• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 08:40:48 PM
I'm not saying it is going to happen but the look on the faces of Hollywood and their news media if Pence became President and the agenda of that wing of the Party got going? Even that homo on Fox would be freaking out. Wanting a good economy PLUS social agenda on abortion, BLTQIs, cannabis, "gay marriage" etc etc. That is what is so bizarre, Trump is so liberal, or just not caring, on so many social issues that the Left and Hollywood think as first priorities. And he is from NYC and had a tv shows for goodness sakes. He has Jewish members of his families and friends/associates and opened up country clubs to them. It is weird.

What is weird? You know when people who know him (including those who claim to be his 'friends') say he's self obsessed, a narcissist and has the temperament of a nine year old? They're not kidding. Trump's entire world is Donald Trump. First, last and always. He doesn't care about anything but him. If that means he can grease a hand to make him feel good, he will, but check your fingers. Why is that weird?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

Practice you're serious air drum machine

https://youtu.be/cmwFtOJaOcA

SHE SLEPT HER WAY INTO THE BAND! She's not as pretty as she thinks she is! *Harumpf*

Swishypants

I love you Lindsey! Don't sleep with that slut!

https://youtu.be/NF9fkXIqnis

Swishypants

The SAS did this to me! Those sick baaasta'd's!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

What is weird? You know when people who know him (including those who claim to be his 'friends') say he's self obsessed, a narcissist and has the temperament of a nine year old? They're not kidding. Trump's entire world is Donald Trump. First, last and always. He doesn't care about anything but him. If that means he can grease a hand to make him feel good, he will, but check your fingers. Why is that weird?
If true, MORE reasons I don't get why Hollywood and the media would rather have Pence and don't like Trump.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

So what, he has a bigger button than you do

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
SHE SLEPT HER WAY INTO THE BAND! She's not as pretty as she thinks she is! *Harumpf*

Its fair to say the band slept their way into the band. With the possible exception of Mick Fleetwood.  ;D 

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Its fair to say the band slept their way into the band. With the possible exception of Mick Fleetwood.  ;D

Yeah, he's the "Good One!" He served in Rhodesia btw. 12 "Gooks" to his credit! All concussion kills!

https://youtu.be/-lDIJjnCHco

Yorkshire pud

Sloppy Steve? Falkie could come up with a better one that that FFS!

Trump's latest tweet:

I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist. Look at this guy’s past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!

And they were so close too..

Now it's not good between them:

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
Sloppy Steve? Falkie could come up with a better one that that FFS!

Trump's latest tweet:

I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist. Look at this guy’s past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!

That's Mick Fleetwood dumb fuck!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 10:19:30 PM
That's Mick Fleetwood dumb fuck!

Mick Fleetwood is POTUS? Get outa here!

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

Mick Fleetwood is POTUS? Get outa here!

FOK OFF Peasant! Shit is REAL! You never heard of Scooby-Doo masks; that much is apparant!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
FOK OFF Peasant! Shit is REAL! You never heard of Scooby-Doo masks; that much is apparant!

I would if hadn't been for those pesky kids.

Swishypants

This was all foretold in ROBOTECH: THE MOVIE! Only released in Dallas! Holograms bitches! Tu-Pac! Elvis! FUCK YOU!

https://youtu.be/1AVTjHlRiP4

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 07:44:54 PM
TANNED! RESTED! NIXON '92 MOTHERFUCKER!!! LETS ROOOOOOOOOCK!

Nixon has pissed himself ......

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
PROOF FOR YOU STUPID-STUPID LIMEY ASS!

Is he still a limey if he lives here?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
Awww bless you. He has you on speed dial and will let you know you're his bestest friend EVER!!

Aww, bless you! Your head is still up Obama's ass. I understand it gets a lot of traffic through there too.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
Aww, bless you! Your head is still up Obama's ass. I understand it gets a lot of traffic through there too.  ;D

Odd thing to think considering of the two of us, only one actually voted for Obama...And it wasn't me.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
Odd thing to think considering of the two of us, only one actually voted for Obama...And it wasn't me.

I knew you were a Blick Baastad! It is true about Ritchie though. He's a bunged-up bitch!

Listen, when you die, you don't know it! You slip into another time-line seamlessly. Don't be Skeered!

https://youtu.be/o6MFxta-alI

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
Is he still a limey if he lives here?

He is until he gets his distemper shot and is dewormed. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
He is until he gets his distemper shot and is dewormed.

I paid a fortune for jabs I only needed because I might pick up diseases in the US.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I paid a fortune for jabs I only needed because I might pick up diseases in the US.

This is what happened when Obama let AIDS patient into the country!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Well there are a lot of STDs out there in Cali that haven’t even been named yet, so...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
Well there are a lot of STDs out there in Cali that haven’t even been named yet, so...

Yeah, I heard that Trump likes to spread it about. No idea why his wife tolerates it.

Swishypants

Pud got the Clap; never had it treated because pissing razor blades feels EXCELLENT to him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:17:23 AM
Pud got the Clap; never had it treated because pissing razor blades feels EXCELLENT to him.

Damn right! We breed em tough in Yorkshire.. Bring it on sweet cheeks.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
Damn right! We breed em tough in Yorkshire.. Bring it on sweet cheeks.

Yes, it's mostly Muslim there now. :)