• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

As a mouse with small children, I find the name "Mad As Hell" offensive.  If I and my young should see that book I will shield their young eyes and rush them past it as fast as possible.

Another idea being tossing around is placing the book in the adult section, behind the counter and covering the book jacket with a brown paper bag.  It would only be sold in my community in adult book stores and then only with special permission.

That is just not the way be talk in my circles. 

Juan Cena

Looks like Dave did his Putin-licking show a day too early.

The working title was Mad as ''H-E-Double Hockey Sticks''.  They haven't told George about the change yet.

If I recall correctly and the audio I recorded doesn't fail me, we have "Dr" [in quotes] Joel Wallach a while back encouraging "Coast" listeners to buy what criticalhealthnews(dot)com sells because...George Noory makes money off the sales of products from that site.

What? Did I hear that right? No disclosure aired? Let me get this straight, all. The host of a supposed "news, editorial, or program matter" show makes money off the sales of what the guest is pitching? Did any of you hear that? Time to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission if that is so, because there are laws in place to prevent any "fake news program" that's actually an advertisement to air such sans such disclosure that the host is "making money" off what the guest is pitching in some "partnership" that I feel should be investigated to protect consumers.

goldendeal

Joch has always been one big infomercial. Listening on the nights he is host is like walking into a bazaar in Bangladesh, the unqualified carney is one endless sales pitch.

JesusJuice

They just played 5.15 by The Who as bumper music  8)

It was the 1996 remix  >:(

I hope the lady with the reptilian doctor story can call in another night to finish her story. I enjoy stories such as this and am fascinated by the people who tell them! Tom quipped,  "just unbelievable" when the caller was let go and I agree with him, only in a more literal sense than i think he meant to imply lol...but the storyteller sounded both rational and unrehearsed. She had nothing of material value to gain or promote on her own, and I don't believe she was a plant for the show because she had too much story left to tell (unless she is being cultivated as a new perinnial caller). Anyone care to share their own insight into callers like these? Completely open-ended question btw. Who knows, maybe lizards from middle-earth have indeed abducted Bono.

Izintit?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 07, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
Hey George -

When did you get innerested in be-een mad?

Whuch thuh maddest yewv ever been?

How long have yew been mad?

Whutch thuh nex thing yure gonna be mad about?
Do you think the Devil gets mad?

diowulf

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 11, 2017, 05:20:16 AM
I hope the lady with the reptilian doctor story can call in another night to finish her story. I enjoy stories such as this and am fascinated by the people who tell them! Tom quipped,  "just unbelievable" when the caller was let go and I agree with him, only in a more literal sense than i think he meant to imply lol...but the storyteller sounded both rational and unrehearsed. She had nothing of material value to gain or promote on her own, and I don't believe she was a plant for the show because she had too much story left to tell (unless she is being cultivated as a new perinnial caller). Anyone care to share their own insight into callers like these? Completely open-ended question btw. Who knows, maybe lizards from middle-earth have indeed abducted Bono.

It's simple - lilke many of these callers, she is batshit crazy. She was having a dream or something. She needs professional help. Same for hte woman with the Illuminati cannibal story. Also Annie from Alabammy, who had a wonderful story about someone stealing her house that unfortunately did not end with her dying alone in the street. Overall a pretty good night of open lines

Nibiru is to Marshall Masters what the Superbowl is to Lions fans. "Wait 'til next year"...then nothing

Dyna-X

F*** Niburu! I want to hear about a cloaking Death Star inhabited by demons. You know, a story that could hold traction for a few minutes...

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on January 11, 2017, 04:30:08 PM
F*** Niburu! I want to hear about a cloaking Death Star inhabited by demons. You know, a story that could hold traction for a few minutes...
Maybe that is what the supposed "Black Knight" satellite some callers mention over the years is?

Fuck, I missed the pure evil omphen lines.  I wonder what gems I missed last night.

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2017, 04:46:09 PM
Maybe that is what the supposed "Black Knight" satellite some callers mention over the years is?

Aha, now this could be a lead story for beforeitsnews, lol

diowulf

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 11, 2017, 05:20:16 AM

To expound on my answer above, I enjoyed the subject matter of the call (i thought it was aliens, but I was pretty confused by her account) and the fact that it had to do with a body double switcheroo of freaking BONO of all people! Ha! All the hallmarks of a classic crazy C2C call. What I didn't like was her long rambling delivery of it, too drawn out and disjointed and in a manner of speech that I find really annoying, but that's a personal thing. It did sound very much to me like someone recounting an especially vivid dream, some of the  reasons for that being sudden shifts in scenery and time, running through empty rooms in a big public hotel, everyone being out to get her...It all sounds like something I could easily have dreamed in my youth or even more rarely in adulthood. Whatever it is, it didn't happen but I think she truly thinks it did. Add to that the fact she says she has an alien implant (HUGE CRAZY WARNING SIGN) and I think that she needs medical assistance. I would venture to say that a quarter of the callers on any given night do and would think I'm not alone in that assessment

diowulf

Quote from: goldendeal on January 10, 2017, 08:51:50 PM
A few years ago (2013) Ian Punnett came out with a book called “How to Pray When you’re Pissed at God"
Douchebag Jorch refused to promote the book on Coast due to the title which Jorch felt was obscene, and indecent.
This upset Punnett a bit as he mentioned it a few times on the program to his dismay of Jorch’s resolve not to promote the  book.
Here we are 2017 and old Jorch has a new book titled "Mad as Hell"  thankfully the publisher Forge Books decided to change the title from " Pissed as hell"  to current title ,  concerned  Jorch wouldn't be able to promote his own book.

George shut down the Nibiru guy last night big time when he said "pissed"

Quote from: diowulf on January 11, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

To expound on my answer above, I enjoyed the subject matter of the call (i thought it was aliens, but I was pretty confused by her account) and the fact that it had to do with a body double switcheroo of freaking BONO of all people! Ha! All the hallmarks of a classic crazy C2C call. What I didn't like was her long rambling delivery of it, too drawn out and disjointed and in a manner of speech that I find really annoying, but that's a personal thing. It did sound very much to me like someone recounting an especially vivid dream, some of the  reasons for that being sudden shifts in scenery and time, running through empty rooms in a big public hotel, everyone being out to get her...It all sounds like something I could easily have dreamed in my youth or even more rarely in adulthood. Whatever it is, it didn't happen but I think she truly thinks it did. Add to that the fact she says she has an alien implant (HUGE CRAZY WARNING SIGN) and I think that she needs medical assistance. I would venture to say that a quarter of the callers on any given night do and would think I'm not alone in that assessment
Suddenly I feel guilty being entertained by such delusion. Thanks for your thoughts, diowulf. I had missed the part about the implant...that IS a sure tip off

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dyna-X on January 11, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

People who f**ked Niburu would be an interesting subject.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 11, 2017, 01:38:01 PM
Nibiru is to Marshall Masters what the Superbowl is to Lions fans. "Wait 'til next year"...then nothing

When I heard the guests'  name I thought Eminem  was the guest

As for today, how is the "news guest" critical if a news organization in reporting on a story that intelligence  themselves admit they are looking into. For C2C to be critical of this, is absurd and hypocritical as the can get

diowulf

Quote from: sumthinz going on on January 12, 2017, 12:04:35 AM
Suddenly I feel guilty being entertained by such delusion. Thanks for your thoughts, diowulf. I had missed the part about the implant...that IS a sure tip off

Please don't let me make you feel guilty! I am regularly entertained by the most implausible of callers, guests, subjects...I still really enjoy many of the topics C2C covers even if I don't totally believe them. And I like George Noory, he doesn't aggravate me or arouse hatred, just occasional amusement. Like you say, perhaps Bono truly has been kidnapped by the lizard people! BTW one of the best parts of that call: They just shot a man and now he's on fire! LOL

albrecht

A caller from a few nights ago mentioned his painting that he was working on for many years. I decided to check it out. Fairly creepy. Here is it.

Self-described and copy-righted as a "Prophetic oil on canvas painting of the government's social agenda. ©"
https://utopia-road.blogspot.com/

Izintit?

Quote from: diowulf on January 12, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
Please don't let me make you feel guilty! I am regularly entertained by the most implausible of callers, guests, subjects...I still really enjoy many of the topics C2C covers even if I don't totally believe them. And I like George Noory, he doesn't aggravate me or arouse hatred, just occasional amusement. Like you say, perhaps Bono truly has been kidnapped by the lizard people! BTW one of the best parts of that call: They just shot a man and now he's on fire! LOL
Having missed that program (like all the others) I would bet the Lizard People took Bono after "Achtung Baby" because that is when his creativity started to crater. We will know for sure when they start doing covers like "Iguana make love to You" or " Do you want anole a Secret?"

Quote from: diowulf on January 12, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
My guilt was my own doing, dio. No worries :) I'm still intrigued, as she didn't get to finish her story. Any fits of moral conscience was only in passing...I'll be listening Friday. Btw, I too, loved that bit about the guy getting shot and then somehow being on fire. I wondered, "what did I miss here?"

albrecht

That guest Maurice Cotterell was on a roll and Norry, and callers, were speechless over his gravity theories and explainations of bonds but Norry surely "perked up" when he started in on his "leaky gut" theories and how this explains how stress causing "leaking gut," gluten and yeast, and ending up causing heart attacks, liver failure, dementia, Alzheimers, and "just about everything" because it turns into "glue" in your body! Waiting on Norry to jump into his "health website" and supplement hawking soon....but more Maurice mentions that "inhalers will open up cracks in your guts" and Norry can't, yet, get a word in edgewise...

I don't even remember what year it was when I last listened to Coast to Coast Starring George Noory

Dateline

I looked at the website, autism and chronic pain.  Norry you have put your listeners in chronic pain tonight with the choice of topics.  No show tonight for me.

Zetaspeak

Did Jorch just said "My arm swelled up like a basketball NET"  ??? How does that work