A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

WOTR

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 07, 2013, 09:52:30 AM
I think that`s one of JBW`s regular callers. The dude is definitely off his Thorazine.

I can`t even stand to listen Wells anymore. I try, and inevitably, I end up throwing the radio across the room and cursing myself for giving it another try.
I got in my car Friday and thought I would give it a whirl again... it has been at least two months since I heard anything with Wells and... who knows???  Perhaps he has improved?

I turned it on and Wells was rambling about chipping people and only allowing them to ride up and down an elevator once every 8 hours.  He followed up that deep thought with some line like "You don't think it can happen here?  Think again."  I do not really know what he was referring to and really do not care.

Being as I could not rip the radio out of the dash and toss it across the road I decided that had to be the end of Wells for another few months.  I can put up with this blowhard for a few seconds every few months to see if he has gotten better.  So far he just gets worse every chance I give him.

CJJames

Quote from: Designx on December 08, 2013, 12:55:09 AM
Wells should get kicked off the air for having guests like Dietrich especially on a day like today (Pearl Harbor) So disrespectful.
I'd rather hear an expert talk about the events that transpired at Pearl Harbor - even one who witnessed it - might actually learn something.
HISTORY? On Noory and Wells Coast to Coast? Why, when you can have a crap ton of lies and kooks and right-wing drivel shoved in your ears on a day that should be about reflection and appreciation of our armed forces? Embarassing.

CJJames

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 07, 2013, 01:01:57 PM
People have to pay to listen to his pseudo Alex Jones rants? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh, my, that's a good one. Good luck with that Caravan Into Obscurity, Johnny B.

Its called "Caravan to Midnight", yet it will broadcast from 8am to 11am

valdez

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 08, 2013, 12:35:43 AM
This nut case on jbw tonite...
Quote from: Designx on December 08, 2013, 12:55:09 AM
...So disrespectful...
Quote from: Kaliopea on December 08, 2013, 01:00:34 AM
Unfucinbelievable....
Quote from: CJJames on December 08, 2013, 06:16:50 AM
HISTORY?
Douglas Dietrich on a rampage, calling the attack on Pearl Harbor a "psychotic illusion," and how we actually lost the war against Japan, and how the Civil War was actually a war between a couple of railroad companies, and so much more.   I don't mind a good heartfelt diatribe, but I expect the host to serve as a speed bump, to, as Ian would say, "unpack" most of that stuff.  Alas, Wells has chosen to walk the path of Noory and question nothing.  I thought Jim Garrow's program to save the female babies from the consequences of China's "one child per coulple" policy was fascinating, but then Wells veered off into geo-politics, and the inevitable Chinese conquest of the world, and I can only take so much of that noise.  I’ll put my money on Bubba from Texas, with about ten years of actual combat experience, against an army whose last victory was jacking up democracy protesters at Tiananmen Square any day of the week.

cry "havoc"...

FallenSeraph

Last night's show was a depressing end to a depressing day. Somewhere around 2 a.m. I almost smashed my radio. I kept drifting in and out of sleep. Every time I woke up it seemed like JBW was ranting about China. I agree with him on some points, but if I wanted to hear a never-ending rant about it, I'd listen to Alex Jones.

Oh John. :(

Quote from: CJJames on December 08, 2013, 06:28:31 AM
Its called "Caravan to Midnight", yet it will broadcast from 8am to 11am

Yes, logic has never been John B Unwell's strong point, although I suppose he's referring to the song title. In any case, I hope these are the first baby steps in prying him out of the C2C mothership chair so he can sail into the fringe, fire the shotgun out the backdoor and hopefully knock himself out on the recoil.

Wells' program has really drifted. He has talent. He has taste, as illustrated by his musical choices. But what corporate entity is booking his guests and screening his callers? I have a feeling that if he had free rein, his program would be a lot different. But, hey, a guy has to pay the bills, and there aren't exactly dozens of paying gigs available in the genre...

Veering off to AJ. He's certifiable - and stupid like a fox. He has perfected the formula of alternative media resulting in a very lucrative business. I don't agree with most of his B.S., but I admire the alternative network he has built.

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on December 08, 2013, 10:44:42 AM

Veering off to AJ. He's certifiable - and stupid like a fox. He has perfected the formula of alternative media resulting in a very lucrative business. I don't agree with most of his B.S., but I admire the alternative network he has built.

The problem with AJ and others like him are that they have to ratchet up the shock to keep their audiences, which says something about these audiences. But the ratcheting bleeds into real life when he and his followers insinuate themselves on to legitimate news reports with their claims of false flags for virtually every major US event. All that serves is to continue the pace of paranoia in the US which is already at an all time high, while muddying legitimate investigations. I like the way the UK treated him - like the sideshow he is, and not to be taken seriously.

While Wells may not have the crazed AJ rant down, I suspect his show is an attempt to tap into the conspiracy cash cow, whether by his or his producers' intentions. The fact that he sells geiger counters on his website is a big hint that he's complicit in the selection of his guests. I had hoped he'd be a great replacement for Ian, but after the April 1st show with John Lear I realized which way his mothership was heading and jumped off.

VtaGeezer

Every night that Wells is allowed to spread his brand of virulence; like the fanatical fantasies spread by Dietrich; a few more psycho-zealots are pulled over to his side of the line and their fuses primed to go off on society.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 08, 2013, 10:56:55 AM
The problem with AJ -...like the sideshow he is, and not to be taken seriously.

While Wells may not have the crazed AJ rant down, I suspect his show is an attempt to tap into the conspiracy cash cow, whether by his or his producers' intentions.
+1
Both shows should have a disclaimer that they are a simple form of "entertainment," and not to be taken seriously. It is mental masturbation.

MikeJ

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 08, 2013, 12:35:43 AM
This nut case on jbw tonite...I can't stand how he (and mostly newscasters who try to pronounce spanish words with a fakd spanish accent) pronounces words and phrases in the...I guess language of whatever he's spewing on and on about. I want to puke...turned off bye bye.
Did he just say FDR commented war crimes leading an invasion of Haiti?  Holy shit! And jbw didn't even blink. What's the point of having these morons on...the shit this mook spits out is ludicrous!  The wildest unsubstantiated bullshit that pops into his crazy head. And c2c just lets it go...

I rarely listen to C2C, but I was hoping this might be a legitimate program exploring Pearl Harbor.  Unfortunately, legitimate program on C2C has become an oxymoron.  This dolt's pronunciation was driving me nuts even when his theories weren't, which was most of the time.

MikeJ

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 08, 2013, 10:21:48 AM
Yes, logic has never been John B Unwell's strong point, although I suppose he's referring to the song title. In any case, I hope these are the first baby steps in prying him out of the C2C mothership chair so he can sail into the fringe, fire the shotgun out the backdoor and hopefully knock himself out on the recoil.

Or preferably, take himself out completely with a ricochet.  Put both him and us out of his misery.

ItsOver

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 08, 2013, 09:52:01 AM
Last night's show was a depressing end to a depressing day. Somewhere around 2 a.m. I almost smashed my radio. I kept drifting in and out of sleep. Every time I woke up it seemed like JBW was ranting about China. I agree with him on some points, but if I wanted to hear a never-ending rant about it, I'd listen to Alex Jones.

I sense it's pen and paper time.  Do you really mean "Dear John.....?"  ;)

Nebraska888

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 08, 2013, 09:52:01 AM

OMG........YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!!!!!   DEPRESSING AS HELL.  I couldn't take it anymore especially after I heard that we have eight months before China takes over the U.S.!  Come on.  Really?

I turned off my C Crane radio and watched a movie.  ANOTHER !#$!#@$!@#  Saturday night RUINED.......the ONE night people can stay up and listen to Coast all night long.

Morgus

I think that last night's show was actually about an alternative timeline parallel history? ;)

ItsOver

Dietrich makes RCH sound sane and reasonable.

Designx

Quote from: Morgus on December 08, 2013, 02:53:50 PM
I think that last night's show was actually about an alternative timeline parallel history? ;)

Naw I think it's about someone wanting to a writer for a Call of Duty video game.

VtaGeezer

Dietrich is one of the most repugnant C2C guests in memory; and I had the impression that he was reading his insane manifesto...supposedly a C2C no-no. Never heard Wells challenge anything except the ridiculous BS about the Perry flag on Missouri...which Wells apparently swallowed whole. The worst part is that this toxic screwball has been on C2C several times before with Noory and Wells. I kind of wish I'd heard the callers; but my better judgement said my blood pressure didn't need to hear his bile.

ItsOver

I remember the first time I heard Dietrich.  I thought I had entered an alternative universe of insane history. 

The current C2C with Wells and Noory seems to think that stupid and/or crazy makes for good radio.  At least PremRat's definition which must be "hey, as long as we're made good money from commercials, who gives a crap what we're broadcasting."  Welcome to the Kardashian world of the lowest common denominator.   

yumyumtree

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 08, 2013, 04:58:26 AM
NO, Rush would never be the same as Wells. Rush doesn't have conspiracy whackos call much and doesn't put up with babblers like I heard call Wells Friday night. Some woman babbling about " what we neeed is ". she had such a long list of stuff I turned it off.

And tried to listen tonight and heard the guy whos smuggling out babies form China. I've heard him somewhere else before and turned it off.
Thank you. You're right, many of the daytime talkers spend considerable time trying to put to rest conspiracy theories, including birtherism.

I got too tired to stay up for the second guest. I had hiked 3 miles to see Chrustmas boats ar the Everett Marina earlier in the evening. Also Dietrich was driving me insane.

Quote from: valdez on December 08, 2013, 07:49:02 AM
     how the Civil War was actually a war between a couple of railroad companies... Wells has chosen to walk the path of Noory and question nothing. 

I have actually read this somewhere, too.

Questioning things adds to the conversation, not detracts. I wish C2C would realize this.
"seek facts, delay conclusions" -Stuart Chase  <-- works well in all situations

Since we are talking about WW2 and FDR:
Anyone remember there was some supply ship off the coast of Italy that was bombed (we bombed ourselves?) and it exploded with our illegal chemical weapons on it?

mombird3

I heard it and I turned it off and listened to a music CD instead. Who needs that stuff. My parents are both WW2 veterans.

At this point, I don't know why anyone wastes their time tuning into a program hosted by The Breather. He's not going to get any better. Just because one has a deep voice and the ability to read headlines from the Drudge Report and Info Wars doesn't make them a good talk show host. What he lacks is talent and the ability to captivate his audience by having an intelligent dialogue with his guests.

I completely disagreed with Art Bell every time he tried to make the case for man-made global warming on Coast, but his skills as an interviewer kept me listening more often than not. Whenever I hear The Breather begin his mothership spiel at the beginning of his "transmission," I can't turn the radio off fast enough.

Gd5150

C2c has such a corporate produced feel. It will never again capture the essence of what made it great. Start with a guy broadcasting from his house in the high desert. It's so scripted now and completely un spontaneous.

I like wells but the endless unchallenged political conspiracies has gotten old.

yumyumtree

All these guests are doing is bragging about how great Steve Quayle is and dredging up old conspiracy stories about George Bush 41. I don't think a person will be smarter for having listened tonight.

I think I'm smarter for having turned it off just after I heard the words "cometh the hour."

Morgus

Uh-oh one of Wells' guests long introduction just now indicates he is another bible thumper...

Jocko Johnson

Two more bogus nut jobs using religion to advance I am sure their bank accounts.  Just spew crazy unsubstantiated "fact" because the one luanched an investigation and the other just knows everything that God wants us to do. Meanwhile they sure aren't living like Jesus...they are making $ hand over fist and probably laughing their asses off at all the "sheep."
My JBW threshold tonite was about two segments and the guests really only told me George Bush is a satanist and the one guy quit the National Guard just before we were going to war since after 9/11 it was a illegal war. What a pussy.

MTB

Tom Horn is a fairly frequent guest on Jim Bakker and Sid Roth's programs on religious tv stations. He spent a couple days hawking Exo-Vaticana there.