• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bobo17

folks
again, i am overwhelmed by the response.
seeing page after page after i posted my exit was very reassuring too me.
thanks to all the private email messages, i wish i could acknowledge all, but it would take days and days.
the meeting is back on.
i am going to be talking to art soon, so i will let you know when it will be and arrange for transportation etc for the little people so art can see it is not only his long time friends that want him back, but average people too.

thanks again
bobo

i am back baby and am going to MAKE RADIO GREAT AGAIN!!

ItsOver

Ha!  It worked!  Welcome.  Post often. 

Art needs you.

Quote from: bobo17 on August 17, 2016, 10:51:27 AM
folks
again, i am overwhelmed by the response.
seeing page after page after i posted my exit was very reassuring too me.
thanks to all the private email messages, i wish i could acknowledge all, but it would take days and days.
the meeting is back on.
i am going to be talking to art soon, so i will let you know when it will be and arrange for transportation etc for the little people so art can see it is not only his long time friends that want him back, but average people too.

thanks again
bobo

i am back baby and am going to MAKE RADIO GREAT AGAIN!!

Hi Art!  ;D

onan

bobo... buy one blow one?

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on August 17, 2016, 07:42:59 AM
Does this mean you're done talking smack about Bellgab, what a terrible, nasty place this is?
Will there be a formal announcement on Facebook that you've sucked it up and returned?
Since you're legend in your own mind, and all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6miSF7uBN7I

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on August 17, 2016, 05:01:07 AM
The last several pages are the best example of borderline personality disorder one could hope to find. A person comes in to a milieu and completely distracts the purpose of the milieu.

*assign any self perceived insult you choose*

Oh I know...people are so rude here sometimes. You'd think they could just talk to you like a normal human being. But noooooo....can't be doin' that, now can we?

sorefinger

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 09:09:31 PM
At my age you see I have Medicare and I have part F as well so there are no out of pocket costs, of course as we all know the U.S. Gov't will indeed go broke sooner or later and it seems to be leaning
to sooner.

Art

Pneumonia is a disease of dehydration. That is why it is more common in winter, when the air is much dryer.  It's difficult to come down with pneumonia if you stay well hydrated, unless you've trashed your immune system with poor diet, alcohol, tobacco and other inflammatory lifestyle.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: sorefinger on August 17, 2016, 03:19:14 PM
It's difficult to come down with pneumonia if you stay well hydrated, unless you've trashed your immune system with poor diet, alcohol, tobacco and other inflammatory lifestyle.

Sounds like a large numbers of 'gabbers will be coming down with pneumonia.

Get well, Art!  It's great to see you post here - made my day.

Can't wait until you're well enough to do shows again.  It may be a slow process to recover from your rough patch, but you'll be back to where you need to be in a short while.

Until then, this one is for you:

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 08:58:47 PM
Oh and yes...I have told the 'powers-that-be' here at BG several times about revealing my name, personal details and private info on the forum.

You are a lying sociopathic twat.  Here is the ONLY communication I have ever received pertaining to your precious personal information, twat:

Quote from: eagle on December 11, 2015, 04:47:22 PM
Lasha never posted her picture on bellgab and never gave anyone permission to steal your picture off of her web site.

Please get it removed now

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,30.64140.html#lastPost

https://gyazo.com/559794892437c250c400c6a3988a7e87

Quote from: eagle on December 12, 2015, 02:00:44 PM
Are you going to do anything about this person using Lasha's picture that he stole?

https://gyazo.com/40a270412e6feefb27c8d29f40b9c188

Quote from: mv on December 12, 2015, 02:06:31 PM
She hosts a talk show. Maybe he's a fan. Fair use. Answer: no.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 16, 2016, 09:24:53 PM

You linked and promoted your stupid Mystic Stars website here repeatedly. You have your real name on the front page.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2016, 09:27:35 PM
Mountains, mole hills....mole hills, mountains.

answer his question.

whoozit

When did this become the RoseGirl thread?

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on August 17, 2016, 06:21:35 PM
When did this become the RoseGirl thread?

Recurring sideshow that happens once in a while for our entertainment.  I had to listen to the Future Theater episode with her to refresh my memory.  Their opening paean to "what would happen if women ruled the world" is particularly delicious in retrospect.

Uncle Duke

Are RoseGirl and Falkie the same person?

trostol

this thread is all like

Robert

Quote from: sorefinger on August 17, 2016, 03:19:14 PMPneumonia is a disease of dehydration. That is why it is more common in winter, when the air is much drier.
Interesting observ'n.  Of all the risk factors discussed, I don't recall hearing of this very obvious one for pneumonia.  The desert can be stressful in various ways to the pulmonary system.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert on August 17, 2016, 07:20:55 PM
The desert can be stressful in various ways to the pulmonary system.

i would have instinctively assumed the opposite.  i'm no medical professional, though.

mikuthing01

Glad Art is feeling better I'm sure the Asians i posted helped him pull through.

Here's to a full recovery!

RoseGirl

Quote from: mv on August 17, 2016, 05:59:02 PM

You are a lying sociopathic twat.  Here is the ONLY communication I have ever received pertaining to your precious personal information, twat:

Swearing at people and re-inventing history is such fun, isn't it? And you do it so well. Congrats.

Yes, I had communications with you about people using my picture some time ago and the picture was removed. Not that it matters by the way... because, yes, that picture is on my website. It's just that it was all done in the spirit of 'oh we trolls are really going to get this women in every way that we can' so lets use her picture as an avatar. That is what I wanted to put a end to...I seem to remember several other pms about it too. Perhaps they were scrubbed. Dunno.

It is just kind of amazing to me that you all are making such a big stink about this. Someone was trolling me on the forum and I defended myself. End of story. When other people defend themselves you all don't lose a kidney about it. You folks seem to allow anyone to say anything on this forum....so, why not me?

You all know that I have been stalked all over this forum. I just thought I would stop by for a bit and see if defending myself from abuse is allowed yet. Clearly, it isn't.

No biggie. Enjoy your little games.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 17, 2016, 08:23:37 PM
It is just kind of amazing to me that you all are making such a big stink about this.
i was minding my own business when you dropped in to squeeze another link on the world.

I just thought I would stop by for a bit and see if defending myself from abuse is allowed yet. Clearly, it isn't.

and nobody has censored you, dummy.

RoseGirl

Quote from: mv on August 17, 2016, 08:28:17 PM
i was minding my own business when you dropped in to squeeze another link on the world.

and nobody has censored you, dummy.

I was minding my own business too, mv. And I am not quite sure what you mean by 'squeeze another link'...so can't address that.

Censored? Perhaps not...but there certainly has been a orchestrated and determined effort on this forum to silence me...and you know it. Coming here to be stalked, abused, lied about and sworn at...well, that's just not fun for me.

So elsewhere I will go.

GravitySucks

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 17, 2016, 08:38:59 PM
I was minding my own business too, mv. And I am not quite sure what you mean by 'squeeze another link'...so can't address that.

Censored? Perhaps not...but there certainly has been a orchestrated and determined effort on this forum to silence me...and you know it. Coming here to be stalked, abused, lied about and sworn at...well, that's just not fun for me.

So elsewhere I will go.

When?

akwilly

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 17, 2016, 08:38:59 PM

So elsewhere I will go.
don't go