• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grub

Started by rratsmounting001, July 25, 2019, 03:33:34 AM

Hopefully some day brig will be struck by a bus and left to writhe in the street until she finaly expires and her feeble carcass is forgotten near a storm drain where children play after school and are forced to ignore the rotting stench that permeates the chilled Niagra Falls air around them as they beat her corpse with the remnants of her mangled walker.

I say this only because brig is so full of hate and negativity. I don't do hate.

WOTR

Quote from: rratsmounting001 on July 25, 2019, 03:33:34 AM
I say this only because brig is so full of hate and negativity. I don't do hate.

I usually reserve such wishes / prayers for those who I truly despise. Good to know that you are above hate and that this wish is just for cosmic justice and out of love for Brig...  :)

*I would truly hate to see what misfortunes and plagues you would call down upon those who you actually did hate.

starrmtn001

Quote from: rratsmounting001 on July 25, 2019, 03:33:34 AM
Hopefully some day brig will be struck by a bus and left to writhe in the street until she finaly expires and her feeble carcass is forgotten near a storm drain where children play after school and are forced to ignore the rotting stench that permeates the chilled Niagra Falls air around them as they beat her corpse with the remnants of her mangled walker.

I'm sorry, but there are just a handful, of people with integrity, that I trust here.
I apologize if I've misunderstood the "reason" for your Nick Name.

Oh, yes.  I used to raise rats when I was in high school.  Given to their own habits, they are actually a very clean and fastidious creature.  They are also extremely intelligent and personable. 
That's all I have to say.

starrmtn001

Oh, yes.  May I suggest you change the "u" to an "a"?
That would be more appropriate. ;) :)