• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Ciardelo

This guy is a little painful to listen to, but at least his target dates are in February. Jorch is really having to work to draw him out...but he can coast the next three hours! lol

Zetaspeak

The first caller asked for a personal  reading. Brutal radio, vague answer by guest as Norry moved her a long. "Great job" calk screener. I wonder if it's one and done for callers

Ciardelo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 27, 2017, 12:55:34 AM
The first caller asked for a personal  reading. Brutal radio, vague answer by guest as Norry moved her a long. "Great job" calk screener. I wonder if it's one and done for callers
Yeah, it was pretty awkward. ... dead ... ... air.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 12:54:31 AM
This guy is a little painful to listen to, but at least his target dates are in February. Jorch is really having to work to draw him out...but he can coast the next three hours! lol
Man, where did they dig up this clown?  Painful is right.  Bring on LMH.

Dateline

Here's a tough one for you, Norry.  How would you rate yourself as a talk show host?

You asked the same question to the astrologer, so it's all in the conversation.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 27, 2017, 12:36:23 AM
sigh, Corsi says Obama signed "a lot" of executive  orders yet he signed less per year than any Prez since the late 1800s. But when Trump does it he's "working hard". Corsi as WH correspondent?

Market going to crash by valentine's  day  and a YUGE earthquake  this year.

When you count memoranda he held his own.

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2016/05/presidential-executive-orders-and-executive-memoranda-2641166.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on January 27, 2017, 01:00:46 AM
Here's a tough one for you, Norry.  How would you rate yourself as a talk show host?

You asked the same question to the astrologer, so it's all in the conversation.

He gets it.

Ciardelo

Jorch breaking out the Dean Martin for LMH. Smoooooth Jorch, smoooooth.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 01:09:09 AM
Jorch breaking out the Dean Martin for LMH. Smoooooth Jorch, smoooooth.

Jorch, "Duh Man."  ::)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 01:01:47 AM
When you count memoranda he held his own.

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2016/05/presidential-executive-orders-and-executive-memoranda-2641166.html

I agree with that, even though I think EO have a bit more teeth to it than the memos.

It's great to listen to Linda. Just great classic coast topics without the BS

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 27, 2017, 01:16:55 AM
Jorch, "Duh Man."  ::)

Hmm..black shoe polish in the hair AND mustache. It's a good look for you, George. It's very Ronald Reagan.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 27, 2017, 12:36:23 AM
Market going to crash by valentine's  day  and a YUGE earthquake  this year.

Enjoy it! You earned it, idiot!  ::) :D

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 27, 2017, 01:23:38 AM
It's great to listen to Linda. Just great classic coast topics without the BS

Yes!  Mystery planets, E.T. signals, Earth changes - awesome ... no vitamins or positive-thinking schmaltz.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2017, 01:08:35 AM
You can always tell when this cuck's arguments start to fail because he panics and resorts to name calling..

You can't even live by your own standards. BTW that quote is from the guest, not me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 27, 2017, 01:41:53 AM
You can't even live by your own standards. BTW that quote is from the guest, not me.

Yeah, well, I'm not the one who's here pushing the panic button everyday. That's you and your butthurt lot.  ;)

zeebo

Why do we always lose cool animals like cheetahs and rhinos, but no shortage of friggin mosquitos or that tiny gnat whose habitat is around my kitchen sink.

GravitySucks

I wonder what Linda meant by chaos. It is not a Chinese word.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2017, 02:27:44 AM
Why do we always lose cool animals like cheetahs and rhinos, but no shortage of friggin mosquitos or that tiny gnat whose habitat is around my kitchen sink.

I hear you. I have a moth that is immune to every chemical known to man.

zeebo

Georgie's really ramping up the hard-sell on Linda tonite, with this "Embrace Me" song.  :-\ 

GravitySucks

If the blue-footed booby goes extinct, I am outta here.

Dr. MD MD

Is there an animal we get black hair dye from? If so, I think that will be the next one to go extinct.  ;)

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2017, 02:43:10 AM
Is there an animal we get black hair dye from? If so, I think that will be the next one to go extinct.  ;)

https://youtu.be/J2drY7YARjs

Zetaspeak

That bumper was over the top, even for George

It's a joy to listen LMH. She is so prepared in multiple topics.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 02:40:13 AM
Giraffes are aliens.

They really make no sense like the platypus or the ostrich.  I think they're all alien DNA practical jokes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2017, 02:48:17 AM
They really make no sense like the platypus or the ostrich.  I think they're all alien DNA practical jokes.