• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
Schlub is ACL.  A commie loser.

Has there been any other kind since the Wall came tumbling down? "Commie loser" sounds like "wet water" at this point.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
Some seem to think he’s a guy I called numbers. I think his actual handle here was 136or142. Something like that anyway. If it is him then he has this pee issue I mentioned.
I don't get the whole internet deal and fake accounts, avatars, changing names, trolling, etc but I think that dude, at least under the old handle, was more analytical on things (keep citing statistics and long diatribes*) but also admitted some kind of mental hold or treatment at some point? Idk, I'm out to watch a game. Hold down the fort. Haha.
* lest I'm maligned I also tend to write too much, apparently, for the internet generation but words, sources, and data, at least to me, are better. To each their own and I'm well aware how memes and pictures can influence (look to Hollywood and the social changes over just a few years in our various countries and societies. About time to take it back by using the same weapons against them. But still keeping sanity and objectivity and realization about actual data and facts.)

Nucky Nolan

Some seem to think he’s a guy I called numbers. I think his actual handle here was 136or142. Something like that anyway. If it is him then he has this pee issue I mentioned.

Should he see a psychologist or a urologist? Maybe a proctologist could remove his head from his ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
Schlub is ACL.  A commie loser.

Oh, right. The speculation is that he’s Ace of Clubs not numbers. Nevermind.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

It's too bad that the members weren't given IQ tests before they could join the forum. If so, you could find this clown on the far left....of the Bell Curve.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 17, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
Has there been any other kind since the Wall came tumbling down? "Commie loser" sounds like "wet water" at this point.
I like to keep reminding them what they are.  They're pretty slow learners.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 17, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Schlubs always "loves him some hands."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2018, 06:17:10 PM
I like to keep reminding them what they are.  They're pretty slow learners.

Save your energy (as well as your sanity). You would have better luck teaching your goldfish how to play chess.

WOTR

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 17, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

We can’t have fires burning for weeks and months, it’s inexcusable.

Actually, that is the cure for it.  Set them, let them burn, and you don't have a tinderbox.  Suppress fire for a few decades and there is no stopping it once it takes hold of the dead wood.*

*I should be clear that is proper management in my neck of the woods.  I don't know about a climate like CA... But we mismanaged forest fires for way too long and have paid the price after decades of suppression...

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
I don't get the whole internet deal and fake accounts, avatars, changing names, trolling, etc but I think that dude, at least under the old handle, was more analytical on things (keep citing statistics and long diatribes*) but also admitted some kind of mental hold or treatment at some point? Idk, I'm out to watch a game. Hold down the fort. Haha.
* lest I'm maligned I also tend to write too much, apparently, for the internet generation but words, sources, and data, at least to me, are better. To each their own and I'm well aware how memes and pictures can influence (look to Hollywood and the social changes over just a few years in our various countries and societies. About time to take it back by using the same weapons against them. But still keeping sanity and objectivity and realization about actual data and facts.)

TL;DR.    Just kidding. ;) ;D

I agree if a post has "potable" information.  But if the post is nothing more than rambling, saying the same thing five different ways, then I'll take a pass.
I will say this.  I thank Liberace for providing us with a forum with the 1st Amendment Right to rant, and the Right to read or not to read as so desired.

pate

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 17, 2018, 07:47:27 AM
All ten of it's regular posters, yeah. What a huuuuuge mob! The combined IQ, 50.

Well until you showed up the average was 120 or so...

I'm finding all of your speculation amusing, dead wrong, but amusing. Stick to what you all do best, letting Trump violate your Hershey highways. Trump wants all maga members to assume the position! 

[attachment=1]

He's on his way boys! Make Daddy proud!

[attachment=2]

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Schlubs always "loves him some hands."

ItsSoOver obviously loves Schlubs! Whoever that is has definitely worked their magic on you. Sounds a bit obsessive on your part, but kudos on Shlubs for making such an impact!

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 18, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
I'm finding all of your speculation amusing, dead wrong, but amusing.

I'm finding a road trip to see you rolled out flat as hot asphalt amusing.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2018, 02:07:30 AM
Well until you showed up the average was 120 or so...

He's too dumb to know how dumb he is. My guess is that his IQ is a quarter of his weight.

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 18, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
He's too dumb to know how dumb he is. My guess is that his IQ is a quarter of his weight.
pounds, :)  KG, :-\ or Stone? :-[

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

Are you kidding me? I ain't no commie limey.  ;)

pate

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

I would guess "A quarter of his weight in Stone" would probably be the closest mathematical model to the actual numbers...

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 18, 2018, 12:43:34 PM
I'm finding a road trip to see you rolled out flat as hot asphalt amusing.

[attachment=1]

It's quite encouraging to see the mentally challenged participating in political discourse. Bless his little black heart!

[attachment=1]

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
I would guess "A quarter of his weight in Stone" would probably be the closest mathematical model to the actual numbers...

[attachment=1]

Trump provides his own photographic proof!

[attachment=1]

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: pate on November 18, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

He likely gets stoned and eats quarter pounders. I bet that those Taco Bell dogs could post better memes too.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 19, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
It's quite encouraging to see the mentally challenged participating in political discourse. Bless his little black heart!

[attachment=1,msg1279328]

I disagree. There's absolutely nothing encouraging about your lame posts, and knock it off with the racist comments, cracker.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on November 19, 2018, 05:32:37 AM
[attachment=1,msg1279330]

For real, your memes suck even more than your stupid replies. Even the Hello Kitty Nazis are better at it than you are.

ItsOver

The schlub can't help it.  It's cold in canuck land and he can only scratch his crotch and dream of beavers so many times in the morning.