• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

AC400KICK

Mother of God, what has this thread become? Lol..

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 13, 2019, 11:44:55 PM
Mother of God, what has this thread become? Lol..
How is your legal situation working out?  Where's the car?  What meds are you on now?

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2019, 11:47:17 PM
How is your legal situation working out?  Where's the car?  What meds are you on now?

Legal situation is resolved. Car has been tracked down. Meds? What meds? NONE!  8)

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 14, 2019, 12:00:08 AM
Legal situation is resolved. Car has been tracked down. Meds? What meds? NONE!  8)
No shit?  some of us thought you were going to the Slam.  You got the buxx to get the car back?  Lee would probably be willing to help you out with that.  No meds?  No shit?  No way!  You were gonna start some heavy shit and you backed out of the program?

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 14, 2019, 12:03:13 AM
No shit?  some of us thought you were going to the Slam.  You got the buxx to get the car back?  Lee would probably be willing to help you out with that.  No meds?  No shit?  No way!  You were gonna start some heavy shit and you backed out of the program?

I had accounts I completely forgot about for a long time. As well as my New York State Pension and my LLC which thankfully I did not have to dissolve.

From the mouth of a former very, VERY militant atheist..ANYTHING is possible with Her..anything..

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 14, 2019, 12:00:08 AM

GREAT news Anthony!   Thank You for letting us know.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on May 14, 2019, 12:15:36 AM

I had accounts I completely forgot about for a long time. As well as my New York State Pension and my LLC which thankfully I did not have to dissolve.

From the mouth of a former very, VERY militant atheist..ANYTHING is possible with Her..anything..
Who is 'Her?'  Mom?  And her SSI check?

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 14, 2019, 01:48:53 AM
Who is 'Her?'  Mom?  And her SSI check?
Mother of God?

There are some people in GLP who talk about some sort of a divine "her".  They are like a sect or cult but also very vague.  Like they are afraid to mention this "her" who is supposedly coming to Earth.  It's weird.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 16, 2019, 10:14:35 PM
[attachment=1,msg1327124]

What happened to his YouTube radio show?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2019, 10:18:00 PM
What happened to his YouTube radio show?
That's a very good question. I guess he pulled a heather

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 16, 2019, 10:19:52 PM

What a shame.  We gave him so much support, took time out of our busy days and nights, to listen to him.

paladin1991

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 16, 2019, 10:19:52 PM
I knew he had a cunt

whoozit

I think Lit City is right next to the Cliffs of Insanity.  I may, however, be mistaken.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 05, 2019, 03:39:03 AM
This, to me, has always been one of the fundamental flaws in Christianity.  There are some pretty messed up people out there doing some pretty messed up shit, and if Jesus is willing to wipe the slate clean for those people... well, I don't have much use for him.

Not that I am Catholic. But they do believe you are judged on your behavior as a whole, so if you do horrible things there is a price to be paid.

Quote from: 14 on May 01, 2019, 10:09:43 PM
You don't know where your soul is going, whether to Hell or not.  Because you don't know how long you will live & what personal growth will occur b4 you die.  It is never too late to repent, as long as you are alive.  There is not a sin out there Jesus wouldn't forgive.  I used to know someone who thought he was going to Hell because he read the Satanic Bible (as if Anton Levey were really Satanic, lol.)  What a stupid understanding.  No one goes to Hell for reading a book, posting trash, etc... 

A lot of Christians don't believe in eternal Hell.  There is a Biblical basis for believing that Hell is only endured long enough to pay for sins, and then the soul is merely destroyed, deprived of eternal life.  So, you might not go anywhere at all in the end.  There just wouldn't be any you.

As far as "anybody can go to hell", have you had your IQ checked?  Because if you believe in Hell, then you know Jesus is our Redeemer, and you know that the redeemed do not go to Hell.  Jesus did it for us.  God had to literally die in order to manage our sinfulness in such a way that we can nonetheless spend eternity with Him.

ANYONE can choose to spend eternity in Heaven.  Who knows, maybe even after the thousand years, Satan himself might come to his senses.

There also the concept that being separated from the Lord is punishment.

Also different levels of hell and Heaven exist according to a lot of religions. I believe I buy into that.

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2019, 12:26:56 AM

GREAT news Anthony!   Thank You for letting us know.

Anthony doesn’t seem like a grifter. He flat out refused help when Micheal offered to set up a go fund me through BG. He is eccentric but from what I’ve seen he isn’t in the same level as some we have in the BG whack pack.

Lit city lifestyle is pretty amusing to me.

Jojo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 20, 2019, 08:49:20 PM
There also the concept that being separated from the Lord is punishment.

Also different levels of hell and Heaven exist according to a lot of religions. I believe I buy into that.
Sometmes I wonder.

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 20, 2019, 08:49:20 PM
Also different levels of hell and Heaven exist according to a lot of religions.
What level of hell is BellGab?  It has to be one of the worse ones.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on May 21, 2019, 04:14:46 AM
What level of hell is BellGab?  It has to be one of the worse ones.

And yet you still choose to be here. It’s either strange or hypocritical...maybe both.

jedimiller

Lilith

Am I to guess that Anthony has lost the Password to his Lit City YouTube account?