George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

akwilly

First time listening to coast in a long ass time and the station went out lol

zeebo

Oh oh, Linda's veering into some ancient aliens stuff here, don't tell Juan C.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 27, 2017, 12:36:23 AM
sigh, Corsi says Obama signed "a lot" of executive  orders yet he signed less per year than any Prez since the late 1800s. But when Trump does it he's "working hard". Corsi as WH correspondent?

Market going to crash by valentine's  day  and a YUGE earthquake  this year.

The problem isn't the number of Executive Orders, it that many of Obama's went beyond the power of his office. 

He issued directives to ignore laws he didn't like, and create laws he knew Congress wouldn't pass.  (''If Congress won't act, I will'', ''I have a pen and a phone'').  Those were not legitimate Executive Orders. 

You make it sound as though every president gets a certain number of EOs to take any action they want with them.

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2017, 02:27:44 AM
Why do we always lose cool animals like cheetahs and rhinos, but no shortage of friggin mosquitos or that tiny gnat whose habitat is around my kitchen sink.
Citronella.  You know the mosquitos that bite are the ones that don't buzz?  The buzzers are the seekers then they go tell the quiet ones where you are.  So if you are stuck in a room with a buzzer, you won't get bit.  We had to dump water out of any outdoor rubber tires, pots, planters, buckets, cover drainage parts.  It made a difference.  And fruit flies hatch from larvae inside the stem of bananas so I cut the stems down to the nub and toss them, or refrigerate the bananas even though the peel turns color.

Ciardelo

Quote from: loveslibraries on January 28, 2017, 04:05:46 AM
Citronella.  You know the mosquitos that bite are the ones that don't buzz?  The buzzers are the seekers then they go tell the quiet ones where you are.  So if you are stuck in a room with a buzzer, you won't get bit.  We had to dump water out of any outdoor rubber tires, pots, planters, buckets, cover drainage parts.  It made a difference.  And fruit flies hatch from larvae inside the stem of bananas so I cut the stems down to the nub and toss them, or refrigerate the bananas even though the peel turns color.

Not racist, that's just what it is.

CornyCrow

Quote from: loveslibraries on January 28, 2017, 04:05:46 AM
That's handy to know.  Thanks.

expat

Goddam it, Joel  Wallach again tonight. QUAAAAAACK.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

Well, it doesn't seem to be helping him with his pronunciation or any other higher cognitive functions that might help with the show. Nope. It's just more Guest, is it just me or are people acting really weird these days?  ::) :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2017, 11:59:18 AM
Well, it doesn't seem to be helping him with his pronunciation or any other higher cognitive functions that might help with the show. Nope. It's just more Guest, is it just me or are people acting really weird these days?  ::) :D

"How do you do what you do Doctor?"

PaulAtreides

Hey, George.  You look a little swarthy, un-American even.  So remember when Steve Bannon and his goons come for you, that you supported Trump.  And don't say you didn't - don't go all Kellyanne Conway on us.  You're just fucked.  Only "real" Americans for our media.  Furriners need to go.

Ciardelo

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 30, 2017, 12:15:23 PM
Hey, George.  You look a little swarthy, un-American even.  So remember when Steve Bannon and his goons come for you, that you supported Trump.  And don't say you didn't - don't go all Kellyanne Conway on us.  You're just fucked.  Only "real" Americans for our media.  Furriners need to go.

Aren't you Canadian?

ShayP

Quote from: expat on January 30, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

That guy again!!!?  >:(  No surprise though as he seems to be on every other week.  Plus you hear his ads nightly (at least when I listen).  Most of the ads are from him or the other quacks.  Mostly alternative health, and soon...skin products.

When you try to access the Critical Health News website you must enter your email and sign up for the newsletter first.  Before, you could just access it and read all the bullshit without giving up any privacy.

I guess Noory will give his disclaimer about 'not giving medical advice', but he'll actually give medical advice.  ::)

Oh yeah!  Anybody hear how Noory's fund to provide supplements to those "in need" is coming along?  What a shyster! 

Zetaspeak

Every other week? It actually seems like it's almost weekly now...

Jan 30  - Alternative Health (Wallach)
Jan 18 - Alternative Health (Fuc*s)
Jan 12 -Austim & Vaccine + Chronic Pain
Jan 07 - Alternative Cancer RX (Lisa Garr Show)
Jan 03 - Alternative Health (Wallach)

5 Health shows in a month. 3 of them from CHN team of Wallach and Fuc*s! They just had the same show a week and a half ago! This is how crazy it is, Noory himself only did 6 shows between "Health infomercials "

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 30, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

Jan 30  - Alternative Health (Wallach)
Jan 18 - Alternative Health (Fuc*s)
Jan 12 -Austim & Vaccine + Chronic Pain
Jan 07 - Alternative Cancer RX (Lisa Garr Show)
Jan 03 - Alternative Health (Wallach)

5 Health shows in a month. 3 of them from CHN team of Wallach and Fuc*s! They just had the same show a week and a half ago!

Ugh.  :P   It's worse than I thought.  :(

Seriously...it truly is sad that C2C has to rely on this kind of thing.  There are so many other avenues they could take, but don't.  Pathetic.

ItsOver

And the best thing of all, Jorch has his usual super suck Sunday coming-up.  Oh, joy.  :P

Morgus

Quote from: expat on January 30, 2017, 11:44:55 AM
Noory appears to have pushed him up to twice a month now?  :P
Double the kickback money that way...

ShayP

Typically my radio stays on at night, and yes...C2C is on.  I sleep through most or part of it...Unless I want to hear a specific guest.  Nonetheless.  Not tonight.  I hate Wallach and his minions. Radio off! :P  >:(

Dateline

Hurry!  Hurry!  Hurry!  Download the free app, Tune Out!  created by those Coast fans who are tired of being fed bad medicine. 

If you do not have a Smartphone, turning off the radio will accomplish the same result and you will be less stressed.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 30, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

It's all been part of the epic "Countdown to Feb", which peaks tonite with another supplement-filled extravaganza!

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 30, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
It's all been part of the epic "Countdown to Feb", which peaks tonite with another supplement-filled extravaganza!
Ah, yes.  "The month that cannot be fully pronounced" is almost here.  Poor Jorchie.

Juan Cena

Trump Centipede Segments Dave and Trump Geromne Corsi announced Corsi will be Alex Jones' White House tool.

George Noory, the master of fake news, just said the terrorist attack happened in the Canadian city of Montreal. I think it was Quebec, Noory. Like that matters to fools like you. Who never correct errors of news information.

George Noory declared that attack happened at Montreal, if I heard that buffoon right. Then never heard him correct his blunder -- like he cares about "fake news'?
###

ShayP

I think Clyde Lewis just slighted Noory.  He just made a comment about NOT selling supplements.  The caller and Clyde had a good laugh.

michio

Breaking news: Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi joins the Alex Jones Fake News Network (FNN). Stay tuned for WND and FNN correspondent, Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi, for the most terrific fake news stories written. Georgie sNoory welcomes Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi to his growing body of gum-shoe investigative journalists who won't stop until they get to the truth and facts, even if they have to make up the truth and use alternative facts to get there.

Quote from: michio on January 31, 2017, 12:37:44 AM
Breaking news: Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi joins the Alex Jones Fake News Network (FNN). Stay tuned for WND and FNN correspondent, Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi, for the most terrific fake news stories written. Georgie sNoory welcomes Jerome Birther Weird Nuts Diary Corsi to his growing body of gum-shoe investigative journalists who won't stop until they get to the truth and facts, even if they have to make up the truth and use alternative facts to get there.

Jerome can't be all bad, he follows me on Twitter.