• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
Has tRump asked any of the giant intellects in this thread to be his new Attorney General yet? Asking for a friend.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/trump-considers-chris-christie-to-replace-sessions-as-attorney-general.html

Quote(Whitaker is temporary,

At Trump's leisure...  :D

Quoteand was appointed unconstitutionally)

Nope, you lie.

Die real soon asshole. >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 08, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
Also, didn't they just run a special on CNN(?) about what great shape she is in?

Word on the street is that she stroked out three months ago and has been CGI ever since.

I don't see any evidence that challenges this narrative yet. They should put her on Dancing With The Stars, that'll clear things up.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
Look, look! It's feuding organically!

Do you ever drop the outraged cunt act?

Has tRump asked any of the giant intellects in this thread to be his new Attorney General yet? Asking for a friend.
(Whitaker is temporary, and was appointed unconstitutionally)

No, but President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces Donald John Trump Senior did approach me earlier this year to marry and impregnate Tiff to ensure we've got at least 3 or 4 generations of President Trumps lined up.

Metron2267

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 08, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
No, but President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces Donald John Trump Senior did approach me earlier this year to marry and impregnate Tiff to ensure we've got at least 3 or 4 generations of President Trumps lined up.

Yay!

No moar orange hair. ;)

Donald Noory

White House releases Info Wars doctored video of Jim Acosta incident at press briefing. Your tax dollars at work, Trumptards. Did tRump learn these techniques from Putin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNBXVT9ZNz0

Donald Noory

Whitaker doesn't have the stones to get rid of Mueller. If he does tRump will be impeached. And if he doesn't, tRump will be impeached when the Mueller Report is released. Dems win either way. Bwahahahahahaha.

Nucky Nolan

(Whitaker is temporary, and was appointed unconstitutionally)

Do you always repeat the same lame lines? I'm asking for a friend.  ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

You are conversing with a Non Player Character

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 08, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
You are conversing with a Non Player Character

That must be the friend for whom he's always asking. That NPC "friend" must be extremely shy.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

Can you fit both of tRump's testicles in your mouth at once? Asking for a friend.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 08, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Metron2267, another proud graduate of Trump University, and 4Chan/Info Wars graduate school!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
Can you fit both of tRump's testicles in your mouth at once? Asking for a friend.

Do you still have Obama's taste in your mouth? The guy looks older than Bad Orange Man now, by the way.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 08:01:52 PM
Hey, are any of you Trumptards in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU

They can't all be geniuses like Pelosi. There are times when she can actually string together a coherent utterance.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 08:01:52 PM
Trumptards

Did you just make up this clever, original witticism off the top of your ever-loving head? I'm beginning to think that this NPC meme is real!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
Dems win either way. Bwahahahahahaha.

Yes, the dems are winning.
That much is clear.
That much is clear.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 08, 2018, 08:15:09 PM
Did you just make up this clever, original witticism off the top of your ever-loving head? I'm beginning to think that this NPC meme is real!

That hits a little too close to home for you, huh? I noticed you didn't deny you were in the video. Hmm...

Donald Noory

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 08, 2018, 08:41:50 PM
That much is clear.
That much is clear.

Oh...you're one of those Trumptards who believe tRump when he said losing the House was "very close to complete victory." Gotcha.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 08, 2018, 08:41:50 PM
That much is clear.
That much is clear.

>SCOTUS

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

Just because you managed to get both of your "friends" testicles in YOUR mouth, does not mean that it is widely practiced.
(You sick puppy)

Donald Noory

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 08, 2018, 08:53:37 PM
Just because you managed to get both of your "friends" testicles in YOUR mouth, does not mean that it is widely practiced.
(You sick puppy)

Kind of like reading isn't widely practiced amongst Trumptards?

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

The return of the lawyer with one client.  How is Michael Cohen anyway?  He's gone MIA since he went off the deep end!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 08:49:48 PM
Oh...you're one of those Trumptards who believe tRump when he said losing the House was "very close to complete victory." Gotcha.

Yes, I'm one of those "Trumptards" who look at the evidence. But hey, that's better than a group of basement dwellers who think the dems are still in charge.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

It isn't, how so?

Donald Noory

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 08, 2018, 09:00:21 PM
Yes, I'm one of those "Trumptards" who look at the evidence. But hey, that's better than a group of basement dwellers who think the dems are still in charge.

Which one of these Trumptards are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmtB9Jo7IG8