Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on February 01, 2017, 07:34:45 AM
It's FEB!!!
"Garsh!  I can't beeleeve how fast time is flying by!  It's speeding up!"

The master of humbleness himself speaks. In recent days, he noted "fake news" is basically "OK" as long as it's not hurting any individual. He may want to explain further with his "fake-medical shows," then because he obviously has no problem playing around with people's health and maybe their lives.

At no point does the program air disclaimers that what you hear, or any advice given over the phone, should replace "real" medical attention. That is conveniently absent. As far as "fake news" that could harm people, Noory I suggest you find out exactly what "criticalhealthnews (dot)com really is. No, it's not a "news website." It's an online store than presents infomercials posing as "health news." As in offering only one side -- their side, which all involves buying what they sell -- and we fail to see any "news" that notes fairly that supplements carry risks and offer no "prevention, treatments of cures" of any type of disease.

Yes, George Noory: As long as it's not hurting anybody. All you say is that "we are helping people" and that is vague as the day is long. What about citing those who were "not helped" by that advice and "recommended" actions? No, Noory, you aren't about to cite those cases where people got no benefit from spending their money on that overpriced crap -- or maybe got sicker or worse as a result of not seeing their own doctors.

According to Noory, it's all perfect. Every single person who falls for that infomercial posing as "criticalhealthnews" all saw improvement. Even though they are not allowed to use the words "prevention, treatment or cure," but darned if Noory and his guests aren't strongly implying that. 

As long as no one is getting harmed -- or cheated out their money -- fake news is "OK"? Is that what you are implying? I note any caller who phones into the "criticalhealthnews" medical-truth shows and complains they spent so much money and received no improvement are quickly "cut off" or even told to...get this...buy more of the things that did no good! Huh?

Think of what you do, George Noory, before you lecture others about the dangers of "fake news" and how it can impact people.

Then we heard in recent days, the great George Noory, the "Crowned King Of Insecurity And Immaturity," even "advise" that President Donald J. Trump shouldn't take criticism personally. "He has a hard time handling it, I guess," Noory proclaims. "He needs to let it roll off of him," he concludes.

Wow. Just anyone who made fair-comment-and-criticism of George Noory. Or dare caught him in his own lies. He goes ballistic and is the one to not properly address the issue, but instead attempts to mock and demean those who "dare" to question him fairly. Some of the email replies from what is listed as Noory's official address appear to have been written by some illiterate, angry and perhaps unhinged person. Not what I'd consider the "thoughts" of someone in control of him or her self, or one to use any logic or reasoning.

I really feel his "we tell both sides of a story" thing to define his hypocrisy. No, Noory does not. He allows guests to advance whatever nonsense they want, they dare accuse those who see through it as being "negative people" or downright "haters." Yes, Noory and his preaching about "negative people."

That's George Noory's own, little world where he rules. But this is the real world. He has no credibility out here. Recall how he thought he could bully a U.S. Congressman's office and staff when he did his "Protect The Grid" campaign? Perhaps inciting listeners to commit harassing communications under 47 U.S. Code § 223.

And what happened? We didn't hear a word about that since. Noory promised he was going to provide the names of any Congresspeople who opposed "The Shield Act" -- one per week -- and was no doubt going to encourage listeners to perhaps violate 47 U.S. Code § 223. Of course, because he "said so'?, so fools should follow him?

I am still waiting for rest of the names, Noory. Did you realize that you have your program and your small group of fools, then find out in the real world that people don't lay down to you? I bet you felt humbled. In any event, you never made a public apology for the flood of what may be considered harassing communications on a congressman's social media -- and confirmed by a call to his Washington, D.C. office that they did receive such by telephone.

Keep preaching and lecturing everyone, Noory. No matter it never applies to yourself. Now you know why no one in the real world will give you the time of day. You did it to yourself -- and time to acknowledge that.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 01, 2017, 01:53:57 AM
Unfortunately every other word he says is disclosure.  I turned on a podcast of Beyond the Darkness with good Dave.
Listening to the re-run from last night; yeah, Basset (sp?) sounds like RCH 8 yrs ago. Anyone else remember Richard having multiple orgasms over imminent disclosure led by the incoming prez?

Zetaspeak

I didn't  mind  the second  half  of  show last night. I figure you take what they give you.The bar is pretty low so any sonewhat decent topic it gets a "At least it didn't  suck too bad "

Today's  show look pretty good on paper

Here is something to make you hurl that I just saw on the Coast to Coast home page.   :-\ :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF5deCt5ES8

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 01, 2017, 11:37:41 PM
Here is something to make you hurl that I just saw on the Coast to Coast home page.   :-\ :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF5deCt5ES8
I heard a blurb on that on the radio news but thought it was maybe a baby snake that went into an ear, which is bad enough, actually worse, and still thought something crazy had to be FLA or something and ignored. I forgot the idea of the idiots with the elongated earlobe deals. Crazy stuff. Jeez.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 01, 2017, 11:32:06 PM
...Today's  show look pretty good on paper

Yep kinda does.  Guess it's worth a few rolls of the Noory dice.

Ciardelo

"Greg" :cough:mv:cough: from Missouri just called in but didn't want to go on the air...hmm.

Mizak

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2017, 03:12:36 PM
He is a quack but I think he is pretty old so this would not be surprising. In many places, at least in the past, positions like coroner, Justice of the Peace, or medical examiner were an elected position and one did not, necessarily, need to be educated, especially in more rural areas or small towns.  In most cases, they simply certify the death not necessarily do an autopsy but they could, say in an unintended or suspicious death. I think now, usually, not in the case of recently dead Supreme Court Justice, they would call in State or more degreed authorities if the death was suspicious of being criminal or needed an autopsy. (ps: this could've all be known if you ever watched Quincy- he went on tirades and campaigns about getting these positions to be required to have education and use science/medicine and not just elected positions.)

I'll go see if they have any Quincy episodes on you tube! So much to learn yet.

diowulf

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 01:42:15 AM
"Greg" :cough:mv:cough: from Missouri just called in but didn't want to go on the air...hmm.

Ha! Great catch! There are no coincidences!

diowulf

I really enjoyed and was informed by last night's first half guest, Rod Pyle and it's actually the only guest who I've ever considered maybe I would enjoy his book. George did pretty good, didn't ask too many inane questions. He did have the one trucker who called in about the mysterious cargo. George said "Rod, what do you think? Somethings goin on...." and rod said "Uh yeah well let's get some answers." George replied "Somethins going on..they're hiding something.." then he got the mystery call Ciardelo referenced above. I was surprised George didn't trot out his astronaut memory loss tales. We also got a good angry Kubrick fake moon landing nut. George actually took quite a bit of time to discredit the callers point and really took a strong stance about the whole thing. He must have swallowed an extra bottle of Doc Wallachs brain power pills last night.

zeebo

Quote from: diowulf on February 02, 2017, 10:20:51 AM
I really enjoyed and was informed by last night's first half guest, Rod Pyle and it's actually the only guest who I've ever considered maybe I would enjoy his book. George did pretty good, didn't ask too many inane questions....

Agreed he was a good guest, several historical details that were cool to hear about.  I didn't know for instance that bit about fixing the switch with a ballpoint pen lol.  I did cringe though when George asked him late in the show about claims of fake moon landings - after he'd already earlier given a thorough explanation of this.  (And then in comic irony right afterwords a caller went on about some youtube video which 'proved' otherwise.)

PaulAtreides

George needs to get one of these to shove up his ass perchance to find his head.
http://bit.ly/2ii8CRg

Last night, we hear the great George Noory cite some book from Catherine Shanahan M.D., as "medical proof" that his huckster guests were "right all along." That's Noory and his mission to condemn "fake news" without himself admitting that Shanahan's "work" [in quotes] is not based on peer-reviewed studies. Just a bunch of nonsensical drivel written by a person who perhaps is presenting opinion and unproved medical science as "fact."

In George Noory's world, the medical field never "helps anyone." All they do is cause harm --tell that to the thousands saved every day in our hospitals and clinics by licensed and competent medical professionals. Then, after he claims "Dr. Wallach" was "right all along" -- note the absence of peer reviewed studies, he goes on to cite one example when...get this...only one of one thousand people developed a fatal infection with dental work in spite of antibiotics.

George Noory cares less about the other 999 people who were saved by prescription drugs. I think he summed it up best and even indicted himself a while back by declaring when his criticalhealthnews (dot) com sponsors and payees to the program -- and God know who else is making money off of that mess -- can help "one person," that makes it all worthwhile.

Note the dangerous hypocrisy of George Noory. He can pick out one case of a thousand to falsely condemn all of medical science. Then, he thinks it's "OK" if only one person is "helped" by his paid guests? I see, Noory. That must mean in your logic it's "OK" if so many others are cheated or even harmed by the snake-oil meta bunk? Only "one person" needs to be helped? What did you say?

George Noory, are you admitting that so many others are being lied to?, cheated or even harmed by "alternative medicine?" But it takes only one person to be "helped" that the others are to be sacrificed? Explain your terms, you. Because I know you lurk on these boards and never handle anything in a mature, rational manner. You cannot be an adult and a professional in such manners -- and all you know is name calling and childish insults to try and make your sorry self feel important in this world.

Your supposed "news segment" last night was so flawed. Sans disclaimers, that means your own "spin" on that news could impact Premiere Networks -- because it doesn't air disclaimers that your views don't necessarily reflect that of itself and the affiliates?

Nice to hear Premiere Networks unjustly, dangerously and irresponsibly attack the entire medical profession with what can be considered "fake news." Someone writing some book Noory, is not medical proof and you are fool enough to tell audiences it's "correct" or "true" when it may be nothing but that?

Keep it up, George Noory. You have stated in the past Premiere Networks doesn't tell you what to say -- but it's about time they monitored what you do before they get themselves in legal trouble for condoning what could be adverse medical advice that could get people harmed. Clear enough, hot shot? 

By the way, ask your "expert news guest," one Christian Wilde, why he lists products for sale on his website that lack "Nutrition Facts" that tell consumers what is in those products?  I see, George Noory. It's none of the consumers' business about the ingredients? Is that what you and your "expert health consultants" are telling consumers?

And excuse me if I am wrong, George Noory, did I not hear a paid program from AM 1080 called "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" with paid sponsor Joel Wallach last week in which I understood that this "Dr." [in quotes] attributed all the violent crime in our inner cities to....to....mineral deficiencies? What the hell kind of medical science is that?

George Noory, that sham you are running will someday out. Trust me there. When you drag a major media network down the that level, so many of logic and compassion for others won't sit by and let people be cheated and maybe harmed by what is nothing but "fake news." Just because you say it's so, George Noory, doesn't make it so.

Have you forgot that "Boston-Marathon Bombing" program you did? Recall how you acted off a "tip" and implied that the missing Brown University student, Sunil Tripathi, was involved in that terrorist act? I have a full recording of that program and what you said was beyond irresponsible and shows your lack of integrity.

"Fake news is OK as long as no individual gets harmed," I feel I recall you stated on-air in recent days. Although that innocent young man was found and proved to be dead before that attack, you may have forgotten that your broadcast may have impacted that innocent kid's family. Who were victims of cyber bullying, even threatened over what people said unjustly about their missing loved one.

Those people, if not so occupied and grief stricken, had a darn-good case to sue Premiere Networks over what they endured. Over what some idiot host stated internationally on the radio in the middle of that fervor. Other may agree with me -- they might have had a darn good case and one the network would have to admit it was at fault. Not it, per se, but one George Noory talking out his behind as always.

You forget that, George Noory? How you in your arrogance may have caused harm to the innocent? But you just "blow that off" and move on -- never acknowledging that you screwed up badly and never issuing a public apology.

George Noory and his lecturing and preaching to others. The one never to correct any errors of information he makes -- of course, because he feels himself flawless -- and apparently lacks the conscience and human soul to care what damage he leaves for others he may wrong badly in his narcissistic, egotistical and insecure wake.

zeebo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 02, 2017, 04:53:12 PM
.. Shanahan's "work" [in quotes] is not based on peer-reviewed studies....

No it's "pier-reviewed" i.e. two guys talked about it while fishing off the pier.

zeebo

News flash:  George is pleading with another guest to make the Big Bang make sense.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2017, 02:23:41 AM
News flash:  George is pleading with another guest to make the Big Bang make sense.

I think it was Graham Hancock last night who said something like "Give me one miracle and I'll give you all the others." Meaning that the "Big Bang" is not proven, but so many things rely upon it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2017, 02:39:47 AM
I think it was Graham Hancock last night who said something like "Give me one miracle and I'll give you all the others." Meaning that the "Big Bang" is not proven, but so many things rely upon it.

He was quoting Terence McKenna.

The Snorchlax

Started off Ok then went off the geocentricist crazy rail

zeebo

Quote from: The Snorchlax on February 03, 2017, 02:45:25 AM
Started off Ok then went off the geocentricist crazy rail

I've heard the flat earth folks but this is a new one for me. 

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2017, 02:39:47 AM

Would be interesting sometime to hear a talk about the various big Theories (e.g. Big Bang, Evolution, Relativity) and why they're not Laws, and can there ever be any proof that would make them a law?  I'm kind of sketchy on how that works.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
Would be interesting sometime to hear a talk about the various big Theories (e.g. Big Bang, Evolution, Relativity) and why they're not Laws, and can there ever be any proof that would make them a law?  I'm kind of sketchy on how that works.

i would appreciate that as well. astroguy might be able to do a Big Bang talk...maybe his buzzkill brother expat could tackle Relativity...hmm. I think they think the "proof" for the Big Bang is the ever-expanding universe and the red shift of the stars or something...but I'm just a fan, I'm not a scientist. :) As far as the Big Bang goes, I want to know how you get ALL THIS SPACE into a teeny-tiny package to blow up--and who lit the fuse?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

Your question takes us back to the ancient Greeks who struggled with this very question as THE BIG QUESTION: Is man the measure of all things or is there an absolute truth and if so could we ever know it? As a species we've had millenia to ponder it and yet there's not a great difference to what's presented in Genesis and The Big Bang Theory. Both are essentially a something from nothing miracle. Anyway, these links may help you explore this further

From Wikipedia:
Like theories and hypotheses, laws make predictions (specifically, they predict that new observations will conform to the law), and can be falsified if they are found in contradiction with new data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_(metaphysics)

And you might also find this interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Structure_of_Scientific_Revolutions

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 03, 2017, 02:23:41 AM
"I just don't get it!"

But Jorch sure gets Carnivora, tooomeric, and Super Beets.  "Feb, Feb,.... Feb."