Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on December 28, 2018, 10:02:36 AM
Brig this explains everything !

The same guy who invented "the wishing machine", and of course Heather got one of the first!

How's that worked out?

:o

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

I have seen this picture many, many times over the years, and have only just now noticed: the cigarettes. That dot matrix is never gonna make it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
I have seen this picture many, many times over the years, and have only just now noticed: the cigarettes. That dot matrix is never gonna make it.
I'm quite confident he has files full of IBM 360 punch cards and HP35's he feels he can sell to cover the cost of replacing his dot matrix. "Inkjet, here I come!"

DynamoHum

I have a question for those who were paying attention to Redacted/Heather when she started to post on BellGab, what was going on with Art around the time that she appeared on the forum?

I’m trying to piece something together timeline wise, and thought I would ask the experts :)

Thank you and Happy New Year :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 28, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
I have a question for those who were paying attention to Redacted/Heather when she started to post on BellGab, what was going on with Art around the time that she appeared on the forum?

I’m trying to piece something together timeline wise, and thought I would ask the experts :)

I think she was in on it from the get go too.  ;)

P.S. This would make even more sense if she’s Art’s daughter.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Clever chap.

WeinerInHand

If she hits the sauce again tonight, I'll bet a polite caller could coax it out of her.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 28, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Looks like Heather joined here, something like 6 months after Art was allowed to return to the air, and freed from his non-compete.  I could be wrong.

Heather joined July 27, 2013.

You can get an idea of what was going on with Art, Feb 2, 2012, till Nov 5, 2013, on page 34 of his posts, at this link:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2136;area=showposts;start=990

Please come back and let us know here,  if you piece together anything Dynamo.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
LOL.  Heater and her "fan boys."

Not exactly far from truth, great photo of Keith Rowland however.

Metron2267

+1

agree

DynamoHum

So from checking out Redacted’s posts it looks like she joined when artbell.com started up the teasers about Dark Matter starting on Sirius. I think there are no coincidences.

Weirdly enough I think I had an account back then as well and joined up or lurked then as well...very exciting times.

Dwindling Stacks on EG is making a very interesting timeline. Just in case you didn’t remember DS had a very brief fling with HEater in 2008/9ish.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 28, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
So from checking out Redacted’s posts it looks like she joined when artbell.com started up the teasers about Dark Matter starting on Sirius. I think there are no coincidences.

Weirdly enough I think I had an account back then as well and joined up or lurked then as well...very exciting times.

Dwindling Stacks on EG is making a very interesting timeline. Just in case you didn’t remember DS had a very brief fling with HEater in 2008/9ish.

Indeed!  Good Luck!  Please keep us updated!

ItsOver

You mean "the blitz" wasn't the spontaneous act of a true BGer?  Please don't tell me Heater was "in" on "The Stalking of Art Bell" to give him a convenient excuse to bail and place Heater in the chair, too. 

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 28, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Would you be so kind as to copy us on that? :)

chefist

HW also slept with DS? Seriously? Did she or DS admit this?

ItsOver

Heh, heh, the never ending Heater Wad soap opera.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 28, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

He's been pretty open about it.  Stacks that is.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 28, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
If she hits the sauce again tonight, I'll bet a polite caller could coax it out of her.
Along with some more revealing selfies. Her fan boys are dreaming of hard core, by now.  I wonder how her subscriptions are doing.  No doubt Ella is wondering why Paul is spending so much time on the computer while locked in the bathroom.

Metron2267

Next step - streaming on chaturbate... :P

chefist

Did DS document this anywhere? A post or something? Is someone going to ask her about it on open lines?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on December 28, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Haha Holy fuck

Quote from: chefist on December 28, 2018, 04:57:12 PM
Did DS document this anywhere? A post or something? Is someone going to ask her about it on open lines?

To confirm DS is Dwindling Stacks over on Ellgab.  You would have to look at his post history. Seems like he had some swinging
times for awhile.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 28, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
To confirm DS is Dwindling Stacks over on Ellgab.  You would have to look at his post history. Seems like he had some swinging
times for awhile.

Bwahahah...my bad...who the hell is dwindling stacks?

whoozit

Heather’s soon to be disappointed clientele.  You’re only popular while you have money.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on December 28, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
Bwahahah...my bad...who the hell is dwindling stacks?
Apparently worked with her at some kind of car dealership for awhile out there some years ago. Idk much but he confirmed some of her stories related to her Jaguar and some VW van and some other things....