• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Other than those phony judges and their supporters who tried to remove responsibility for national security from the president, and set up their own shadow State Department, is anyone else surprised the most recent bombing terrorist was from a Muslim nation?

These dipshits must be absolutely baffled everytime there is a terrorist incident it somehow turns out to be a Muslim.  ''Huh, again?  What are the odds?''

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 17, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

Not exactly.  People have the right to their papers and personal information, unless there is a warrant - obtained through due process - for it.  I don't know why you continue to think once a non-Democrat becomes president they lose their Constitutional Rights.

Since someone else was hosting the information on their server, they simply turned it over to Muller.  They had no right to do so, and Muller has no right to the information, let alone request it.  And he knows that, even if you don't.

Oooh yes, he's sooo respected, sooo ethical and sooo above reproach.  And a war hero.  Everything he does must be clean a a whistle because everyone in the swamp just thinks the world of him.  This should put an end to that fairy tale

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:02:51 PM
Other than those phony judges and their supporters who tried to remove responsibility for national security from the president, and set up their own shadow State Department, is anyone else surprised the most recent bombing terrorist was from a Muslim nation?

These dipshits must be absolutely baffled everytime there is a terrorist incident it somehow turns out to be a Muslim.  ''Huh, again?  What are the odds?''
Islamic terrorist driving a Quran45 sedan equipped with bullet proof glass, machine gun, and flying burning American flags drives into crowd while screaming “allahu akbar!”, FBI unable to determine a motive.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Oooh yes, he's sooo respected, sooo ethical and sooo above reproach.  And a war hero.  Everything he does must be clean a a whistle because everyone in the swamp just thinks the world of him.  This should put an end to that fairy tale
As soon as the DNC/Media claimed he was mr impartial, you knew he wasn’t. He is best friends with Comey, that alone should’ve forced him to recuse himself. The fact this is an unconstitutional witch hunt is well established. And the fact it’s turned up jack squat just makes these idiots and their lemming followers an even bigger laughing stock.

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 17, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
As soon as the DNC/Media claimed he was mr impartial, you knew he wasn’t. He is best friends with Comey, that alone should’ve forced him to recuse himself. The fact this is an unconstitutional witch hunt is well established. And the fact it’s turned up jack squat just makes these idiots and their lemming followers an even bigger laughing stock.

The AG should never have recused himself, and Trump should have fired all the Obama holdovers, including the person who would ultimately appoint the special prosecutor when the AG recused himself.  No way does a Trump appointee appoint a special prosecutor for what was always nothing more than a witch hunt,a distraction from getting an anti-globalist agenda pushed through.  At the time of the appointment, the AG should have stepped in and stated Muller was strictly limited to areas the AG recused himself from.  Or, getting wind of it in advance, un-recused himself.  This whole series of events leading to the appointment of Muller was a clusterfuck.

I still don't know what Trump was supposed to have done, or why the Russians would have needed him to do whatever it was.  Somehow the pretend media glosses over the need to present that information.  Shouldn't there be a specific crime or a suspicion of one before starting an investigation?  Since when is the following acceptable in America: ''well, someone thinks there may have been a crime in there somewhere, so we are going to look into every aspect of everyone's life you are associated with to see if we can find one''? 

If Obama knew the Russians were meddling, and didn't do a thing to stop it, shouldn't he be the one under investigation?  Or was he too busy meddling in the election himself, and happy for the help?  (I still convinced Putin would have preferred the weak, incompetent, and corrupt Mrs Clinton to Trump)

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 17, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
As soon as the DNC/Media claimed he was mr impartial, you knew he wasn’t...

That and the fact he's been in DC for decades.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:44:41 PM
...I still don't know what Trump was supposed to have done, or why the Russians would have needed him to do whatever it was.  Somehow the pretend media glosses over the need to present that information.  Shouldn't there be a specific crime or a suspicion of one before starting an investigation?  Since when is the following acceptable in America: ''well, someone thinks there may have been a crime in there somewhere, so we are going to look into every aspect of everyone's life you are associated with to see if we can find one''? 

"...Alan Dershowitz discusses his time litigating cases in the old Soviet Union. He was always taken by the fact that they could prosecute anybody they wanted because some of the statutes were so vague. Dershowitz points out that this was a technique developed by Beria, the infamous sidekick of Stalin, who said, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” That really is something that has survived the Soviet Union and has arrived in the good old USA. “Show me the man,” says any federal prosecutor, “and I can show you the crime.” This is not an exaggeration."

https://www.cato.org/policy-report/januaryfebruary-2010/criminalization-almost-everything

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
"...Alan Dershowitz discusses his time litigating cases in the old Soviet Union. He was always taken by the fact that they could prosecute anybody they wanted because some of the statutes were so vague. Dershowitz points out that this was a technique developed by Beria, the infamous sidekick of Stalin, who said, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” That really is something that has survived the Soviet Union and has arrived in the good old USA. “Show me the man,” says any federal prosecutor, “and I can show you the crime.” This is not an exaggeration."

https://www.cato.org/policy-report/januaryfebruary-2010/criminalization-almost-everything
I've posted before and I'll post them again because great, short primers on two of the more onerous items in our law and process: FD-302s & FBI process and
18 U.S. Code § 1001.

https://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/11/why-the-fbi-doesnt-record-interrogations/
http://www.wisenberglaw.com/Articles/How-to-Avoid-Going-to-Jail-under-18-U-S-C-Section-1001-for-Lying-to-Government-Agents.shtml

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

Dershowitz is probably the only Democrat who’s been honest about this unconstitutional witch hunt. Even if they proved Trump collluded with Putin, it’s not illegal.

And now they’re not even investigating collusion. Haha! The whole thing is a joke.

Swishypants

Dear Santa, please restore the US Constitution, Manliness, and decriminalize battery for Christmas. Thanks!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
Not exactly.  People have the right to their papers and personal information, unless there is a warrant - obtained through due process - for it.  I don't know why you continue to think once a non-Democrat becomes president they lose their Constitutional Rights.

Since someone else was hosting the information on their server, they simply turned it over to Muller.  They had no right to do so, and Muller has no right to the information, let alone request it.  And he knows that, even if you don't.

I don't know Mueller (and neither do you) but I'd put far more money on betting he's doing things to the letter of the law than Trump telling fewer than two lies a day for the rest of his life. As the resident know it all, it seems that once again you're wrong (Quelle Surprise!). Here's the view of someone who does know what he's talking about.

Randall Eliason, a former federal prosecutor who teaches white collar crime at George Washington University Law School, said it was not at all surprising that Mueller’s team sought Trump transition emails. “It would be almost prosecutorial misconduct for them not to,” he said. He said it was also not surprising that Mueller would ask GSA for emails sent using government accounts.

“It’s not your personal email. If it ends in .gov, you don’t have any expectation of privacy,” he said.

But he said if Trump’s team had a valid legal claim, there is a standard avenue to pursue â€" they would file a sealed motion to the judge supervising the grand jury and ask the judge to rule the emails were improperly seized and provide a remedy, like requiring Mueller’s team to return the emails or excluding their use in the investigation.
“You go to the judge and complain,” he said. “You don’t issue a press release or go to Congress. It appears from the outside that this is part of a pattern of trying to undermine Mueller’s investigation.”

Eliason said he could think of “no apparent privilege” that would apply to emails sent between private citizens who have not yet joined the government, as Trump’s team suggested.
They could have banned the word 'e mail', 'Information' and 'Trump' like they have with words such as fetus, diversity and science based and none of this would have happened..Alternatively Trump's bitches could all play nice, Trump News could stop being his mouthpiece and he can just do the honourable thing and die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your earlier assertion that Mueller was only tasked with looking into collusion between Trump's circus and the Russians is also incorrect. The actual wording of the order as signed by the DAG is as follows (note the words in bold):

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

applicable to the Special Counsel.

'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation': is the key phrase, its funny what happens when you pull a thread, you never know where it might lead..Money laundering for example.
Maybe the Trump's tax returns that Mueller has in his possession will explain why Trump has been so reluctant to reveal them voluntarily? Who knows? Mueller isn't saying what he has, but he sure has a brilliant sense of timing. Who knew for instance that Flynn would go to court and plead guilty to lying to the FBI as the first charge? If he's ever such a good boy, he'll possibly just have that against him.

Toodle pip! ;)
You're welcome.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 17, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

I don't know Mueller (and neither do you) but I'd put far more money on betting he's doing things to the letter of the law than Trump telling fewer than two lies a day for the rest of his life. As the resident know it all, it seems that once again you're wrong (Quelle Surprise!). Here's the view of someone who does know what he's talking about.

They could have banned the word 'e mail', 'Information' and 'Trump' like they have with words such as fetus, diversity and science based and none of this would have happened..Alternatively Trump's bitches could all play nice, Trump News could stop being his mouthpiece and he can just do the honourable thing and die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your earlier assertion that Mueller was only tasked with looking into collusion between Trump's circus and the Russians is also incorrect. The actual wording of the order as signed by the DAG is as follows (note the words in bold):

'any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation': is the key phrase, its funny what happens when you pull a thread, you never know where it might lead..Money laundering for example.
Maybe the Trump's tax returns that Mueller has in his possession will explain why Trump has been so reluctant to reveal them voluntarily? Who knows? Mueller isn't saying what he has, but he sure has a brilliant sense of timing. Who knew for instance that Flynn would go to court and plead guilty to lying to the FBI as the first charge? If he's ever such a good boy, he'll possibly just have that against him.

Toodle pip! ;)
You're welcome.

Obviously you’re willing to stake your good name here on BellGab on your being right but would you bet your ass.  I’ve heard your sage analysis and predictions before.  I think not.  Cheers!

NowhereInTime

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 17, 2017, 07:44:41 PM
The AG should never have recused himself, and Trump should have fired all the Obama holdovers, including the person who would ultimately appoint the special prosecutor when the AG recused himself.

The AG should have never been appointed, let alone confirmed.  The recusal is the one decent thing he's done since taking office.

QuoteNo way does a Trump appointee appoint a special prosecutor

#Restock the swamp !

Quotefor what was always nothing more than a witch hunt,

Yeah! Totally unlike what Kenneth Starr did starting with Whitewater and ending with "is, is". 

Quotea distraction from getting an anti-globalist agenda corporate-assault-on-the-trough agenda pushed through.

Fixed it for you.

QuoteAt the time of the appointment, the AG should have stepped in and stated Muller was strictly limited to areas the AG recused himself from.  Or, getting wind of it in advance, un-recused himself.

Yes. Make a rule, break a rule, what does anything matter so long as it intereferes with "cut taxes, banish brown people"?
[size=78%]  [/size]
[size=78%]
QuoteThis whole series of events leading to the appointment of Muller was a clusterfuck.
[/font][/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]Starting with the election of one Donald J. Trump[/size]

QuoteI still don't know what Trump was supposed to have done, or why the Russians would have needed him to do whatever it was.

You are either a staggeringly dishonest person (and, having seen your posts for seven years, I know you are) or the most ignorant person in the country (and, having seen your posts for seven years, I know you are). Even you can't be serious about this; it's only your craven nature that demures in the face of overwhelming evidence.

QuoteSomehow the pretend media glosses over the need to present that information.

Yeah, someone should tell Breitbart & Alex (non-hybrid seeds) Jones to catch up to the rest of us.

QuoteShouldn't there be a specific crime or a suspicion of one before starting an investigation?

You mean like treason?  Obstruction of Justice? Lying to the FBI? Failing to Register as a Foreign Agent? Money Laundering?  Yeah, there should be a "suspicion of one".

QuoteSince when is the following acceptable in America: ''well, someone thinks there may have been a crime in there somewhere, so we are going to look into every aspect of everyone's life you are associated with to see if we can find one''? 

See "Starr, Kenneth".  Oh, and nearly every law enforcement investigation. Ever.

QuoteIf Obama knew the Russians were meddling, and didn't do a thing to stop it, shouldn't he be the one under investigation?  Or was he too busy meddling in the election himself, and happy for the help?  (I still convinced Putin would have preferred the weak, incompetent, and corrupt Mrs Clinton to Trump)

If you are convinced Putin preferred the Dragon Lady then you can be convinced the earth is flat.  (Um, probably not the best rebuttal, given your proclivity for prevarication...)

albrecht

Collusions? Corruption? Who knows? But, due to race, Obama, the name he was apparently using the recent decades, was never questioned, vetted,  or investigated on this, and other, issues.
Just one of the interesting items:
"Lebanese arms dealer Ali FayadAli Fayad(aka Fayyad). Ukraine-based arms merchant suspected of being a Hezbollah operative moving large amounts of weapons to Syria. , a suspected top Hezbollah operative whom agents believed reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin as a key supplier of weapons to Syria and Iraq, was arrested in Prague in the spring of 2014. But for the nearly two years Fayad was in custody, top Obama administration officials declined to apply serious pressure on the Czech government to extradite him to the United States, even as Putin was lobbying aggressively against it."

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

I honestly don't care about any of this. I'm just strapping in for the civil war which all of this is just foreplay for.

The Democrats and Reddit America are so far off into a delusional reality now that it's like living in a lunatic asylum in this country.

Yuri Bezmenov is one scary motherfucker. But the fun in all of this is watching how woefully inept Soros and his billions trying to instigate chaos on the streets has been. Soros forgot one of the oldest rules in the book that liberals cannot handle cold.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 17, 2017, 08:10:37 PM
Dershowitz is probably the only Democrat who’s been honest about this unconstitutional witch hunt. Even if they proved Trump collluded with Putin, it’s not illegal.

Right, because our political history is all about "colluding with the Russians".  This from the same contingent who renamed french fries "freedom fries" even though the French were there for us at our nation nascent moments.

QuoteAnd now they’re not even investigating collusion. Haha! The whole thing is a joke.

It is!  They should be drawing up articles of impeachment for treason!  Let Trump Make Leavenworth Great Again and finish his miserable existence pounding rocks.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2017, 09:51:48 PM
Collusions? Corruption? Who knows? But, due to race, Obama, the name he was apparently using the recent decades, was never questioned, vetted,  or investigated on this, and other, issues.
Just one of the interesting items:
"Lebanese arms dealer Ali FayadAli Fayad(aka Fayyad). Ukraine-based arms merchant suspected of being a Hezbollah operative moving large amounts of weapons to Syria. , a suspected top Hezbollah operative whom agents believed reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin as a key supplier of weapons to Syria and Iraq, was arrested in Prague in the spring of 2014. But for the nearly two years Fayad was in custody, top Obama administration officials declined to apply serious pressure on the Czech government to extradite him to the United States, even as Putin was lobbying aggressively against it."

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Only in the dank cellar known as the Politics thread on Bellgab would someone post drivel like this and pretend it even rises to the level of Trump's greed, corruption, and treason.

albrecht

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 17, 2017, 09:53:16 PM
I honestly don't care about any of this. I'm just strapping in for the civil war which all of this is just foreplay for.

The Democrats and Reddit America are so far off into a delusional reality now that it's like living in a lunatic asylum in this country.

Yuri Bezmenov is one scary motherfucker. But the fun in all of this is watching how woefully inept Soros and his billions trying to instigate chaos on the streets has been. Soros forgot one of the oldest rules in the book that liberals cannot handle cold.
Golitsyn is also interesting reading material.

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

Only in the dank cellar known as the Politics thread on Bellgab would someone post drivel like this and pretend it even rises to the level of Trump's greed, corruption, and treason.
Fake news indictment?
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4325666-Ali-Fayad-Farouzi-Indictment.html
Fake news policy?
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0002716208316732
Fake news?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 17, 2017, 09:53:16 PM

Foreplay? Strap-on?  Jesus you cons are a bunch of pent up freaks!

QuoteThe Democrats and Reddit America are so far off into a delusional reality now that it's like living in a lunatic asylum in this country.

You mean a country where a political minority through gerrymandering, senate apportionment law, and the electoral college can rule the majority in absolute tyranny, blunted only by their own ineptitude?  Yeah, it is enough to drive you crazy...

QuoteYuri Bezmenov is one scary motherfucker. But the fun in all of this is watching how woefully inept Soros and his billions trying to instigate chaos on the streets has been. Soros forgot one of the oldest rules in the book that liberals cannot handle cold.

The classic con finish: "Soros, blah blah" & and the obligatory non-sequitur snide aside to deride liberals.  You need to throw in an "Alinsky" or some other shit, but pretty close!

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

Foreplay? Strap-on?  Jesus you cons are a bunch of pent up freaks!

You mean a country where a political minority through gerrymandering, senate apportionment law, and the electoral college can rule the majority in absolute tyranny, blunted only by their own ineptitude?  Yeah, it is enough to drive you crazy...

The classic con finish: "Soros, blah blah" & and the obligatory non-sequitur snide aside to deride liberals.  You need to throw in an "Alinsky" or some other shit, but pretty close!

Gd5150

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2017, 09:55:52 PM

Right, because our political history is all about "colluding with the Russians".  This from the same contingent who renamed french fries "freedom fries" even though the French were there for us at our nation nascent moments.

It is!  They should be drawing up articles of impeachment for treason!  Let Trump Make Leavenworth Great Again and finish his miserable existence pounding rocks.
Welcome back idiot, We’ve been expecting you. Here’s a challenge, provide us with one piece of evidence of collusion. Not MSM speculation, we want evidence. And while doing the lemming cut and paste, cut and paste the statute that covers Trump Russia collusion. Have fun under flubs rock lemming.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2017, 10:03:41 PM
Fake news indictment?
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4325666-Ali-Fayad-Farouzi-Indictment.html
Fake news policy?
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0002716208316732
Fake news?

Considering we are a nation that shrugged at this:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/reagan-iran/

or this:

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html

you seriously expect that a specious allegation about Obama and Hezbollah is going to muster any interest?

Remember how much time (and my money) you cons spent in Congress rending your garments over Benghazi?  Please.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 17, 2017, 10:09:23 PM
Welcome back idiot, We’ve been expecting you.

Really?  I'm honored.  And a little sorry for you that your anticipation of my return garnered so much attention.

QuoteHere’s a challenge, provide us with one piece of evidence of collusion.

Spare me your semantics. The investigation is ongoing and evidence is being gathered.  Thus far in the investigation:

1) Michael Flynn has already pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. About what?  Failing to register?  Or was it about offering to kidnap Fethullah Gulen? Or does it have anything to do with Flynn's involvement with Putin?
2) George Papadapoulos (reporting to KT Mcfarland) has also pleaded guilty about lying to the FBI. Again, for what?  In this case, partly because he lied about meeting with the Russian government as a representative of the Trump campaign.  Why was he meeting with them?
3) Paul Manafort is under indictment.  For what?  At the very least, for facilitating money laundering before his involvement with the Trump campaign; but why was he so intent on changing the party platform in Cleveland to prevent arms being sent to support Ukraine? I hope his case goes to trial; not only will he be going away for a long time but the evidence that will come out in this trial will scorch the Trumps.

I won't even speculate on the infamous Donald Jr/Kushner meeting at Trump Tower, or Kushner's attempt to establish a direct communication with Moscow by way of the Russian embassy.  This will be forthcoming.

QuoteNot MSM speculation, we want evidence.

Two convictions and two indictments and we are barely into the Trump family itself.  Patience; the collapse is coming.
Quote[size=78%]And while doing the lemming cut and paste, cut and paste the statute that covers Trump Russia collusion. Have fun under flubs rock lemming.
[/font][/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]Yeah, ok, whatever the hell that means.[/size]

NowhereInTime

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 17, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

Great.  Yet another lazy troll dumping GIFs & memes instead of authentic response.  Fucking Yawn.  Speaking of which, Jackstar?

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2017, 10:10:15 PM

Considering we are a nation that shrugged at this:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/reagan-iran/

or this:

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html

you seriously expect that a specious allegation about Obama and Hezbollah is going to muster any interest?

Remember how much time (and my money) you cons spent in Congress rending your garments over Benghazi?  Please.
Lame. You need to get away from PBS (with exception in a few cases of Frontline) and GW (Foggy Bottom stop even and heart of the beast  ;) .)
Go after PROMIS and INSLAW for the good stuff. Or been watching C-SPAN (paid by our money via cable fees. hahaha.) and seen the best part part when Dem stopped the talk when another Dem tried to get "at it" and was cut off.  Good stuff. Hint: a Hawaiian versus Texan.