• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:46:48 PM
Just by looking at the map and not listening to it...what does it have to do with Afghanistan?

All the countries on the century for a new America agenda have to do with pipelines through the middle east. Plus some of the largest poppy fields in the world are there. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on June 18, 2017, 10:47:10 PM
It's been accepted as the new daytime normal.

Yep...and it's been growing to this level for a long time.  More than the mouth-pieces regurgitate to the public.  This is not new.  Yet, now it's an issue.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 18, 2017, 10:27:04 PM
I fell asleep last night to Hoagy. I just remember Robin jealously cutting off the guest with music frequently. Well, seemed like it. I was probably just imagining it.
Roswells Mega-D's.  :)
Hey, good to see you back.

comaphobe

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 18, 2017, 10:48:43 PM
Did you do the obvious and change the extension to .pls ?

It's been years since I used winamp. Can you direct pipe the stream ?

http://65.156.51.154:8000/stream
or
http://65.156.51.154:8000/stream/1/

I just got the PLS from the KIYQ Listening page. Next time I have a hard time trying to save a shortcut to a stream I will try changing the extention to PLS, I didn't try that this time and didn't even think to do so.

Dr. MD MD

Hoagie wants to seduce strongmen. We should send him in. He'll 19.5 that whole area in no time!  ;) :D

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:42:01 PM
Mineral rights and opium are what Afghanistan has to offer.  Nothing else.
Yup, some of the finest turquoise in the world comes from Afghanistan.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2017, 10:49:29 PM
All the countries on the century for a new America agenda have to do with pipelines through the middle east. Plus some of the largest poppy fields in the world are there. ;)

Understood and appreciated.  I get it.  However, they could go through India.  Maybe put a boot in Pakistan's ass like they deserve.  Fuck Afghanistan and their poppy fields.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 18, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

Huh...never knew that.  Wonder if Hoagie knows.  Sweet bolo ties.  ;) :D

Morgus

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 18, 2017, 10:48:43 PM
Did you do the obvious and change the extension to .pls after downloading it ?

It's been years since I used winamp. Can you direct pipe the stream ?

http://65.156.51.154:8000/stream
or
http://65.156.51.154:8000/stream/1/
I have been using the first link with Winamp on my PC, works fine.

CozyRozie

..enough about the fucking pipeline get to the model Hoagie

Quote from: comaphobe on June 18, 2017, 10:52:25 PM
I just got the PLS from the KIYQ Listening page. Next time I have a hard time trying to save a shortcut to a stream I will try changing the extention to PLS, I didn't try that this time and didn't even think to do so.
I've had that happen before when I was on XP. I don't remember if it was a page blocker or a context menu javascript or what it was. Sometimes just changing the extension works, sometimes not.

=Schlyder=

RCH - " I have no clue what I am talking about... let's have a 3 hour program on it."  LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 11:01:10 PM
oooo...Robert Goulet.  He really speaks to me.

There was a great episode of TV Funhouse with him in it. I think it was called Astronaut Day.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:54:20 PM
Huh...never knew that.  Wonder if Hoagie knows.  Sweet bolo ties.  ;) :D

Don't bogart those bolos, Hoagie!

comaphobe

Schlyder... That is a nice Dave Noory webcam pic in your avatar.

"Wow! That really is amazing isn't it? Up next, dead kids in Texas." - GNS on Schlyder7's avatar

ShayP

"In regards to Syria, war creates a great mess for the people living there." ~ Richard Spence

comaphobe

Before I forget or fall asleep, it's good the old crew is all here. Missing a couple but first time I've seen most of you in the same thread in real time in a long time. We should rent some skiffs, get the droids, then go for a Sunday drive to the Sarlaac pit before the suns go down and it gets too chilly.

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 18, 2017, 10:52:43 PM
And Giants!  Btw i'll post or PM later but I got boxes of vacuum 'tubes' and various old machines I found. Not sure what they are or if of value but saved since, at minimum, looked neat. Something, from what I tell, with early system checking process-control in chemical factories and such?

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on June 18, 2017, 11:09:48 PM
Before I forget or fall asleep, it's good the old crew is all here. Missing a couple but first time I've seen most of you in the same thread in real time in a long time. We should rent some skiffs, get the droids, then go for a Sunday drive to the Sarlaac pit before the suns go down and it gets too chilly.

Good to see you as well!  8)  I'm down with wherever you wanna go.... Sarlaac pit or New Jersey.  Doesn't matter.  :D

Zenman

Quote from: comaphobe on June 18, 2017, 11:09:48 PM

I'll bring the skittles.  :)

We're doing pretty well too without a leader (Empress). See, anarchy works.  :D

K_Dubb

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 11:04:04 PM
"In regards to Syria, war creates a great mess for the people living there." ~ Richard Spence

Can You Grok it?!