A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Quote from: yumyumtree on December 02, 2013, 09:42:04 PM
Yup, he said it.

And starting in 2014, he'll have his own show to say anything he pleases. Anything.

Hate spewing of noory on the Wells Facebook page.
[attachimg=1]

Quote from: valdez on December 01, 2013, 08:02:50 AM

huh?

The guy in the picture looks just like Peyton Manning to me.

FM451

Friday, Saturday, Sunday Night - All John B. Wells.

Friday - Open Lines - no guest so far.
Saturday - The Mothership does Star Trek, travels back in time to the attack on Pearl Harbor on 12/07/1941. Good timing for this show.
Sunday - Conspiracy Radio returns to the present with Biometric Identity Technology - tracking inventory and people.

Just to put a cherry on top, Ed Dames is the Monday Night guest on C2C. :o

Morgus

Yep its what John B. Wells calls his "Zombie weekend" 3 days straight without Noory...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 03, 2013, 07:03:25 PM
The guy in the picture looks just like Peyton Manning to me.
Really?  Sorry I don't see it? Get those eyeballs ck'ed out...LOL!

FallenSeraph

Poor JBW. Hardly anyone's calling in on open lines so he's resorting to reading news stories.

Although right now he's talking to a stoner named Crunchy. Is that one of you guys?  ;)

If I weren't half-asleep, I'd call and tell him my creepy Interstate 80 story, which I don't have the energy to type here.

God help him â€" and us â€" he's got two more hours to go.  :-\

Just heard an interesting person...Chinese mining the moon and selling it to our fracking companies. Just before the break at 1am Pacific Time.

A mixed bag tonight, but a couple of interesting people here and there.

valdez

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 07, 2013, 01:51:44 AM
...a stoner named Crunchy...
Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 07, 2013, 02:59:51 AM
...Chinese mining the moon and selling it to our fracking companies...
A mixed bag tonight, but a couple of interesting people here and there.
Lest we forget the guy with Morgellon’s disease who is also under mysterious electronic surveillance; the guy who predicts the coming downfall of neo nazis, the tea party, the NRA, and Sarah Palin too; the lady who is "very very" impressed with John B and has also discovered something nefarious happening to the Periodic Table, and an interesting Adam Ant song as bumper.

ant

Little Hater

Quote from: valdez on December 07, 2013, 06:51:09 AM
... and has also discovered something nefarious happening to the Periodic Table ...

Dammit, now I have to listen to the show.

FallenSeraph

Lest we forget the guy with Morgellon’s disease who is also under mysterious electronic surveillance

That guy's name was Roger and it sounded a little like Bateman, so for a second I had a glimmer of hope that we were in for some fun. But then I realized the guy was for real. (I think.)

I wanna listen to that call again, actually, because Morgellons Disease kind of fascinates me. There are some WILD websites out there by people who claim to have it.

This lady makes art out of the stuff she pulls from her skin: http://www.morgellonsexposed.com.

[attachimg=1]

**throws up in mouth**

Although right now he's talking to a stoner named Crunchy. Is that one of you guys?  ;)

I think that`s one of JBW`s regular callers. The dude is definitely off his Thorazine.

I can`t even stand to listen Wells anymore. I try, and inevitably, I end up throwing the radio across the room and cursing myself for giving it another try.

P.S.    GO BUCKS!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 02, 2013, 12:55:11 PM
Well how bout that

[attach=1]

WOW!  8)

First Hoagland, now JBW. Everybody's doin' it!

ItsOver

...Although right now he's talking to a stoner named Crunchy. Is that one of you guys?  ;)...

Must have been one of his old surfing buddies.

severevoid

John B. Wells is a complete joke and is just another far right wing AM radio guy with a clear agenda of spreading conservative Christian right wing propaganda which has absolutely no place on the Coast to Coast that I fell in love with over a decade ago. There are plenty of those kind of shows on the air on AM radio, do we really need another one? I can't stand Wells, why not just get Rush to fill in on weekends, it would be the same show. George Knapp is by far the best host for Coast to Coast. He is an excellent interviewer and is well prepared to ask interesting and insightful questions. When he is on the air the show actually feels a lot like it did when Art was hosting, interesting discussions about a wide variety of topics. George Noory has become too preoccupied with the New World Order etc and all of those shows about "consciousness, there are no coincidences, nothing is impossible" and all of that stuff.I know George Knapp is a TV reporter in Nevada but I sure hope he gets a full time radio show at some point in the future because he is the best.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: severevoid on December 07, 2013, 11:54:02 AM
John B. Wells is a complete joke and is just another far right wing AM radio guy with a clear agenda of spreading conservative Christian right wing propaganda which has absolutely no place on the Coast to Coast that I fell in love with over a decade ago. There are plenty of those kind of shows on the air on AM radio, do we really need another one? I can't stand Wells, why not just get Rush to fill in on weekends, it would be the same show. George Knapp is by far the best host for Coast to Coast. He is an excellent interviewer and is well prepared to ask interesting and insightful questions. When he is on the air the show actually feels a lot like it did when Art was hosting, interesting discussions about a wide variety of topics. George Noory has become too preoccupied with the New World Order etc and all of those shows about "consciousness, there are no coincidences, nothing is impossible" and all of that stuff.I know George Knapp is a TV reporter in Nevada but I sure hope he gets a full time radio show at some point in the future because he is the best.
Dave is a phony he just goes with whatever is profitable and popular.  I doubt he really has any idea about anything he allegedly beeleafs in.  As for Wellsie...he's the same...trying to sound all cool and hip. An oldcwashed up hippie who wishes to once again to be relevant,  if he ever really was. I think hecsees Alex Jonesing and says...I can do that...it seems popular nowcadays and it's easy...I just look goofy try to sound interested and informed and informative and or course so very cool and agree to everything! That seems to be the c2c formula for the most part...except Knapp.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 24, 2013, 06:05:39 PM
I'm probably the only person in the country that felt that since OJ was found not guilty he should have been left alone afterwards and not get sued for wrongful death.
To me, once you're acquitted that should have been the end of it.
But to many, being found not guilty is ignored because of their hatred.
I can remember many who said they would riot if either OJ or Michael Jackson would be found guity as well.
No one seems willing to abide by juries deicisions anymore.
We aren't under the Code Napoleon where you must prove your innocence.
Comparing apples to oranges falkie. Constitution says your life can't be in jeopardy twice basically after trial and acquittal.  That's criminal. Has nothing to do with civil cases. Your comparison is just not correct. The standards are different. You are always innocent till proven guilty by a court or jury or your peers...your choice, judge or jury trial...in criminal cases it's "beyond a reasonable doubt." Civil case the burden is to be proven by the plaintiff as to  right or wrong doing...not guilt or innocence. One party  has which is more negligent. I bet if your car accident lets say went to court...your gf would still have a part of the fault just for being there! But the burden of truth is a Preponderance of Evidence. That means that he must prove a fact and his damages by showing that something is more likely so than not, i.e. 50.1% versus 49.9%.
So it's just a entire different standard. Sorry but we are a Nation of laws. It maybe somewhat flawed at times....but nothing better has ever been instituted by man. I'll take our system over any other anytime.

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 02, 2013, 12:55:11 PM
Well how bout that

[attach=1]

People have to pay to listen to his pseudo Alex Jones rants? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh, my, that's a good one. Good luck with that Caravan Into Obscurity, Johnny B.

Ben Shockley

...the lady who is "very very" impressed with John B and has also discovered something nefarious happening to the Periodic Table...
She was squawking about some "metal that isn't on the Periodic Table," implying that it is from off-Earth.  I bet she'd shit a (metallic) brick to learn that all the STEEL and BRASS around her house aren't on the Periodic Table either.  Not every "metal" is an "element;" many (most?) are compounds, and thus not on the Periodic Table (Of Elements).

Lest we forget...an interesting Adam Ant song as bumper.
I was impressed by hearing Detective and King Crimson, groups each including an ex-member of early Yes.

Ben Shockley

John B. Wells is a complete joke and is just another far right wing AM radio guy with a clear agenda of spreading conservative Christian right wing propaganda... There are plenty of those kind of shows...do we really need another one?
AMEN (in a manner of speaking)  ::)

yumyumtree

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 07, 2013, 12:11:47 PM
Dave is a phony he just goes with whatever is profitable and popular.  I doubt he really has any idea about anything he allegedly beeleafs in.  As for Wellsie...he's the same...trying to sound all cool and hip. An oldcwashed up hippie who wishes to once again to be relevant,  if he ever really was. I think hecsees Alex Jonesing and says...I can do that...it seems popular nowcadays and it's easy...I just look goofy try to sound interested and informed and informative and or course so very cool and agree to everything! That seems to be the c2c formula for the most part...except Knapp.
Jocko Johnson, I think that's a pretty good assessment. I'm a political conservative myself, but also feel that a sizable chunk of people on talk radio are posers. And I can't stand Alex Jones. I would hate to think that any of them are influenced by him, though they probably are. Jones is probably at the top of the list of likely fakes and con artists.
Because of sports pre-emptions, falling asleep or having to be up early the next day, I haven't listened this week. But I'm going to try to listen tonight. I remember Douglas Dietrich deemed one of those most likely to be mentally ill on another thread. But have any of them talked about the truck of radioactive medical waste hijacked in Mexico? I'm intrigued with this story and think its been a little under reported. This is the kind of thing that the C to C of my dreams would cover.

Jocko Johnson

This nut case on jbw tonite...I can't stand how he (and mostly newscasters who try to pronounce spanish words with a fakd spanish accent) pronounces words and phrases in the...I guess language of whatever he's spewing on and on about. I want to puke...turned off bye bye.
Did he just say FDR commented war crimes leading an invasion of Haiti?  Holy shit! And jbw didn't even blink. What's the point of having these morons on...the shit this mook spits out is ludicrous!  The wildest unsubstantiated bullshit that pops into his crazy head. And c2c just lets it go...

Jocko Johnson

Anybody hear this luny Dietrich tonite?  Where the fuck did he get his history books...the sci fi fiction section?
What the fuck? Gasing the tasty Canadians, MacArthur a Japanese stooge, FDR waf crimes in Haiti,  Chinese drug trading,  he lapses in to tongues and that crazy insan laugh...holy crap. His family history what's that got to do with Pearl Harbor?

Designx

Wells should get kicked off the air for having guests like Dietrich especially on a day like today (Pearl Harbor) So disrespectful.
I'd rather hear an expert talk about the events that transpired at Pearl Harbor - even one who witnessed it - might actually learn something.

Kaliopea

Unfucinbelievable.  Guy can barely take a breath between lies.

Kaliopea

Think this same bozo admitted making half his crap up on YouTube.
On mobile, so can,t give the link.

yumyumtree

Wells should get kicked off the air, period.

There's definitely something wrong with Dietrich.

I think Dietrich said he worked in the Presidio or something burning mountains of secret military documents. His story is he snuck some of them out somehow.

Morgus

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2013, 03:24:40 AM
I think Dietrich said he worked in the Presidio or something burning mountains of secret military documents. His story is he snuck some of them out somehow.
Kinda convenient that all the secret documents are gone now. Why didn't he make a "copy" first...

Falkie2013

NO, Rush would never be the same as Wells. Rush doesn't have conspiracy whackos call much and doesn't put up with babblers like I heard call Wells Friday night. Some woman babbling about " what we neeed is ". she had such a long list of stuff I turned it off.

And tried to listen tonight and heard the guy whos smuggling out babies form China. I've heard him somewhere else before and turned it off.