• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2017, 06:23:40 PM
Yes, it’s a good reminder of the level of ignorance the leftwing lemmings have reached. Please stop by again, we’ll be expecting you.

8) Trumpanzee ..... ?
Fitting ....

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 08, 2017, 10:19:19 PM
We shouldn't bicker.  This week a giant has fallen.

Never as a fan of his comedy on SNL or comedy channel during elections but thought his movie "Save the Family" (not the name exactly, I think) was actually hilarious and much under-appreciated. The other actors were the best part and the concept.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 10:19:13 PM
The only reasonable explanation for MV failing to ban this deranged fuck is that he and Sissypants have an ongoing homosexual relationship.  I guess we’ll just have to wait for them to have a falling out.

Shit.  I just had an even worse thought.  Maybe Sissypants has hacked BellGab and MV has lost control.  Oh the horror.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 10:37:33 PM
Shit.  I just had an even worse thought.  Maybe Sissypants has hacked BellGab and MV has lost control.  Oh the horror.
All here (maybe there) is a government operation, likely using some grad students and professors as "cut out men" and, more importantly, cheap labor. MV, praise him, is a cog in this interesting, but maybe nefarious, study, or even AI machine, of Bellgab.   ;) :o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2017, 10:45:05 PM
All here (maybe there) is a government operation, likely using some grad students and professors as "cut out men" and, more importantly, cheap labor. MV, praise him, is a cog in this interesting, but maybe nefarious, study, or even AI machine, of Bellgab.   ;) :o

It’s those fucking Obama loyalists ain’t it.  I shoulda known.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 08, 2017, 10:19:19 PM
We shouldn't bicker.  This week a giant has fallen.

Indeed. Another week of abysmal fails for the left. The Trump victory through truth tour continues.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 10:49:13 PM
It’s those fucking Obama loyalists ain’t it.  I shoulda known.

i joke about MV and his forum, Praise MV, but the international man-of-mystery I NEVER have. The purported former President will not comply, despite his, and others, claims of international laws and treaties. No apostile, no nothing. And also that Logan Act when with his "cousin." (and ...)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2017, 10:58:59 PM
i joke about MV and his forum, Praise MV, but the international man-of-mystery I NEVER have. The purported former President will not comply, despite his, and others, claims of international laws and treaties. No apostile, no nothing. And also that Logan Act when with his "cousin." (and ...)

His time may be drawing nigh.  Heard it on the jungle telegraph.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2017, 10:19:13 PM
The only reasonable explanation for MV failing to ban this deranged fuck is that he and Sissypants have an ongoing homosexual relationship.  I guess we’ll just have to wait for them to have a falling out.

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2017, 10:51:40 PM
Indeed. Another week of abysmal fails for the left. The Trump victory through truth tour continues.

I wonder what his colleagues thought when he came out with that title for the book.  Senators all have enormous egos, and most see themselves as future presidents.  And along comes this little pissant calling himself THE giant of the Senate.  That simply cannot have gove over well.

He should have started more modestly, perhaps as The Pipsqueak of the Senate

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 09, 2017, 01:37:24 AM
I wonder what his colleagues thought when he came out with that title for the book.  Senators all have enormous egos, and most see themselves as future presidents.  And along comes this little pissant calling himself THE giant of the Senate.  That simply cannot have gove over well.

He should have started more modestly, perhaps as The Pipsqueak of the Senate

Yeah...sure...kowtowing to them would've worked out great.  ::)

Spy

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 08, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
https://youtu.be/mMZecrVwaek

This guy can't even get his facts straight. He said Richard Nixon was impeached. Richard Nixon was not impeached. His support in the House was so low that impeachment was inevitable as was conviction by the Senate.  Recognizing this, he chose to resign.

Swishypants

Quote from: Spy on December 09, 2017, 07:32:00 AM
This guy can't even get his facts straight. He said Richard Nixon was impeached. Richard Nixon was not impeached. His support in the House was so low that impeachment was inevitable as was conviction by the Senate.  Recognizing this, he chose to resign.

That kid could be good, but he's just screwing around.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 09, 2017, 07:32:00 AM

faggot

Dr. MD MD

The Dems and establishment Rs are trying to make the case now that there's no time for due process and politics is more important therefore anyone accused should just resign like their people are doing.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2017, 01:36:46 PM
The Dems and establishment Rs are trying to make the case now that there's no time for due process and politics is more important therefore anyone accused should just resign like their people are doing.  :D

What they're doing is setting it up so they can demand that president ''grab 'em by the pussy'' resign - and if not, be able to make it a big issue that he wouldn't.  That was the first thing the swamp dwellers whose only job is political dirty tricks thought of the day the Harvey Weinstein story broke.

That they could either take out a potential Republican Senator during a special election in a normally safe Republican state - and narrow the Senate majority to 51-49, or make him another ''issue'' if he won was an added bonus.

That they could remove Al Franken as a potential contender for the low information votes, and thus remove a possible challenger to Kamala Harris in the 2020 primaries was another bonus.

For all that to work, unfortunately they lost Conyers.  But at age 88 and holding a seat that would be Democrat held no matter what, now was as good a time as any to throw him off the sled

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 09, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
What they're doing is setting it up so they can demand that president ''grab 'em by the pussy'' resign - and if not, be able to make it a big issue that he wouldn't. 

Obviously. I think it will backfire on them AGAIN and will result in a nation of people sick and tired of being lied too taking a giant shit on their heads.  ;)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2017, 01:24:02 PM
faggot

Interesting. I point out that the shirtless YouTube know-it-all doesn't know his history (Styxhexenhammer666) and you call me a faggot. Anyone with a passing interest in American history knows Richard Nixon wasn't impeached.

Are you the guy with horns on his head in the Spectrum commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCgF3xtyeHM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

Hilarious .....
Many ways to catch a fish. Bait and cast, bait on the bottom, and trolling .... to name a few.
Each way works for you, my fishy friend ....
You're the dumbest fish in the pond. You're the sardine with all the hooks in its mouth.
Bait the hook with 'anything Trump' and wait a few seconds ..... caught him again.

Always the boring and predictable response to anything you deem as 'anti Trump'  .... sexual innuendo and Hillary/Democrat slams.
We all know that 'your boy' is in the White House ..... sit back and enjoy.
Don't bite at every hook the grinning fishermen cast your way.
I referred to you as a 'sardine' ..... there's also a fish called 'sucker' ....  8) 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 09, 2017, 02:23:03 PM
Interesting. I point out that the shirtless YouTube know-it-all doesn't know his history and you call me a faggot. Anyone with a passing interest in American history knows Richard Nixon wasn't impeached.

So he got a fact wrong. That's probably an impeachable offensive in your fevered imagination. I'll cut him some slack because he was born in the 90s and isn't a ginormous faggot, like you.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 09, 2017, 02:24:59 PM
Hilarious .....
Many ways to catch a fish. Bait and cast, bait on the bottom, and trolling .... to name a few.
Each way works for you, my fishy friend ....
You're the dumbest fish in the pond. You're the sardine with all the hooks in its mouth.
Bait the hook with 'anything Trump' and wait a few seconds ..... caught him again.

Always the boring and predictable response to anything you deem as 'anti Trump'  .... sexual innuendo and Hillary/Democrat slams.
We all know that 'your boy' is in the White House ..... sit back and enjoy.
Don't bite at every hook the grinning fishermen cast your way.
I referred to you as a 'sardine' ..... there's also a fish called 'sucker' ....  8) 8)

Dude, you're all over the place with your incomplete sentences again. Normally, I'd say smoke away but a reduction of drugs would probably be best for you.  ;)

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
So he got a fact wrong. That's probably an impeachable offensive in your fevered imagination. I'll cut him some slack because he was born in the 90s and isn't a ginormous faggot, like you.  ::)

Seriously, were you born without a cerebrum or did you suffer a debilitating head injury?