• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

ONLY 227 today Folks! And we all know MV starts the count at 200! Forum will most likely be dead in the Morning!

https://youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:13:54 AM
Yeah, I heard that Trump likes to spread it about. No idea why his wife tolerates it.

I never discuss wives; however, Lauri would be well advised to make sure your nose stays wet and cold from day to day.  One never knows where Limeys go off to when they bolt out the door when the rubbish is being taken out.  Many end up in Tijuana.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
You poor deluded bastard.

You haven't lived there. So what do you know?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

You haven't lived there. So what do you know?

I know the UK is so fucking FINISHED, the Royal Family keeps their people in Texas! You're in CA. They fucking hate you Pud!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
I never discuss wives; however, Lauri would be well advised to make sure your nose stays wet and cold from day to day.  One never knows where Limeys go off to when they bolt out the door when the rubbish is being taken out.  Many end up in Tijuana.

Something you don't see where I came from but its common place in Sac..Homeless rummaging through the bin on recycle bin day. It shocked me at first, needless to say after seeing a homeless bloke in San Francisco shitting into a dixie cup in full view of anyone walking past nothing really surprises me anymore.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
I know the UK is so fucking FINISHED, the Royal Family keeps their people in Texas! You're in CA. They fucking hate you Pud!

Only after they meet me...There's loads of people to meet.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
Only after they meet me...There's loads of people to meet.  ;)

Pud, I'm a cousin to the family. I told them about you. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
Pud, I'm a cousin to the family. I told them about you. :)

Which family?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:50:15 AM
Which family?

Da' Queen boyo! I'm Brandenburg.  The Gotha's are my trailer-trash cousins.

Swishypants

Pud, do you know what a Margrave is? I'm essentially a warloard with a private army and a charter to do whatever the fuck I want.

Yorkshire pud

Bannon wins the 2018: "What did I say?" (understatement of the year category)  prize. For 'Don't let the left blow it out of proportion' In reference to his own quotes in Micheal Wolff's new book. How can it be any worse than what he's said?  ;D ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
Pud, do you know what a Margrave is? I'm essentially a warloard with a private army and a charter to do whatever the fuck I want.

I've been there many times.. Needs some work though.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
I've been there many times.. Needs some work though.

We don't live there Pud you fucktard. LOL!

https://youtu.be/5mdR1_8X2RY

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Something you don't see where I came from but its common place in Sac..Homeless rummaging through the bin on recycle bin day. It shocked me at first, needless to say after seeing a homeless bloke in San Francisco shitting into a dixie cup in full view of anyone walking past nothing really surprises me anymore.

The homeless love California.  It rarely gets to freezing along the coast, not a lot of rain except in the winter and they get more free handouts there.  It's paradise.

By the way, other people besides the homeless go through the trash.  I have a cousin-in-law who owns three homes and they love going through other people's trash.  I'm sure they are not the only ones who love to do that.  You should see their home (main one), shit stacked all over the place, thousands of books. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
Odd thing to think considering of the two of us, only one actually voted for Obama...And it wasn't me.

That's because you're not a citizen, you twit! You would've though.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

This guy was the first one in at the Iranian embassy seige in London. Until then, very few had even heard of the SAS. Then suddenly they were worldwide news. He was also involved in a 'reality telly' thing getting civvies to do a very small part of the SAS selection course..gradually they were eliminated to one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAS:_Are_You_Tough_Enough%3F

He lost his eldest son in Afghanistan and died from a heart attack.

https://youtu.be/ME2pJi2sOds

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Bannon wins the 2018: "What did I say?" (understatement of the year category)  prize. For 'Don't let the left blow it out of proportion' In reference to his own quotes in Micheal Wolff's new book. How can it be any worse than what he's said?  ;D ;D

I’m thinking Bannon is a moderately functioning drunk and loses his shit a lot.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
This guy was the first one in at the Iranian embassy seige in London. Until then, very few had even heard of the SAS. Then suddenly they were worldwide news. He was also involved in a 'reality telly' thing getting civvies to do a very small part of the SAS selection course..gradually they were eliminated to one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAS:_Are_You_Tough_Enough%3F

He lost his eldest son in Afghanistan and died from a heart attack.

https://youtu.be/ME2pJi2sOds

You know he died in Libya. I sent him there. ;) RIP Mac. Best of the best!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
That's because you're not a citizen, you twit! You would've though.  ::)

I'd have been in good company with you then, eh?  ;D

Incidentally, Obama after one year out of office has a higher poll rating than Trump has, ever. Even at his highest.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
I’m thinking Bannon is a moderately functional drunk and loses his shit a lot.

I know, weird eh?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

I'd have been in good company with you then, eh?  ;D

Incidentally, Obama after one year out of office has a higher poll rating than Trump has, ever. Even at his highest.  ;D

We haven't been able to ignite full scale minority riots in order to secure the political backing to seize full power yet. It's coming. The polls are released to cause "friction" between the factions.

Swishypants

Oh, and when Germany pops! Get back Loretta! Nazi shit like you can't believe!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
The homeless love California.  It rarely gets to freezing along the coast, not a lot of rain except in the winter and they get more free handouts there.  It's paradise.

Seeing it first hand, paradise it is not. If in doubt, go into SF on I-80, take the 2a off ramp onto 5th and relish the tent city. And that's the classy area.

By the way, other people besides the homeless go through the trash.  I have a cousin-in-law who owns three homes and they love going through other people's trash.  I'm sure they are not the only ones who love to do that.  You should see their home (main one), shit stacked all over the place, thousands of books.

Senda is your cousin in law? You never said!  ;D

Swishypants

40 years from now, there will be almost zero minorities in the USA or Europe.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
I know, weird eh?

Yup, that red blossoming nose didn’t come from not wearing a sun blocker.

Swishypants

MV, kill the guy who took "Hork Supreme." I want to take it over. Such a good title!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
40 years from now, there will be almost zero minorities in the USA or Europe.

Well, I will be past caring in 40 years..  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
Well, I will be past caring in 40 years..  ;)

That's why you a peasant Pud! You don't think long term and believe in death.