• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD dumb cock sucker on December 16, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

You're a moron. Remember what happened with the 'American Spring'? Hardly anyone turned up on that occasion.

No I don't. Why don't you tell me about it?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 09:13:35 PM
Let me guess, you're also an evangelist! 15 year old hookers and blow story coming from this guys corner soon!

Repent brother or God’s gonna getcha! 

Look, I have no problem with your being a chronic masturbator if you don’t have any other outlet but people should be warned before shaking hands with you.  That’s  all I’m saying.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Look, I have no problem with your being a chronic masturbator if you don’t have any other outlet but people should be warned before shaking hands with you.  That’s  all I’m saying.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Anytime I hear a phrase like that, I think of the possibly best, and most realistic , sports movie ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM6Na3cZz8

Kidnostad3

I sense a disturbance in the Force.  MV must be working late tonight.

paladin1991

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 16, 2017, 07:57:31 AM
I've never seen a more beautiful sight.

Reply #xxxx on: Today at xx:xx:xx AM
You are ignoring this user.

My whole page is lit up with this!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

He'll be gone by next Christmas.

Have you given up on his being gone by this Xmas?  What will you say next year at this time when you’re yet again wrong in your prediction.  You haven’t had thoughts of hurting yourself have you?  I feel I should ask.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 09:02:40 PM
I like the way you think. Very intuitive.
It would help if you didn't post anonymously. Pick a name and stick to it.

Come, be a part of our community.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 09:56:59 PM
It would help if you didn't post anonymously. Pick a name and stick to it.

Aw! Love blooms on Bellgab. Hatred brought you together. That's sweet.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 16, 2017, 09:38:26 PM

My whole page is lit up with this!

Yup, MV is making improvements, bless his heart.  I take back that thing about his being a closet Canadian.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

heh, I'm just saying it's not really helping my cause if anonymous people reply, "Yeah, you are so right, girl. Also, you type like you're hot" (I just added that last part in because I'm creative that way). It could be me replying to my own post.

P.S. Instead of having to sign in as a guest, to save time, I'll just say I think this is a great post.

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

It's not hatred you hemorrhoid. It's the ability to smell rotting fish much sooner than blind pedos like yourself can.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 09:50:16 PM

Have you given up on his being gone by this Xmas?  What will you say next year at this time when you’re yet again wrong in your prediction.  You haven’t had thoughts of hurting yourself have you?  I feel I should ask.

Until tonight I had never claimed he would be gone this Christmas or ever. Why would you think I want to hurt myself? I don't understand your train of thought. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 10:07:56 PM
It's not hatred you hemorrhoid. It's the ability to smell rotting fish much sooner than blind pedos like yourself can.

Right. First you scapegoat and demonize and THEN you hate. Got it! ;)

4chan mole

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

Until tonight I had never claimed he would be gone this Christmas or ever. Why would you think I want to hurt myself? I don't understand your train of thought. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.
Kid3 is old and forgetful and very confused at times. I bet he thinks you are his daughter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 10:17:14 PM

lol

I know a place where there's a school for the mentally challenged. You two could go and point and laugh at them together. Or maybe just sign up yourselves.  :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

I know a place where there's a school for the mentally challenged. You two could go and point and laugh at them together. Or maybe just sign up yourselves.  :D

I didn't know it was like that. I don't read this thread or his posts that much. Thanks for letting me know.

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

Look guys, Doc is shilling for his old school. kek
But Doc we don't have to go there, we have you here for our amusement.
You are our mentally challenged village idiot on Bellgab.
Doc you are always active 24/7, always available to make fun of. We just look for your stupid name.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

Nope, I don’t believe we’ve met.  With your one line comment about Trump you immediately impress as an archetypical Trump hater. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 10:26:37 PM
Doc you are always active 24/7, always available to make fun of. We just look for your stupid name.

Is this supposed to be intimidating? If so you've failed...AGAIN! What is it about you and failure?! :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

Is this supposed to be intimidating? If so you've failed...AGAIN! What is it about you and failure?! :D

Who do you think you are fooling? You are intimidated by the front door of your trailer!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 10:26:37 PM

Ah, he fronts like he knows something about BellGab.  I’m thinking he may be someone who has tucked tail and ran off in a huff before and has been laying in the weeds.  Miester maybe?  His posts are lame enough to be Miester. 

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

Look Bellgab our Village idiot Dr MD got triggered and is having a mental breakdown.Nothing unusual with him.
Dance Village idiot dance.kek

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 10:32:39 PM
Look Bellgab our Village idiot Dr MD got triggered and is having a mental breakdown.Nothing unusual with him.
Dance Village idiot dance.kek

That's nice. You're a good boy! :)

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

That's nice. You're a good boy! :)
Dr MD we are so glad that you are responding very well to your new name on Bellgab as our Village idiot.
Now Doc say something stupid,again.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2017, 09:29:09 PM
Anytime I hear a phrase like that, I think of the possibly best, and most realistic , sports movie ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM6Na3cZz8

I thought Moneyball was pretty good.  It got into the back office game that one reads about. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

Nope, I don’t believe we’ve met.  With your one line comment about Trump you immediately impress as an archetypical Trump hater.

When he was running there were a few things about his platform that I did like. He talked about building a wall which I didn't see the logic in. I do see the logic in deporting illegals after they get convicted of a crime and do some time though. Has that happened? Also, how about enforcing the law about not hiring illegal immigrants? Just doing those two simple things that are on the books already would be the wall.

He also made a good case for making deals with other countries that would have America coming out ahead. He's a businessman I figured he would know how to get the best of a deal and he made a good argument for it. With his latest world tour he was saying how much the leaders of all these countries liked him, not the country he represented. From what I've read this "shrewd" businessman got played by being complimented by the other leaders.  That is at the least a little strange.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 10:38:10 PM
Dr MD we are so glad that you are responding very well to your new name on Bellgab as our Village idiot.
Now Doc say something stupid,again.

Hey Doc.  This is definitely one of your old nemeses.  Got any ideas?  Pud posing as an American maybe? 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

I thought Moneyball was pretty good.  It got into the back office game that one reads about. 
That is my close second, and a great movie. But Slapshot was like it is on a minor league hockey team Ive heard. And baseball. No money, drinking too much, rumors, and promotions and characters. Both sports at that level. SO many games, cheap travel style, booze, girls, and lack of chance to 'make it up." Difference, now, is much more "latino" into the bb world.