Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 03, 2019, 11:18:52 PM
Worst I've ever heard.

I've heard better openings from Christian Rock bands. Opens with a closing bit.... Lol hack radio.

#sad

WeinerInHand

Heather doesn't trust the Italians when it comes to matters of space exploration...

Galileo Galilei was an Italian astronomer, physicist and engineer, sometimes described as a polymath. Galileo has been called the "father of observational astronomy", the "father of modern physics", the "father of the scientific method", and the "father of modern science".

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 11:22:41 PM

I've heard better openings from Christian Rock bands. Opens with a closing bit.... Lol hack radio.

#sad

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 03, 2019, 11:23:42 PM
Heather doesn't trust the Italians when it comes to matters of space exploration...

Galileo Galilei was an Italian astronomer, physicist and engineer, sometimes described as a polymath. Galileo has been called the "father of observational astronomy", the "father of modern physics", the "father of the scientific method", and the "father of modern science".

That heathen

WeinerInHand

Everybody look what's going down
Stop, now, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
Stop, children, what's that sound…

#plagiarism

WeinerInHand

We need Damon to call in and stir the pot...

WeinerInHand

I never thought that I'd consider Streiber rambling on, in detail, about being involved in an alien gangbang, as good radio.

WeinerInHand

"Long, murderous, icicles."
More pro-lesbian rhetoric.

WeinerInHand

"They couldn't start the car. Finally, it did start up."
Well, then they COULD start the car.

Corona Kitty

It's hard to listen to a heatha Interview.... It's rough. I occasionally have to stop it and listen to something else for a while and then I try to come back in and see if I can handle the audio abuse.

Lilith

So moving to Florida is the answer?

Whoda thunk?

WeinerInHand

She runs the old commercials to provide an example for future advertisers.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: username on January 04, 2019, 12:15:29 AM
It's hard to listen to a heatha Interview.... It's rough. I occasionally have to stop it and listen to something else for a while and then I try to come back in and see if I can handle the audio abuse.

I like the meltdowns but this standard woo is just not interesting.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 04, 2019, 12:39:40 AM
I like the meltdowns but this standard woo is just not interesting.

The meltdowns is the only thing that's fun, the rest sucks.

WeinerInHand

The bug exterminator is a goofball! 😃

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 04, 2019, 12:46:00 AM
The meltdowns is the only thing that's fun, the rest sucks.

Yeah, you have to listen to a lot of garbage, just to catch one little 10 second clip, that makes it all worth while,  sort of.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 04, 2019, 12:59:54 AM
Hiney Hiney Holey Hushy Bye.

Huh oh! This was the music that played for thirty minutes the other day when she overslept. 😮

Lilith

Heather shouldn't have any guests IMO.  She should just answer her darn phone.  She has a lot of troll listeners that would add the required humor and interest to her show.

WeinerInHand

Am I the only one who gets an image of Azzarae's avatar in my head when this music plays?

WeinerInHand

Heather, stop fucking with your internet connection during a live broadcast.
   Sincerely,
           Weinerinhand

Lilith

So, did she end the show early?   :o

WeinerInHand

Welp, alright. I've got a hundred miles to home and I might as well get through Cleveland now and beat the traffic. Have a great night! 🙂

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 04, 2019, 01:11:36 AM
Welp, alright. I've got a hundred miles to home and I might as well get through Cleveland now and beat the traffic. Have a great night! 🙂

You too Weiner!  :)