• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Seth Shostak sucks in his show.  WTF?  Okay...I'm going to keep listening...

Quote from: trostol on October 13, 2015, 03:03:16 AM
so you are of the belief that Heather is the reason Art's shows are so dull? lol

Not at all! I just want Rossy to return since it doesn't appear Richard's show is an option anymore. :(

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 03:04:53 AM
I like Heather, i think the pool of guests has changed so much since Arts Hey Day

could be..all i heard leading up to Art's show was it was fantastic..and Art is a great interviewer...but i have yet to be wow'd

norland2424

it feels like a break up, you know life will go on, but it doesn't feel right...   :-\

Barfly

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 03:05:39 AM
Not at all! I just want Rossy to return since it doesn't appear Richard's show is an option anymore. :(
i was PM' ing Rossy back and forth, he has other plans

This show was about as pleasant as watching your 12 year old daughter have her ass pinched by a hungry bengal tiger, possessed with the ghost of Heinrich Himmler. In slow motion and on an infinite loop.

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 13, 2015, 03:07:49 AM
This show was about as pleasant as watching your 12 year old daughter have her ass pinched by a hungry bengal tiger, possessed with the ghost of Heinrich Himmler. In slow motion and on an infinite loop.

hmmm.....

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on October 13, 2015, 03:06:54 AM
could be..all i heard leading up to Art's show was it was fantastic..and Art is a great interviewer...but i have yet to be wow'd
I feel the same way, but who do you book?in the old days Art MADE regular guests interesting, Mel, JC , Mr fidget etc..
Its a crap shoot that took many years

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 03:07:41 AM
i was PM' ing Rossy back and forth, he has other plans

Oh I know his other plans will be amazing. Tonight showed his value to the show and, in my opinion, increased his profile by 1000%. He's going to have success no matter what he does and I am excited for him. I am just selfish, whiny and wanted my favorite radio show to continue to be awesome.

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 03:10:13 AM
I feel the same way, but who do you book?in the old days Art MADE regular guests interesting, Mel, JC , Mr fidget etc..

dunno..maybe i got caught up in the hype and am now..disappointed lol he really needs new guests and callers i think..but the topics are so over-saturated with so called experts i think we heard it all already

Barfly

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 03:10:30 AM
Oh I know his other plans will be amazing. Tonight showed his value to the show and, in my opinion, increased his profile by 1000%. He's going to have success no matter what he does and I am excited for him. I am just selfish, whiny and wanted my favorite radio show to continue to be awesome.
I agree 100% wanna have sex?

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 03:10:13 AM

You book people who are new blood who love the old guard.  There are so many people now who are into the paranormal, conspiracies, science, astrology, alternative views, etc.  Everything has been stale lately.

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 13, 2015, 03:00:47 AM
lol PERFECT. You're the best Logan!
I think it sums up our feelings here tonight.
A change-up is fine, but something of this magnitude, sprung without warning, is just unacceptable.
It's time for some emails.
The cults and the club have been dealt a devastating blow. :-[
I'll give it a few days though.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 03:12:01 AM
I agree 100% wanna have sex?

Well...when I come down there I realize I'm the guy who has to pull you out of every single bar.  ;D

ShayP

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on October 13, 2015, 03:11:39 AM
dunno..maybe i got caught up in the hype and am now..disappointed lol he really needs new guests and callers i think..but the topics are so over-saturated with so called experts i think we heard it all already
Trust me, i feel the same way, all in all its a new beginning, do you want to have all the recycled guests back? many are dead!

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2015, 03:13:38 AM
Well...when I come down there I realize I'm the guy who has to pull you out of every single bar.  ;D

hes going to sex you up, or make you record him have sex with cuban hookers

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on October 13, 2015, 03:15:01 AM
Trust me, i feel the same way, all in all its a new beginning, do you want to have all the recycled guests back? many are dead!

dead guests might be more interesting

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 13, 2015, 03:13:23 AM
I think it sums up our feelings here tonight.
A change-up is fine, but something of this magnitude, sprung without warning, is just unacceptable.
It's time for some emails.
The cults and the club have been dealt a devastating blow. :-[
I'll give it a few days though.  ;)

Agreed.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on October 13, 2015, 03:15:07 AM
hes going to sex you up, or make you record him have sex with cuban hookers

LOL! No sexing up here.  I will record...and direct.  Bling! $$$$

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2015, 03:12:31 AM
You book people who are new blood who love the old guard.  There are so many people now who are into the paranormal, conspiracies, science, astrology, alternative views, etc.  Everything has been stale lately.
But WHO do you get that is interesting? you have duds, Art had many in the beginning but asked the good ones to become regulars, but that took YEARS