• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 27, 2011, 08:49:24 PM
:)  May our children have an uplifting future. 

Summer's on people- look alive! 

Now broadcasting from the Golden State.

Good to be back.

George's suckage has reached super-conductivity.

The crazy man now from California... good to see ya back.

I knew I was really having a bad week when, while filling my gas tank this morning I gazed at the interstate on-ramp and wondered just how far I might be able to drive on a full tank.  The reason I knew it was a bad week was because I stopped pumping after three gallons.  I didn't trust myself to pull out of the gas station with a "full tank" at my disposal.     :-\

Then, at work, while I was lurking here I saw greetings from Sunny Cal!  Welcome back, Mr. burbank!  My perspective has leveled out.  I may stay awhile.   ;)

b_dubb

Tread ... i would recommend that you refrain from reading Dharma Bums or On the Road anytime soon

b_dubb

star trek voyager pretty much completely blows

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art on July 28, 2011, 01:11:52 AM
Which chat room do you prefer?  It looks like they're all up for grabs.
i'm not sure i understand your question.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on July 28, 2011, 09:01:37 PM
star trek voyager pretty much completely blows
that's been my impression of it, too.

Quote from: b_dubb on July 28, 2011, 09:01:12 PM
Tread ... i would recommend that you refrain from reading Dharma Bums or On the Road anytime soon

Ha ha ha...Too late!    Good one!     :)

Art

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 28, 2011, 09:45:16 PM
i'm not sure i understand your question.

I didn't realize that each stream has a chatroom that loads after you click the stream. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art on July 29, 2011, 11:17:20 AM
I didn't realize that each stream has a chatroom that loads after you click the stream.
ah, i see.  i think the chatroom in this streamer app will be great for use during the radio trainwreck show.  it's simple and does what it needs to do.

MV/Liberace!

Clapton's group Blind Faith sucked balls. I generally think Clapton does, too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MV/Liberace!

Holy SHIT is the Mike Huckabee show awful or what!?!? It's like watching a christian variety show on public access cable. Fox News has by far THE WORST weekend programming of any cable news network. Just cringe inducing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote from: timpate on September 21, 2010, 02:52:37 PM

Comcast We Care......
ok i have had to deal with this god forsaken company many times. They tell you they are always around when you need them. The people on the phone when you need second tier help. They Techs talk to you like you are a fucking retard. The price they quote you on the phone is never the same as what shows on your fucking bill. I recently had service with them. I had internet and cable. They cable always fucked up. What I mean is the line that is ran from the pole when the wind would blow would drop my signal. I would call them and say can you please send out one of your techs. They would come out and find nothing. I have had 6 times had a tech out to my house. All the times but ones was it for the fucking internet. My wife who has no idea how networks or modems work told comcast that it was the modem. Ok so after 6 times they show up at the house and say yeah its your modem. They claim they wear boot covers and respect your home. This fucker of a tech came out and tore my living room out and was rude to my wife my kids and told me to get my DOG My fucking 3 pound Chihuahua called it a mutt. Fuck you don't come into my house and talk to my family like that. One time he came out the tech stole my signal amp. I called Comcast and told them the tech stole my amp. He had to bring it back to my house. Anyhow I have had the worst experience with this shit of a company.
Fuck that company. I wish the company would give you what you pay for and offer a better product. This company needs to be evaluated again. Motherfuckers.

That was some funny shite right there. I hate Comcast like the plague. I finally gave up after weeks of trying to get the Xfinity site meshed with the cable box with no success. It has been "syncing" for 3 weeks now. I asked the 7th idiot I spoke to on the phone why It is that in these scenarios, the customer is the most educated on their products, she giggles and replies "hnh hnh, i dont know." Complete and total incompetence.....HATE THEM.

b_dubb

clapton - most over rated musician.  EVER

DanDan

Walk down the streets of New York. Look around and see all of those people. Now realize how many fucks you do not give for any of them, and how many fucks they don't give for you.

We live in a fuckless giving world, my friends. Fucks are only given if something deviant occurs that fucks up our day. Fuck neighbors, fuck bosses, fuck the internet, and, in the good words of an American soldier, "FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS."

I'm going to go the fuck to sleep now, and no fucks will be given. At. Fucking. Fuck. Fishmonkeyfuck. Fucking. All. Have a swell night, motherfuckers.

b_dubb

money. success. fame. glamour.
Party Monster Trailer
i'm not "fabulous".  but i enjoyed this movie. 

anagrammy

Quote from: DanDan on July 31, 2011, 01:51:30 PM
Walk down the streets of New York. Look around and see all of those people. Now realize how many fucks you do not give for any of them, and how many fucks they don't give for you.

We live in a fuckless giving world, my friends. Fucks are only given if something deviant occurs that fucks up our day. Fuck neighbors, fuck bosses, fuck the internet, and, in the good words of an American soldier, "FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS."

I'm going to go the fuck to sleep now, and no fucks will be given. At. Fucking. Fuck. Fishmonkeyfuck. Fucking. All. Have a swell night, motherfuckers.

See what happens when you grow up being told you can never say the word that rhymes with Duck?  And the word "friggin'" is used instead? 

Anagrammy

DanDan

Nigga .. jigga .. HOW YA FIGURE

Striaton city, yo that's the shit
265 hours and now I fucking quit
Minus 30 for obtained with pokeballs
From this bike you can't fall or burn pokedolls
fIRST!1 says Nacrene, rod of purple
Circle of tourists and mind fertile
No more jumpin' hurtles with acro bike
Fight for your pokegod given right
Smite motherfuckers with uptight top-percentage Rattata
Win and get players mad at ya
Win and get pokevists sad at ya
For the money strips down Lopunny
Swanna thinks that's funny
Fuck Brooklyn, rise Castelia
Unity Tower, triple zero I'll fucking see ya

Scully

Quote from: DanDan on July 31, 2011, 01:51:30 PM

Wanderer, is that you???  :P

Quote from: Scully on July 31, 2011, 11:09:30 PM

Wanderer, is that you???  :P

That's what I thought at first, but now I think it might be Roger.   :-\

Quote from: b_dubb on July 31, 2011, 12:12:58 PM
clapton - most over rated musician.  EVER

"Slowhands" should have got a metronome and practiced some scales so he wouldn't have to get his ass handed to him by little japanese children on youtube every fucking day of his life. FUCK!

Frys Girl

I'm feeling really sick these days and I wonder if turmeric capsules will cure what ails me.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: DanDan on July 31, 2011, 07:31:19 PM
Nigga .. jigga .. HOW YA FIGURE

Striaton city, yo that's the shit
265 hours and now I fucking quit
Minus 30 for obtained with pokeballs
From this bike you can't fall or burn pokedolls
fIRST!1 says Nacrene, rod of purple
Circle of tourists and mind fertile
No more jumpin' hurtles with acro bike
Fight for your pokegod given right
Smite motherfuckers with uptight top-percentage Rattata
Win and get players mad at ya
Win and get pokevists sad at ya
For the money strips down Lopunny
Swanna thinks that's funny
Fuck Brooklyn, rise Castelia
Unity Tower, triple zero I'll fucking see ya

I've never been happier to be so out of touch with the "younger generation".

M Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 01, 2011, 11:34:01 AM
I'm feeling really sick these days and I wonder if turmeric capsules will cure what ails me.

The only side effects are growing a moustache and an inability to pronounce anything.

DanDan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 01, 2011, 11:49:08 AM
    I've never been happier to be so out of touch with the "younger generation".

*Ian laugh-snort*

This bro telling me he's happy to be vacant from playing Pokémon.

Frys Girl

Ice Loves Coco is such a great show! I'm watching the episode called "Baby Got Ghost" and it's delving into the paranormal better than Coast to Coast AM has in years. If you haven't had the pleasure, check it out. It's very funny.