• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

[b]COULD JUST ONE DEMACRAT EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?[/b]

Started by Kongfish, October 23, 2016, 08:11:25 PM

Kongfish

COULD JUST ONE DEMACRAT EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

Ok, First off I am asking this Question totally from a outsiders neutral point of view, so don't take what I am asking as an attack, I am asking it purely out of trying understand a Liberals mindset regarding this subject, because so far, it makes no sense.
My question is about this, in the DNC Primary after all was said and done, Bernie Saunders won.
However, The DNC head Debbie W. Shultz, had to quietly step down from her much coveted position.
& It was revealed that Hillary & Shultz had been caught in a scheme were Hillary Clinton it turns out, Bought the DNC Primary from the DNC before the fist vote was ever cast.
Now I might be mistaken but, isn't what went down with the primary one of the issues  that's at the very tip top of all liberals list of things that causes any liberal to react by Protesting, Rioting, Burning cars, up to a level where you only stop when the media finally reports on the story so that someone takes action against the offending party?
But, let me add the rest of it, there were 6-8 people who either were murdered, or died under strange cirmstances that were directly connected to, or Worked for the DNC Party, who died was the persons that exposed what Hillary and the DNC did.
  Also, by the DNC getting away with selling your primary & Hillary Bribing the DNC and her buying your Primary. Why do no Liberals seem to be going bat shit crazy ( I know I would be) over the one HUGE
Crime that was committed that I've not heard a single peep out of any, none, not 1 left winger anywhere.
  By Hillary buying the primary, does no one in the entire DNC Party understand that not a single American voter, who is a registered voter in the DNC Party got to vote in your primary and you as a party were not allowed to vote for your choice of candidates in your primary since the primary had long since already been bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton?
As a side note, she is owned by Wall St. ( I thought all Liberals hated anyone who is owned by Wall St. Is there not a whole anti-Wall st. Movement in the DNC)
I am seeing a person Hillary Clinton, who by every Progressive's own actions, words, views & Values the absolute futherest person on the planet Earth that represents any of your views, and she has personally stolen something from each individual voter in the DNC Party by throwing away the DNC Primary winners ballot box, (Bernie Saunders.) And putting hers box of fake votes in place of it, and not a single DEMACRAT has done anything about this Crime.
I am not trying to poke the dog, with this question I am asking, I am merely baffled by the lack of any response whatsoever by anyone to what seems to be a dozen or more Felony crimes committed against your party, but more so against ALL Americans who registered to vote as a DEMACRAT in your primary. I watched as they attempted to do the same thing in the Republican primary but they weren't able to do it. So don't see this as a them vs us thing. I'm asking this question because normally liberals go crazy when shit like this is tried, but not a peep from no one.???
Anyone care to give my question a shot without simply spewing the normal fire breathing party line vile that both sides have come to expect when asking questions the other side may not like and they see it as an attack.

onan

Because she is Satan. The media is a bunch of Jew lovers. And the corporations all drink from the trough of corruption.

analog kid

Quote from: Kongfish on October 23, 2016, 08:11:25 PM
My question is about this, in the DNC Primary after all was said and done, Bernie Saunders won.

& It was revealed that Hillary & Shultz had been caught in a scheme were Hillary Clinton it turns out, Bought the DNC Primary from the DNC before the fist vote was ever cast.

As an "outsider," why are you getting your information from Fox News?

Kongfish

My information came from watching NBC, I rarely ever even watch TV News, I happened to be watching the football game and woke up from a nap and saw it on the news.  It's all fact based information. So why would it matter where it came from, this was even on snopes.com

And yet, no civil intelligent response to a unbiased question that affects all Americans

analog kid

Quote from: Kongfish on October 23, 2016, 09:22:34 PM
My information came from watching NBC, I rarely ever even watch TV News, I happened to be watching the football game and woke up from a nap and saw it on the news.  It's all fact based information. So why would it matter where it came from, this was even on snopes.com

And yet, no civil intelligent response to a unbiased question that affects all Americans

Link to that snopes article.

136 or 142

I think this should answer your question.

Primary Votes  (These numbers aren't quite complete because a number of caucus states did not release popular vote totals.  Bernie Sanders won most if not every caucus state other than Iowa, but the total number of voters in the caucus states were quite small and would not change these numbers significantly.)

Hillary Clinton 16,914,722 55.2%
Bernie Sanders 13,206,428 43.1%
Others: 1.7%

So, Hillary Clinton won the Democratic nomination for one simple reason:  she received the most votes in the primaries.

Kongfish

If your numbers were right, which there not. Those are the numbers provided to you from Wall st. Mainstream media. Those are the Fox News numbers. I already know Bernie won, he'll the world knows that.
Then why was the DNC president forced to step down for rigging the primary.
Your not answering the question, your just defending Hillary that's not what I ask and that don't cut it, and you know it.

136 or 142

Quote from: Kongfish on October 24, 2016, 10:18:45 AM
If your numbers were right, which there not. Those are the numbers provided to you from Wall st. Mainstream media. Those are the Fox News numbers. I already know Bernie won, he'll the world knows that.
Your not answering the question, your just defending Hillary that's not what I ask and that don't cut it, and you know it.

Well now you're just being stupid.

https://regionalhelpwanted.com/vancouver/local-radio/

"More questions" advertisement.

onan

http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/how-clinton-won/

I doubt you will believe this article.

Your first post was filled with baited and unfair questions, Some of which would take a level of nuance, that frankly, I believe, you would dismiss out of hand.

You then try to set the stage that you were merely looking for reasonable answers, sorry, at best you are a pseudo intellectual with no desire for actual discussion. And really are hoping to boost your ego in some fanciful trouncing with someone.

So, I go back to supporting your base beliefs. Hillary is Satan, the media are Jew lovers, and corporations are corrupt.

cweb

QuoteCOULD JUST ONE DEMACRAT EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

This thread title violates a rule of mine. If you're going to rip on someone, at least try to do them the courtesy of spelling their name right.

Look, I don't like Hillary. I do think she plays dirty. But all politicians do. She's not dumb- she knows that you need real sources and evidence to go after her. That's the only way to actually go after her.

henge0stone

It's very simple Bernie was calling out big donors and banks that back and love hillary so Hillary and debbie witch shoults rigged the election against him. Instead of working to uncover this corruption bernie sold out to get a jet and a few of his policies on clintons platform that she will just ignore once she gets in.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kongfish on October 24, 2016, 10:18:45 AM

Micheal Horn?Is that you Mickey?

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2016, 10:48:25 AM
the media are Jew lovers

What is your awareness level of the teachings of the Jesuits?