• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

area51drone

Wow.  I really am out of the loop.  Casio called in?  I need to listen, asap!

jazmunda

Quote from: area51drone on April 01, 2014, 04:37:11 AM
Wow.  I really am out of the loop.  Casio called in?  I need to listen, asap!

A51D I am shocked that you have not listened yet. I would have thought you of all people would have lubed up and listened to your beloved Spec Sheet as soon as it hit the iTunes Store. Oh the humanity. ;)

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on April 01, 2014, 05:51:46 AM
A51D I am shocked that you have not listened yet. I would have thought you of all people would have lubed up and listened to your beloved Spec Sheet as soon as it hit the iTunes Store. Oh the humanity. ;)

I'm about 40 minutes in and just heard the "Free Falkie" call.  Just brushed off though.   Sad..

BTW MV, I think you worry way too much about how the podcast sounds. 

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on April 01, 2014, 03:40:13 AM
Surface also is no longer offering some shitty version of the keyboard they had been...without advertising it. 

Is Swype offered on Surface?   It's such a great keyboard I actually bought it.

area51drone

Thanks for the show gentlemen.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on April 01, 2014, 07:00:27 AM
I'm about 40 minutes in and just heard the "Free Falkie" call.  Just brushed off though.   Sad..

sad?  i don't get what we were supposed to do with the call.  some guy calls in, drops a meaningless two word slogan, and hangs up...  i guess i could have launched into a 10 minute soliloquy, but at this point, i think the whole subject falls into "who gives a shit" territory for most.  however, if someone calls in and chooses to have an actual conversation, i'm not going to do anything to stop it.

The General

Quote from: area51drone on April 01, 2014, 07:00:27 AM

Still trying to get your full $50 dollars worth, eh?

area51drone

I don't know, it was extremely late last night (for me) when I wrote that.   You're right, it's not like he didn't hang up on you.   I got nothing here.  :-\

However, you do worry too much about how the podcast sounds.   Unless there are network problems with Mudking, it always sounds great. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on April 01, 2014, 12:52:22 PM

However, you do worry too much about how the podcast sounds.   Unless there are network problems with Mudking, it always sounds great.

that's why i'm not applying the multiband processing to the downloadable episodes any longer.  with both of us using mic processors (which already results in leveled out volumes), there's no point.  it sounds worse WITH the processing, in retrospect.  too many cooks...

b_dubb

Helen Hunt is a cunt. "Mad About You" sucks because Paul Riser is in it and he is a talentless hack and supreme douche. 

The podcast sounds great.

Re:Nuclear war survivors ... if you're unattractive and you survive a nuclear holocaust you wind up being corralled by cannibals and get turned into a deli tray. Curtis has the correct idea.

area51drone

Casio claims the caller wasn't him, and that I should "fuck off"... for whatever that's worth.

FallenSeraph

EVERYBODY OVER TO THE ART BELL THREAD, KIDS!

[attachimg=1]

If this is a joke, I'm done with Art forever. Seriously.

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on April 01, 2014, 02:14:25 PM
Casio claims the caller wasn't him, and that I should "fuck off"... for whatever that's worth.
HA - well he should have said HEY don't you have some OFF's over there, to go ya know, go FUCK! - but then you'd say ain't you got some fake plastic doll head to go fuck...

From a Tech standpoint - I could hear the slight echo at the beginning that MV was talking about, and the skype sounds in the background were a little distracting at times only to the point I thought they were mine, but i blame other substances for the heightened senses =P

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on April 01, 2014, 02:57:57 PM
HA - well he should have said HEY don't you have some OFF's over there, to go ya know, go FUCK! - but then you'd say ain't you got some fake plastic doll head to go fuck...

From a Tech standpoint - I could hear the slight echo at the beginning that MV was talking about, and the skype sounds in the background were a little distracting at times only to the point I thought they were mine, but i blame other substances for the heightened senses =P

I heard the first bit of echo as well, but it wasn't really annoying.   

As for Casio, I was trying to book him as a guest on my new show (which tells you how shitty I intend it to be), but he wanted none of it.  He can suit himself, I'll just have to play clips from his videos.

area51drone

I can't remember where I posted the comment saying that building channels like UFOShip is a good idea, but I just heard a radio ad from Car Toys promoting internet connected car stereos.   It's coming folks...  10 years from now it will be a standard feature in every new car.

jazmunda

MV did you realize that you were still recording at the end of the show when you were dissing all the other shows on your network?

I smell a mutiny in your future.

#freethegabcast

Heather Wade

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 01, 2014, 02:32:00 PM
EVERYBODY OVER TO THE ART BELL THREAD, KIDS!

[attachimg=1]

If this is a joke, I'm done with Art forever. Seriously.

Wait... what?!?   :o

wr250

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 02, 2014, 11:38:09 PM
MV did you realize that you were still recording at the end of the show when you were dissing all the other shows on your network?

I smell a mutiny in your future.

#freethegabcast

We were recording?

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 04, 2014, 08:39:03 AM
We were recording?

Take a listen to the last few minutes of the itunes download.

You will be hearing from Taintco's lawyers who may or may not have an actual degree in law. They wear badly tailored suits but they look official enough. Be afraid be slightly afraid.

Taintco Law Divison. We get off from getting you off.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 04, 2014, 02:51:37 PM
Take a listen to the last few minutes of the itunes download.

I deliberately left that bit in at the end.

onan

Quote from: MV on April 04, 2014, 10:07:56 PM
That is how I took it.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 04, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

I thought so but our lawyers still think we have a case.

Perhaps you're familiar with some of his work.

http://youtu.be/jpcEietIoxk

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on April 04, 2014, 10:25:07 PM
I thought so but our lawyers still think we have a case.

Perhaps you're familiar with some of his work.

http://youtu.be/jpcEietIoxk

is that a turkee sammich ? is he also noorys attorney?

Tarbaby

"They wear badly tailored suits" (Jaz)
Yeah! LAW suits! (rim shot)

ziznak

latest spec sheet is a cool listen as always

MV have you tried to do the backwards speech thing with your daughters audio?  I think she's saying "noory sucks!! invest in taintco" over and over again in different languages. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on April 06, 2014, 06:18:43 AM
I think she's saying "noory sucks!! invest in taintco" over and over again in different languages.

makes sense to me.

saxgod

Okay MV love you but gotta go jim Norton on you. First off enough about the soldering lol and love how you emphasis the L whereas most of us don't lol. Either way sounds brilliant through podcast app on iPhone and PLEASE do more Spec Sheet episodes.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: saxgod on April 07, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
Okay MV love you but gotta go jim Norton on you. First off enough about the soldering lol and love how you emphasis the L whereas most of us don't lol. Either way sounds brilliant through podcast app on iPhone and PLEASE do more Spec Sheet episodes.

Why, you son of a bitch.

saxgod

I'm assuming everyone has seen this http://www.heartbleed.com.  What do you guys think about this and that Yahoo still hasn't fixed the shit and ironically my work took down their online access point to the server through the internet lol.  What do you guys think?