• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
Meh.  More importantly, The Guy from Pittsburgh's  new Mac laptop power brick works!   He's ready to start producing
a daily 1 minute blurb for your show now.   It's high time for you to make that long delayed call................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piesLHovx_Q

Senda doing a 15 min segment on todays top stories?  Priceless!

Roswells, Art

We all know the 'tidepods's thing is inane. I suppose we should give Dave some credit for rolling with it. It's fucking stupid.

Robert

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 03:01:38 PMI feel so sad every time I see your avatar. At least now that poor boy and his classmates have some warm clothes.  :'(
For a sec I read that as, "...have the same warm clothes."

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Did the HAARP project stop or start projecting in your area? Recently you've become interesting and not a complete jackass and I'm trying to figure out how this happened.

Anyway, please explain the odd energy you felt while you were wearing the shirt.

True story, I asked Ed Dames if it was a portal.... We stopped all communication after that.

I'm not a jackass, I have always just enjoyed messing around here. I've been here many years, predating many active members today.

The shirt thing was weird, I'm not joking about that. Strangely enough back in 2006 I believe, I became friends mildly with a gentleman who was apart of some coven. He had something going on out here called dark sky ministries.

He didn't talk to me much about any of that stuff, however slowly.... He started talking to me about dead family members hanging around and stuff. He then would tell me about rituals, that's when I told him I'm not on board with that sort of thing. We remained friends, lost contact.

I noticed anytime, and I do many anytime I would wear that shirt out somewhere. I was guranteed some sort of complication, would occur. I would list some things here but, let's just say the shirt is gone. The weird part is.... I just got an email from that guy... Perhaps 2 days ago asking I'm in still in El Centro.

I might bring him on my show soon, that's if I can convince him. He's a really nice friendly guy, but I think he's got a serious dark side. Sweet Jesus. I'll keep you updated.

Father Jack

Dave's phone system,rescued from the cuckshack.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
We all know the 'tidepods's thing is inane. I suppose we should give Dave some credit for rolling with it. It's fucking stupid.

;)

To be honest, I still don’t quite get where “Roswells” came from.

It’s always something. There’s a guy who recently died, who hosted an afternoon show on local talk radio for years. Every day, just about every caller wished him a happy birthday. I thought it was old, but for years, almost every caller did it.

Spookcat

Quote from: Shoveler on May 24, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
The countdown..

[attachment=1,msg1230134]

She's still keeping the name?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

"Is that you, Oliver?"
"No, you've reached Drake Investigations. But what can I help you with doll, my poker game is about over, how about we discuss your case over a drink?"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: spookcat on May 24, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

Do bears shit in the woods?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: spookcat on May 24, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

She can use this, I mean it's already made for her....... I see no reason why not to! Plus, it's pretty snappy.... Pretty damn snappy indeed.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
After getting all emotional and talking all that shit, you should have Alex on, its the honorable thing to do. I kinda need to hear that now, even though I would never have asked for it until you got triggered.

He's entitled to his opinion about Jones and it is his show. Quite a few on here share that opinion as well. I understand you like him.  Well, you can't be perfect 100% of the time. ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
;)

It’s always something. There’s a guy who recently died, who hosted an afternoon show on local talk radio for years. Every day, just about every caller wished him a happy birthday. I thought it was old, but for years, almost every caller did it.

It is a failed meme greeting Art started before he quit Dark Matter it was supposed to be cute but sounded so cringey no one used it and even Art quit saying it.

;)

I thought Art suggested "Roswells" as a shortcut to the usual greetings he would get from each caller. Used instead of the "Hi Art, how are you", "I really think you're great", "I love the show", etc.

Dyna-X

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

She can use this, I mean it's already made for her....... I see no reason why not to! Plus, it's pretty snappy.... Pretty damn snappy indeed.
It is pretty cool and its also #legacy

*slow clap* Roswells, Art has discovered my dark past--my username used to be rekcuf...

*gasp*

albrecht

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Ha. Perfect for her new show! It alludes to past controversy of Art shows, the cultish behavior of her fans, and the crazy.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 24, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
It is a failed meme greeting Art started before he quit Dark Matter it was supposed to be cute but sounded so cringey no one used it and even Art quit saying it.

oof! BWHAHAHA

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 06:41:04 PM
"No, you've reached Drake Investigations. But what can I help you with doll, my poker game is about over, how about we discuss your case over a drink?"

"I'm sorry, sir, but I have to help the Beav with his homework tonight.  Could you put that lady back on the line, though, sir.  She sounded kind of neat."

Roswells, Art

;)

Art bell realized it was bad radio to have every caller call in and use up airtime by telling him how much they missed and loved him so he got the idea from Rush Limbaugh who asked people to just say 'ditto' instead of wasting so much time salivating over him. Instead of 'ditto', Art chose 'Roswells'. He said he chose that particular word to keep the Roswell incident in everyone's mind.

So Roswells means I missed you and am a big fan.

berry

;)

John Corby. You must be a Columbus person?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

"I'm sorry, sir, but I have to help the Beav with his homework tonight.  Could you put that lady back on the line, though, sir.  She sounded kind of neat."

"Ward, I'm worried. Wally got a phone call from a husky voiced woman and has locked himself in the bathroom with the water running. The Beaver said "maybe he needed a bath" but that Eddie Haskell just keeps snickering."

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 24, 2018, 06:43:49 PM
I thought Art suggested "Roswells" as a shortcut to the usual greetings he would get from each caller. Used instead of the "Hi Art, how are you", "I really think you're great", "I love the show", etc.

It was Art's version of Mega Dildos

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

"Ward, I'm worried. Wally got a phone call from a husky voiced woman and has locked himself in the bathroom with the water running. The Beaver said "maybe he needed a bath" but that Eddie Haskell just keeps snickering."

Ha.. ;D you could make an entire thread out of LITB pics and dialogue.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 06:51:49 PM
It was Art's version of Mega Dildos

Art was using the dildos on himself irl.

Zenman

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 06:45:14 PM
*slow clap* Roswells, Art has discovered my dark past--my username used to be rekcuf...

*gasp*

Aha!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

*gasp*

Your current work is much better.

Quote from: Robert on May 24, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
For a sec I read that as, "...have the same warm clothes."

I hope they're not sharing clothes.  :o  ;D