• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Yorkshire Pud is missing!!

Started by paladin1991, February 20, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

paladin1991

The Yorkshire Pud is Missing!

How many days exactly has it been known to the denizens of BellgabBallgag that the Pud has been missing.  Laura Kinch, it is rumored, has stated that ''...we're moving...."

But nothing from the Pud.

Has some-thing happened to the Pud?   

This is the thread where we will examine the cirCUMstances (<-- I know, but the PUD is British, so he would appreciate the thought) of the Pud's disappearance.  All evidence, thoughts and CUNTspiracies will be examined (<--  Yeah, I know, but it's an English endearment 'over there.')  So let's pull our Pud's together and daisy chain our way to an explanation that might lead us to discover the true whereabouts of the Yorkshire Pud.  And then we can all avoid going there.  Unless, of course, somebody wants to free their very own Pud.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

How many days exactly has it been known to the denizens of BellgabBallgag that the Pud has been missing.  Laura Kinch, it is rumored, has stated that ''...we're moving...."

But nothing from the Pud.

Has some-thing happened to the Pud?   

This is the thread where we will examine the cirCUMstances (<-- I know, but the PUD is British, so he would appreciate the thought) of the Pud's disappearance.  All evidence, thoughts and CUNTspiracies will be examined (<--  Yeah, I know, but it's an English endearment 'over there.')  So let's pull our Pud's together and daisy chain our way to an explanation that might lead us to discover the true whereabouts of the Yorkshire Pud.  And then we can all avoid going there.  Unless, of course, somebody wants to free their very own Pud.

Rumors of sealed indictments. Eagles beat the Patriots. The memo is released causing grave national damage to sources and methods. YP stops posting as a Valentine’s present for LauraKinch. Mueller announces he’s going after unregistered “foreign agents”. LauraKinch buys a ballgag for Valentine’s Day. Abram reappears in Falkie’s hacienda. Stockton announces universal income of $500 per month. Drought returns to California. No unclaimed bodies are found in the county morgue. LauraKinch provides plausible deniability story about relocation.

Just the facts mam.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 20, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
Rumors of sealed indictments. Eagles beat the Patriots. The memo is released causing grave national damage to sources and methods. YP stops posting as a Valentine’s present for LauraKinch. Mueller announces he’s going after unregistered “foreign agents”. LauraKinch buys a ballgag for Valentine’s Day. Abram reappears in Falkie’s hacienda. Stockton announces universal income of $500 per month. Drought returns to California. No unclaimed bodies are found in the county morgue. LauraKinch provides plausible deniability story about relocation.

Just the facts mam.

Okay.  Now we have somewhere to start. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
Okay.  Now we have somewhere to start.
Question:  Did Pud disappear before or after the MEMO was released?  Does he have a connection to Chris Steele? ??? 8) ::)

ItsOver

The Pud finally has a full-time job.  No time for BellGab.

paladin1991

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 20, 2018, 03:01:06 PM
Question:  Did Pud disappear before or after the MEMO was released?  Does he have a connection to Steele? ??? 8) ::)

somebody is thinking around here!  timeline!   We need to establish a timeline of all the pertinent data.  No impertinence of data will be considered.  Unless, of course, it is an alternate timeline!  That should go without saying.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
somebody is thinking around here!  timeline!   We need to establish a timeline of all the pertinent data.  No impertinence of data will be considered.  Unless, of course, it is an alternate timeline!  That should go without saying.
We also need to consider whether he is in hiding, being hidden, or swimmin' wit da fishes. :o

paladin1991

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 20, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
We also need to consider whether he is in hiding, being hidden, or swimmin' wit da fishes. :o

Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  We don't want to raise anyone's hopes, now. 

Dr. MD MD

Gunny misses the trolls like pud and Swishy so much that he's becoming the new troll.  :D

Gd5150

Asuka Langley

He was beheaded by Muslims, RIP chap  :'(

Gd5150

Maybe Jorches TV show could do a feature...

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 20, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Ha!  Where did Ms. Laura move to?  Yosemite National Park?  The Pud could be being probed as I type.  He'd like that.

Pud and Vashtar have been planning and threatening an attack on America's infrastructure for some time.  Hmmm...are the British coming?  I'll sharpen my stick.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 20, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Maybe we could get a call out to David PUDlides.

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 20, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Yorkshire is missing...an unnamed driver of President Trump's motorcade was caught with a firearm in his bag. Yorkie may be in the pokie right now.  :'(

ItsOver

It's nice coming to BG without seeing a wall of a thousand and one ways The Pud hates Trump.

Juan

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 20, 2018, 03:01:06 PM
Question:  Did Pud disappear before or after the MEMO was released?  Does he have a connection to Chris Steele? ??? 8) ::)
There are no coinshadenches.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 21, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
It's nice coming to BG without seeing a wall of a thousand and one ways The Pud hates Trump.

;D ;D ;D

I think YP has a man crush on our fabulous Prez.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

I think maybe Chris Steele is being fitted for an orange jumpsuit right now. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 21, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

;D ;D ;D

I think YP has a man crush on our fabulous Prez.  ;D
Here's a shot of The Pud setting-up the new living room for Laura.  ;) ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on February 21, 2018, 03:54:27 PM
Here's a shot of The Pud setting-up the new living room for Laura.  ;) ;D

And Pud setting up the big screen TV