No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM
A place holder for HW new show.

Bet MV gives you a spanking for this thread.  :P

Juan

I thought she scheduled Dark Waters for tonight. They’re generally listenable together.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on June 06, 2018, 04:43:46 PM
I thought she scheduled Dark Waters for tonight. They’re generally listenable together.

He is an easy interview for her because he hasn’t experienced anything and doesn’t really promote anything. He just retells other people’s stories. He can bounce from one subject to any time. It’s like having a conversation with a paranormal AI. 

ShayP

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 05, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
She is going full blow Satan. Here is her rumored new theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfKUWvVCwvE

I was curious about this new thread, but after seeing this I realize I don't care and must listen to Slayer for the next 3 hours.   :D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2018, 04:54:55 PM
I was curious about this new thread, but after seeing this I realize I don't care and must listen to Slayer for the next 3 hours.   :D

That would be preferable to the alternative..

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Don't do that man.  Dietrich's show is starting right now.   Join us.  In hell!

http://209.95.39.110:8000/http://209.95.39.110:8000

Morgus

Though she changed the name of the show, HW still played the Crystal Gayle "Midnight in the Desert" song as the closing theme last night.
Isn't only Keith's show authorized by Crystal Gayle to use that song on the air?

I found this interesting:

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2013, 12:55:12 AM
This guy reminds me of that person at a party who tries too hard to make you like them.  Do they only take callers who kiss ass, these days?  All the callers so far have brown noses.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on June 06, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
Though she changed the name of the show, HW still played the Crystal Gayle "Midnight in the Desert" song as the closing theme last night.
Isn't only Keith's show authorized by Crystal Gayle to use that song on the air?

I am sure anyone that has a license can play any song covered by that license. 

ItsOver

Heater apparently has a hard time respecting any legal authority, so I doubt she's too concerned about a country music singer.

My guess is she can play any song that falls under a license.  The problem is I don't think she has that license.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 06, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
Bet MV gives you a spanking for this thread.  :P

As long it is the good MV ;D

SergeantMajor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 06, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
My guess is she can play any song that falls under a license.  The problem is I don't think she has that license.

Well, if you listened to the opening of her show last night she made it sound like it belong to her via Art.

Heather has lowered the black flag...

Sorry about the news. The paper boy had a heat stroke and then got dunked in dark water. Thought we were cooling him off but sadly he drowned. And you can call me  Pocahontas!

#MidnightNtheTP

If you know what’s good for your all, rename this thread now! BartEll is the Kindom of the Nye.

Morgus

The LNM server audio stream status shows just under 800 listeners right now with HW on.

Lilith

Sorry I'm late.  Just tuned into Heather.  I'll have to catch the beginning on replay.  :-\

Lilith

I'm hoping to hear some good NewOrleans stories.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2018, 12:04:28 AM
I'm hoping to hear some good NewOrleans stories.

He lives there I think but he doesn’t tell any of his own stories. He retells stories he ahs heard from others.  He is a decent story teller but it is like listening to the same Lionel Fanthorpe show over and over.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
He lives there I think but he doesn’t tell any of his own stories. He retells stories he ahs heard from others.  He is a decent story teller but it is like listening to the same Lionel Fanthorpe show over and over.

Yes, I'm enjoying it very much!  Thanks

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

How many times did Fanthorpe tell that Springheel Jack story?  LOL.

Lilith

He's right about the daily battle that everyone has in common.

Lilith

I agree with what he said about profits having become more important than our childrens future. 

Ghost Nutter

I was hoping Heather would have Dark Waters as an early comeback guest..Great show!

Lilith

Opening the phone lines after the break  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on June 07, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
I was hoping Heather would have Dark Waters as an early comeback guest..Great show!

Yeah it is!  I missed the first half, but I'll catch it when it gets put up.

Lilith

Good thing you apologized to the caller Heather.  Shame on You!!!  I'm mad, see?  ->  >:(

Lilith

Hahaha, This caller is offering to help with the Area 51 invasion.  8)

His name is Patrick.