• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

You don't seem too PC with that flag in the background. I pictured you as obese, and "triggered" is lame, by the way.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:09:03 AM

You leftist nitwits are so obsessed with incest. It may explain why so many of you act and look like the products of it.

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

I figured Spongebob was about on your level. I'm kind of surprised you can understand that advanced level of humor considering your age and IQ.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:13:47 AM

It looks like Donald Noory got skis for Christmas. That's likely the only field that he'll ever plow.

Donald Noory

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2018, 12:14:07 AM
I figured Spongebob was about on your level. I'm kind of surprised you can understand that advanced level of humor considering your age and IQ.

My niece used to watch it and I laughed my butt off when I saw that one.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:16:23 AM
My niece used to watch it and I laughed my butt off when I saw that one.

That's nice. I hope she explained it to you.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:20:04 AM

Thanks for the clip from your family reunion. That's like "Plenty Of Fish" for guys like you.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

In your case, it would be reversed. Hey, Lenny, leave those kids alone! (apologies to Pink Floyd)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

What do you mean by "age and IQ"? I get that he's slow, but I don't want to play the dozens with a drooling nonagenarian.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

...and you left wingers will be right there fighting for their right to marry.

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
Whitaker doesn't have the stones to get rid of Mueller. If he does tRump will be impeached. And if he doesn't, tRump will be impeached when the Mueller Report is released. Dems win either way. Bwahahahahahaha.

Moron, only the SENATE can vote to actually impeach.

What kind of pliers would be best to remove your fingernails with?

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
Can you fit both of tRump's testicles in your mouth at once? Asking for a friend.

Can you be run through a common kitchen disposer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niMjKWaKUgQ

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
Metron2267, another proud graduate of Trump University, and 4Chan/Info Wars graduate school!

Squeal for me piggy boi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
Hey Cleetus, if the Mueller Report shows that

Life as a leftard - one endless if statement blockchain.

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

Oh...you're one of those! Gotcha!

So you hate our poorly educated Latino garden bunnies?
Why?

You racis' bro?

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 09:45:35 PM
Who do you think was loaning tRump money back in the 90s and early 2000s after his corporate bankruptcies. Nobody in New York would loan him money.
Easily disabused LIE:

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/anthony-kennedys-son-loaned-trump-one-billlllllion-dollars/

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/04/the-head-of-the-deutsche-bank-division-that-loaned-trump-364-million-just-got-a-big-promotion/

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/06/27/business/banks-approve-loans-for-trump-but-take-control-of-his-finances.html

The $65 million loan package, which will immediately pay back yesterday's $20 million short-term loan once the documentation is made final, received the approval of all Mr. Trump's bank lenders except one West German bank, Dresdner A.G.. For several weeks now a few major Japanese and European banks had balked at lending Mr. Trump more money and rolling over much of the mountain of debt he has amassed, but as of yesterday all the banks except Dresdner joined in the agreement, and bankers said the German bank would probably join next month.

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
Still waiting for you to dispute what Mueller's uncovered so far.

Jack diddly nada where Trump is concerned.

next.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
Mueller's writing his final report.  The Russian collusion business was a bunch of bullshit.  Ain't nothing going to come from that. I'm hardly an apologist for Trump but the claims were ridiculous.  Hillary was more likely to collaborate with the Russians and she probably did.

"Probably"

You've heard of Uranium One...right???? ::)