reason for the Marines to issue him an ELS (Entry Level Separation).?

Gunner65

Was it the daily mock executions by two different recruit platoons ?  The rocks in the boots or made to parade bare-foot on the parade deck at MCRD?

Was it the ripping of balls of a trained Close Combat Instructor! The UCMJ and imprisonment! And promotion! From PFC to L/Cpl in BOOT CAMP!

Gunner65

Or did Dietrich fail Swim Qualification? 

We will never know!  But we do know he failed.  And it is on Douglas Dietrich to admit it!

Gunner65

US Marines will continue to reject Douglas Dietrich because he is a lying piece of shit!

Gunner65

US Marines also reject "Randy Allen Cramer"  as being a lying piece of shit and scam artist. 

Hey Gunner,
You just proved to yourself that nothing of Dietrich's past can be known for certain. Even that FOIA document is not valid proof of anything. It only described Joseph Dietrich's work records. There is no indication of a Douglas Dietrich in it or is there? You tell me.  You might me able to do the same with Dietrich's case just as you proved to me your military service but it may prove extremely difficult since Dietrich is determined to lie about his past and conceal his true identity.

Gunner65

Bring up your "brigadeer" Gen you got from WIKI and claim he is still alive!!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_C._Smith

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on May 21, 2019, 08:59:15 PM
Hey Gunner,
You just proved to yourself that nothing of Dietrich's past can be known for certain. Even that FOIA document is not valid proof of anything. You still have not been able to prove with any certainty that the DD in that FOIA document is the actual DD that we know since there is no photographic evidence. When I doubted your military service you proved me wrong by revealing your photographic documents.  You might me able to do the same with Dietrich's case but it may prove extremely difficult since Dietrich is determined to lie about his past and conceal his true identity.
FOIA documents are proof.  What you claim is without any proof   Where is your evidence?

Dietrich is NOT the Son of Adolf Hitler!

Gunner65

NO PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!

With DIetrich with others  -  who wants to fight? 

Who wants to fight back! 

I had to revise my previous post but why not just forget about Dietrich's past already? It's a mess and we will never get to the bottom of it. Why keep dredging up the fact he never made it through Marine Corps boot camp? I think by now nobody believes anything Dietrich says about himself. He will be branded a liar and con artist for all time and we can't wait for him to be thrown into prison and end up as a bottom bitch.

Gunner65

Dietrich past includes chewing off the penis of his own grandfather!  At the age of 3!  WOW!

In what year was that?  Because his grandfather lived to be 83 .

Gunner65

He will be branded a liar and con artist for all time and we can't wait for him to be thrown into prison and end up as a bottom bitch.

Gunner65

Prove me wrong !  Asshole Dietrich used Gary D States  Muskogee VBA

Gunner65

Steve Outtrim paid Cole a million dollars...wow PROVE IT!

Gunner65

Dietrich says Outtrim paid Cole a million dollars to kill him (3 years ago)

Gunner65

All because we exposed Dietrich,  more to follow you Dietrich retards

No, Gunner has NOT proved anything other than providing names and dates. His FOIA proof alone will never be accepted in a court of law since there is no photo documents to verify identity. My intent was pure speculation and was not trying to prove anything about Dietrich. If he doubts me then he should consult with a legal expert.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2019, 10:04:56 PM
Documents are evidence.

You guys exposed nothing about Dietrich other than he is a liar. His true identity and past still remains a mystery.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 21, 2019, 09:41:38 PM
Dietrich says Outtrim paid Cole a million dollars to kill him (3 years ago)
You should have accepted the contract..LOL.

If Dietrich can provide a copy of his citizenship documents then I am ready to believe him more...LOL.  If he was born in Taiwan like he claimed then he should have been naturalized and have taken the oath after entering the United States. If he could also provide a copy of his father, mother and sister's passports since they are now deceased that would also verify his claims. He should have Pavel post them here on BellGab if this site offends him so. But I have a hunch that he will do nothing of the sort since he has LIED about everything about himself. His father, mother and sister are likely those of someone else he knew named Douglas Dietrich. Perhaps he knew of him when he was living in that ghetto apartment in the Tenderloin or at that Green St. house. That Dietrich was the one that joined the Marines and got washed out of boot camp. Not this pretender claiming to be Douglas Dietrich. His real name could be Fu Manchu for all we know.

of San Francisco

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, nobody handed you any dossiers because you are a nobody and even if they did you could not read them because you can't read Russian. You really need to stop lying.

Pelayo

Standard operating proceedings? Nice try ddd, it is standard operating procedure(s).