• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 07:46:05 PM
Right.  The New York Times,  the BBC, and hundreds of other credible news organizations are all guilty of FAKE news. I suppose Watergate and Nixon resigning in the face of certain impeachment by the House and conviction by the Senate are FAKE history. Ford's pardon of Nixon is FAKE history.

What are you going to say when Trump is removed from office by impeachment or the 25th Amendment because he's fucking insane?

FAKE news. FAKE history. ALTERNATIVE facts.
Jayson Blair? Remember that guy? Affirmative Action hire at the "fake news" NYT who made a lot of "fake news," and even then, after some while, had to admit it.
"Fake News" CBS outs "Fake News" NYT?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-times-in-1922-hitlers-anti-semitism-was-not-so-genuine/
"Fake News" judge site (though with many political connections and personal issues) even comments "true" on NYTimes previous "fake news."
http://www.snopes.com/1922-new-york-times-hitler/

And even when the "fake news," often owned by various large corporations (remember when people used to bitch about that, especially on the "left?") retract so many of their stories, or "let go" their "fake news" staff often it is not, really, an apology. Here is Safire, who was published by "fake news" on the subject:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/12/magazine/retraction.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 07:46:05 PM
Right.  The New York Times,  the BBC, and hundreds of other credible news organizations

Spy

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 07:55:33 PM
so Spy what's your opinion on Bill Clinton's tinted blood scandal.
you think that was OK for him to do it?
and Hillary knew about it.
The only proper Karma for both of them would be to die from some painful long term blood disease -you know "what goes around comes around" type a'thing..LOL

I never heard of Clinton's "tinted blood scandal."  Having said that, the fact that I don't like or respect Donald Trump (or the late Richard Nixon) does not make me a fan of Bill or Hillary Clinton.  To me, the election of 2016 was like choosing between a heart attack or lung cancer.  The American people deserved better candidates from both parties.  The election of 2016 was an unmitigated disaster and I'm not at all confident the United States of America will ever recover from it.

Dwight Eisenhower was right on the money with his warning about the Military-Industrial Complex. It came to  pass.  And it's been a long time since this country has been anything resembling a democracy.  It's an  Oligarchy. I believe every politician in Washington should be required to wear a NASCAR uniform so we can see what large corporation or special interest group owns him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 08:22:21 PM
Dwight Eisenhower was right on the money with his warning about the Military-Industrial Complex. It came to  pass.  And it's been a long time since this country has been anything resembling a democracy.  It's an  Oligarchy. I believe every politician in Washington should be required to wear a NASCAR uniform so we can see what large corporation or interest group owns him.

Hilarious! If you had your nose up the MIC's ass any further you'd be coming out of their mouth.  ;D

Spy

Dr. MD MD:

How many times do I have to tell you guys.  Show some respect for MV's server fees and stop uploading files to Bellgab.

See how easy that was?

albrecht

I never heard of Clinton's "tinted blood scandal."  Having said that, the fact that I don't like or respect Donald Trump (or the late Richard Nixon) does not make me a fan of Bill or Hillary Clinton.  To me, the election of 2016 was like choosing between a heart attack or lung cancer.  The American people deserved better candidates from both parties.  The election of 2016 was an unmitigated disaster and I'm not at all confident the United States of America will ever recover from it.

Dwight Eisenhower was right on the money with his warning about the Military-Industrial Complex. It came to  pass.  And it's been a long time since this country has been anything resembling a democracy.  It's an  Oligarchy. I believe every politician in Washington should be required to wear a NASCAR uniform so we can see what large corporation or special interest group owns him.
:o Tainted, not "tinted," that wouldn't be as bad.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0782849/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/southern_counties/4758667.stm
http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=3732
https://www.counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/
https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/bloody-awful/Content?oid=863387
http://www.salon.com/1998/12/24/cov_23news/

(This is not to discount your comment re: Eisenhower or state of much of our politics.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 08:29:04 PM
Dr. MD MD:

How many times do I have to tell you guys.  Show some respect for MV's server fees and stop uploading files to Bellgab.

See how easy that was?

mv needs diaper money! That's the kind of big money that only funny pics mocking your moral outrage can bring in.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Now I know how he earned the names "Slick Willie" and "Dollar Bill."   :o  Favorite Slick Willie quote: "It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

albrecht

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Now I know how he earned the names "Slick Willie" and "Dollar Bill."   :o
I think the "Dollar Bill" was related to "Park-O-Meter" but, so many scandals from, and more from her and the various cronies, law firms, and connected people but people forget how corrupt Arkansas, in general was. Not so sure it was "Clintons," per se, but more like corrupt people finding people willing to take it to the next level? Some kind of symbiotic relationship that, actually, hurt the original folks, and the Clintons moved on and never touched (for real criminal or civil penalties) and took that "seed money" into a national, and international, corruption syndicate.

ps: the meaning of "is" "is" and also "alone" was great Sophistry. I actually really enjoyed that. Don't like the guy but liked that. Basic stuff: if you can't win an argument or need time to figure it out- derive into definitions and side-track into hypotheticals or focus on semantics. Debate/Lawyer 101.  ;)

CozyRozie

SO DID YOU LOOKED THROUGH THE POST that I posted about that topic ?
it's a horrible story, hundreds of thousands of people around the World got infected with that blood that was sold in different countries.
This is a very dark part of Bill and Hillary Clinton's legacy and American history.
Wort to learn about it.
/..google will help you with it of course/

CozyRozie

Quote from: Spy on July 01, 2017, 08:29:04 PM
Dr. MD MD:

See how easy that was?

in that case why don't you post instructions what to do and how to do it, what program to use.
/..that will solve this issue faster than your repeat nagging../

Spy

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 08:56:25 PM
in that case why don't you post instructions what to do and how to do it, what program to use.
/..that will solve this issue faster than your repeat nagging../

Nah. Let Dr. MD MD figure it out himself. 

starrmtn001

'I'm President, You're Not' President Trump Slams Fake Media @ Celebrate Freedom Rally | Full Speech.  7.1.17.

https://youtu.be/Fa2hLZO1MM0

Catsmile

Herez a 3 part seriez... Interesting take on how we got to where we're at in politics today, on both sides of the pond. Give it a chance to unfold. Forgive the triple video turbo post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d1ibtOVImg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSVlPlnB8wI

Taaroa

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

QuoteCNN later accused the president of inciting violence against the media.
One panellist on ABC's morning show, Ana Navarro - a Republican Trump critic and CNN contributor - said "it is an incitement to violence. He is going to get somebody killed in the media."
But Homeland Security Adviser Thomas Bossert, who had appeared earlier on the network, said: "No-one would perceive that as a threat."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40474118

Quote from: Taaroa on July 02, 2017, 10:59:14 AM
''... CNN later accused the president of inciting violence against the media...''

Like I said, if you want to know what the Left is up to, just look to see what they are accusing everyone else of doing.

With this comment, CNN is showing they are desperate, stupid, and corrupt.  An unimaginative.  Do people really watch this garbage?

Designx

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 02, 2017, 11:10:49 AM
Like I said, if you want to know what the Left is up to, just look to see what they are accusing everyone else of doing.

With this comment, CNN is showing they are desperate, stupid, and corrupt.  An unimaginative.  Do people really watch this garbage?

I wake up to a quite hilarious CNN Trump headline on my phone every morning.

Meanwhile, on CNN, the same Democrat hate-America front organization claiming Trump is inciting violence is doing some inciting themselves:

''Speaking on CNN...'' ''legendary Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein called the Trump administration a "malignant presidency" on Saturday, and suggested that the wrongdoings committed by the White House were unprecedented...''

So far nothing from CNN questioning the term ''malignancy'', or Bernstein adding incendiary commentary to an already volatile situation - which CNN and the Fake News Media created and is cultivating.  And certainly no ''fact-checkers'' seeking for clarity on specific ''wrongdoings'', or whether they are truly ''unprecedented''. 

Don't expect an apology or a retraction.  Or an explanation of where they've been for the past eight years of an actual unprecedented malignant president

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340398-watergate-reporter-we-are-in-a-malignant-presidency

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 02, 2017, 11:25:10 AM
Meanwhile, on CNN, the same Democrat hate-America front organization claiming Trump is inciting violence is doing some inciting themselves:

''Speaking on CNN...'' ''legendary Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein called the Trump administration a "malignant presidency" on Saturday, and suggested that the wrongdoings committed by the White House were unprecedented...''

So far nothing from CNN questioning the term ''malignancy'', or Bernstein adding incendiary commentary to an already volatile situation - which CNN and the Fake News Media created and is cultivating.  And certainly no ''fact-checkers'' seeking for clarity on specific ''wrongdoings'', or whether they are truly ''unprecedented''. 

Don't expect an apology or a retraction.  Or an explanation of where they've been for the past eight years of an actual unprecedented malignant president

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340398-watergate-reporter-we-are-in-a-malignant-presidency

Bernstein is a liberal hack.  Of the two, Woodward is the real journalist.    His views aren't as extreme. He's no fan of Trump but he seems to be fair in his criticism.

PaulAtreides

if you’re still a supporter of Donald Trump, here’s what you really are: You’re someone who’s cemented your place in history as an individual who we’re all going to look back upon with disgust and shame because you were ignorant enough to support the most corrupt, dishonest, vile, and incompetent “president” in United States history.

This is a man who’s:
◾Mocked a man with disabilities.
◾Attacked the parents of a fallen American hero.
◾Belittled POWs and the war record of Sen. John McCain.
◾Lied about how much money he raised for veterans.
◾Called a former Miss Universe “disgusting” and fat, telling his Twitter followers to find her non-existent sex tape.
◾Accused an American-born federal judge of being unfit to do his job because of his Mexican heritage.
◾Likely avoided paying taxes for nearly two decades.
◾Called most Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals, even though that’s not remotely factual.
◾Lied about seeing “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11.
◾Lied about getting a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule.
◾Tried to exploit the death of an African American woman in Chicago to say that’s why black voters will support him.
◾Found the “bright side” to tragedies because his poll numbers tend to go up.
◾Settled with the Department of Justice after his company was found guilty of racially discriminating against minorities.
◾Has cheated on at least one wife.
◾Was discovered on video admitting that he not only tried to cheat on his current wife, but he attempted to do so with another married woman.
◾Had his first wife publicly say that he did nothing when it came to raising their children until they were old enough to talk business.
◾Tweeted that women should have expected to be sexually assaulted when they mixed males and females together in the military.
◾Said he wants to target the families of terrorists.
◾Stated that he wants to ban an entire religion.
◾Praised a Russian president who obviously hates the U.S. and Americans.
◾Encouraged the Russian government to commit espionage against Americans.
◾Insinuated that another Republican’s wife was ugly.
◾Tried to implicate another Republican’s father in JFK’s assassination.
◾Sought out the help of former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes after he was fired following multiple allegations that he had sexually harassed women for years.
◾Made Breitbart’s Steve Bannon one of his top campaign people.
◾Had a former campaign manager abruptly resign after a report came out linking him to pro-Russian groups that were directly trying to undermine U.S. policy in eastern Europe.
◾Called Carly Fiorina ugly.
◾Has said climate change was a hoax created by the Chinese â€" then denied saying it.
◾Was a leading conspiracy theorist when it came to the racist-driven birther conspiracies against President Obama.
◾Dismissed nearly eight years of accusing the president of not being an American with a less than 30 second statement where he didn’t apologize for any of it.
◾Tried to blame Hillary Clinton for his racism.
◾Re-tweeted anti-African American propaganda created by a white supremacy group.
◾Played dumb about knowing who former Grand Wizard of the KKK David Duke was.
◾Skipped a presidential debate because he was scared of a moderator.
◾Has, on several occasions, suggested he finds his daughter attractive.
◾Called a husband doing things like changing diapers and helping with the children, a man “trying to be the wife.”
◾Has said he wants more countries to have nuclear weapons.
◾Said he can’t release his tax returns because they’re currently being audited â€" even though the IRS said that’s a lie.
◾Feels he has the right to sexually assault women.
◾Lied, in the face of indisputable photographic evidence, about the size of his inauguration crowd.
◾Continues to push the unfounded conspiracy that “millions of people voted illegally” because his ego can’t handle the fact Clinton received 3 million more votes than he did.
◾Disgraced the CIA’s monument to fallen agents by talking about his electoral college victory.
◾After frequently criticizing President Obama for playing golf, has spent nearly half his weekends since being sworn into office playing golf at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.
◾On pace to cost taxpayers more on “extracurricular” expenses during his first 365 days in office than we spent on Obama during his 2,921 days as president.
◾Settled a $25 million lawsuit accusing him of purposely creating a fake university to scam people out of money.
◾Has already broken most of his biggest campaign promises.
◾Fired the head of the FBI for apparently not “swearing loyalty” and doing what he wanted in regards to the on-going investigations looking into his campaign’s ties to Russians.
◾Then threatened the former head of the FBI just after firing him in an attempt to intimidate him from speaking out publicly.
◾Pushed an unfounded conspiracy against Barack Obama, accusing him of ordering unconstitutional wiretaps placed in Trump Tower â€" without providing a shred of evidence to back it up.
◾Seems to have been working with the head of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, to undermine congressional investigations into his possible Russian connections.
◾Had said, despite promising to do so, he doesn’t plan to ever release his tax returns.
◾Said he didn’t know being “president” would be so hard.
◾Apparently needed the president of China to explain to him why dealing with North Korea is complicated.
◾Signed two travel bans against Muslims that were overturned as unconstitutional.
◾Allowed state-run Russian media to bring electronic and photographic equipment into the Oval Office â€" while denying entry to any U.S. press â€" at the request of Vladimir Putin.
◾Said his surrogates shouldn’t be held accountable for the dishonest or contradictory things they say.
◾Admitted Australia, which has universal health care, has better health care than we do, then doubled-down on those comments, yet still supports a bill that’s almost the complete opposite of their system.
◾Months after the election, continues to bring it up the electoral college, even hanging a large printout of it on a wall in the White House.
◾Didn’t mention the Jewish people once during his speech on International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
◾Blamed Democrats for the initial failure of the House of Representatives being able to pass Trumpcare â€" even though Republicans have a 44-seat majority.
◾Is now bragging about the very same jobs reports he called “fake” and “phony” prior to taking office.
◾Continues to call the talk about the investigations into his connections to Russia “FAKE NEWS!” even though the FBI has publicly admitted these investigations are, in fact, real.
◾Has the lowest approval rating for a president this early into their presidency â€" in history.
◾Admitted he lied when he publicly threatened that he might have recorded his conversations with the former head of the FBI he had just fired â€" in a clear attempt to intimidate James Comey into not speaking out about what the two men had discussed.
◾Apparently doesn’t understand what “collusion” or “obstruction” actually mean.
◾Called the very same health care plan he publicly celebrated and said he supports “mean.”
◾Launched a disgusting attack against “low I.Q” MSNBC’s Mika Brzeninski, accusing her of “bleeding badly from a face-lift” when he saw her back in January, while calling her co-host Joe Scarborough, and former U.S. congressman, “psycho.”

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 02, 2017, 11:47:39 AM
if you’re still a supporter of Donald Trump, here’s what you really are: You’re someone who’s cemented your place in history as an individual who we’re all going to look back upon with disgust and shame because you were ignorant enough to support the most corrupt, dishonest, vile, and incompetent “president” in United States history.

This is a man who’s:
◾Called a former Miss Universe “disgusting” and fat, telling his Twitter followers to find her non-existent sex tape.
◾Accused an American-born federal judge of being unfit to do his job because of his Mexican heritage.
◾Called most Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals, even though that’s not remotely factual.
◾Lied about seeing “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11.
◾Lied about getting a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule.
◾Tried to exploit the death of an African American woman in Chicago to say that’s why black voters will support him.
◾Settled with the Department of Justice after his company was found guilty of racially discriminating against minorities.
◾Was discovered on video admitting that he not only tried to cheat on his current wife, but he attempted to do so with another married woman.
◾Had his first wife publicly say that he did nothing when it came to raising their children until they were old enough to talk business.
◾Tweeted that women should have expected to be sexually assaulted when they mixed males and females together in the military.
◾Sought out the help of former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes after he was fired following multiple allegations that he had sexually harassed women for years.
◾Had a former campaign manager abruptly resign after a report came out linking him to pro-Russian groups that were directly trying to undermine U.S. policy in eastern Europe.
◾Has said climate change was a hoax created by the Chinese â€" then denied saying it.
◾Was a leading conspiracy theorist when it came to the racist-driven birther conspiracies against President Obama.
◾Dismissed nearly eight years of accusing the president of not being an American with a less than 30 second statement where he didn’t apologize for any of it.
◾Re-tweeted anti-African American propaganda created by a white supremacy group.
◾Called a husband doing things like changing diapers and helping with the children, a man “trying to be the wife.”
◾Said he can’t release his tax returns because they’re currently being audited â€" even though the IRS said that’s a lie.
◾Lied, in the face of indisputable photographic evidence, about the size of his inauguration crowd.
◾Continues to push the unfounded conspiracy that “millions of people voted illegally” because his ego can’t handle the fact Clinton received 3 million more votes than he did.
◾Disgraced the CIA’s monument to fallen agents by talking about his electoral college victory.
◾After frequently criticizing President Obama for playing golf, has spent nearly half his weekends since being sworn into office playing golf at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.
◾On pace to cost taxpayers more on “extracurricular” expenses during his first 365 days in office than we spent on Obama during his 2,921 days as president.
◾Settled a $25 million lawsuit accusing him of purposely creating a fake university to scam people out of money.
◾Fired the head of the FBI for apparently not “swearing loyalty” and doing what he wanted in regards to the on-going investigations looking into his campaign’s ties to Russians.
◾Then threatened the former head of the FBI just after firing him in an attempt to intimidate him from speaking out publicly.
◾Pushed an unfounded conspiracy against Barack Obama, accusing him of ordering unconstitutional wiretaps placed in Trump Tower â€" without providing a shred of evidence to back it up.
◾Seems to have been working with the head of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, to undermine congressional investigations into his possible Russian connections.
◾Had said, despite promising to do so, he doesn’t plan to ever release his tax returns.
◾Apparently needed the president of China to explain to him why dealing with North Korea is complicated.
◾Signed two travel bans against Muslims that were overturned as unconstitutional.
◾Allowed state-run Russian media to bring electronic and photographic equipment into the Oval Office â€" while denying entry to any U.S. press â€" at the request of Vladimir Putin.
◾Said his surrogates shouldn’t be held accountable for the dishonest or contradictory things they say.
◾Admitted Australia, which has universal health care, has better health care than we do, then doubled-down on those comments, yet still supports a bill that’s almost the complete opposite of their system.
◾Months after the election, continues to bring it up the electoral college, even hanging a large printout of it on a wall in the White House.
◾Didn’t mention the Jewish people once during his speech on International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
◾Blamed Democrats for the initial failure of the House of Representatives being able to pass Trumpcare â€" even though Republicans have a 44-seat majority.
◾Is now bragging about the very same jobs reports he called “fake” and “phony” prior to taking office.
◾Continues to call the talk about the investigations into his connections to Russia “FAKE NEWS!” even though the FBI has publicly admitted these investigations are, in fact, real.
◾Has the lowest approval rating for a president this early into their presidency â€" in history.
◾Admitted he lied when he publicly threatened that he might have recorded his conversations with the former head of the FBI he had just fired â€" in a clear attempt to intimidate James Comey into not speaking out about what the two men had discussed.
◾Called the very same health care plan he publicly celebrated and said he supports “mean.”
◾Launched a disgusting attack against “low I.Q” MSNBC’s Mika Brzeninski, accusing her of “bleeding badly from a face-lift” when he saw her back in January, while calling her co-host Joe Scarborough, and former U.S. congressman, “psycho.”

Still better than Hillary.  I don't care for Trump as a person but he's doing some things that need to be done.  Oh and TL;DNR. I hope you didn't work on it for too long. :D ;)

This is a man who’s:
oh, so I guess you are a "Crooked Hillary" supporter ?
i can only hope and pray all the BS political shit stop...
and everyone in Washington, news media and public WORK TOGETHER to solve problems WE ALL FACE !
health, education, respect one another, tolerance, welfare, elderly care, dietary needs, infrastructure, jobs, taxes, etc etc
WHO HAS TIME TO ACT OUT...WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO !

Gd5150

This is a man who’s:

Great job cutting and pasting. About 12% are factual. The rest are falsehoods or completely lack context. But hey keep trying. There must be more idiot leftwinger websites you can cut and paste from.

Gd5150

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 02, 2017, 11:57:03 AM
oh, so I guess you are a "Crooked Hillary" supporter ?
i can only hope and pray all the BS political shit stop...
and everyone in Washington, news media and public WORK TOGETHER to solve problems WE ALL FACE !
health, education, respect one another, tolerance, welfare, elderly care, dietary needs, infrastructure, jobs, taxes, etc etc
WHO HAS TIME TO ACT OUT...WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO !

Trump is the first substantial Republican in office to throw the Democrats nonsense back in their faces.  Theyve lacked civility since Reagan. They've lacked any new ideas since JFK. So you can keep praying but don't expect anything productive to come from the left, they possess nothing useful.

if you’re still a supporter of Donald Trump, here’s what you really are...

I've never been a fan of Trump, this was really about reversing as much of the destructive Obama legacy as possible instead of extending it, and defeating the Clintons.  On election day, he was the only alternative.  Mission accomplished.

Bill Clinton is responsible for allowing North Korea to develop a nuclear weapons program when he could have prevented it.  Berock Obama threw away our successes in Iraq and Afghanistan, and undid the embargo strangling Iran's economy and gave them the green light to continue and ramp up their nuclear weapons program.  He doubled the national debt, divided the country every way he could think of, and corrupted the role of president and top advisors to an unprecedented level.

Hilary - while a US Senator, a Secretary of State, and the presidential candidate of a major political party - and Bill ran a bribery operation in plain sight for years, masquerading as non-profits (tax free) - one as a charitable foundation and one as the Clinton Library

For every blemish you can point to regarding Trump, and there are plenty, I can point to a reprehensible Clinton scandal, or worse.  And we haven't even touched on the associates of Obama and the Clintons - some of the most reprehensible people in the country

As for your list:  tldr, don't care.  And given the reaction from the internal enemies of this country:  the Left, the ''Progressives'', the Democrats, and the Fake Media, that alone tells me he's doing something right.

starrmtn001

Trump Tweets Out Internet-Shooped Video of Him Body Slamming CNN #FraudNewsCNN: Victory!  7.2.17.

https://youtu.be/LrvqnsD-whU

CozyRozie

I'M going to gather names of all the President Trump haters and supply that list to him.
Enough is enough!!!

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on July 02, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
I'M going to gather names of all the President Trump haters and supply that list to him.
Enough is enough!!!
Just give the names to george senda. George would ban them because George just loves to be a bully because he has not been laid in a very long time. A man who does not has sex for a very long time is a very sad man. So lets take falkie to the LOVE DEN that is called the LA County JAILS :)

3OctaveFart

Very cute that the creators of the echo chamber in here are crying that they've no one to argue with. That's just the kind of environment your fat president wants.

Sredni Vashtar expels more brain matter when he takes a dump than the fake doctor and the paedophile had to begin with. I don't blame him for getting bored with you tools.

As for the rest of us, we are busy having lives. Have a nice Fourth.