• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 26, 2017, 03:17:51 AM
The guest has been ranting in support of Trump and against the media and the globalists. He warned of the false Messiah and says to invest in gold.

The topic is artic expeditions to locate the entrance to inner Earth.

#MakeC2CGreatAgain

Ciardelo

The guest has been ranting in support of Trump and against the media and the globalists. He warned of the false Messiah and says to invest in gold.

The topic is hollow Earth theory.
He's NOT related to Spiro Agnew so STFU hater.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2017, 03:23:12 AM
He's NOT related to Spiro Agnew so STFU hater.

They did not have a live feed on ISS in 1998. That was when they launched the first segment. The russian segment. Unity core module was launched in December 98. They didnt have a live feed unril they got the thing permanently manned. After 2001 if I remember correctly.

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2017, 03:12:08 AM
That's a form of it, yes. But what is sneakier is using the ACTUAL news shows to promote products. ...

Right I was thinking that's even more devious in a way, using the credibility of a legit show to spin ads as 'information'.  Just be honest about when you're selling me something, doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

Now, I'm gonna go swig some beet juice while organizing my dried food packets.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2017, 03:28:04 AM
They did not have a live feed on ISS in 1998. That was when they launched the first segment. The russian segment. Unity core module was launched in December 98. They didnt have a live feed unril they got the thing permanently manned. After 2001 if I remember correctly.
Brooks reminds me of Hoaxy in a lot of ways. He's a great storyteller and has all these projects that are "about" to happen. (The electric truck, the expedition to the hollow earth, etc.) But I listen to the crazy guests for entertainment, not actual news lol.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-brooks-agnew.t842/

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 03:30:44 AM
Right I was thinking that's even more devious in a way, using the credibility of a legit show to spin ads as 'information'.  Just be honest about when you're selling me something, doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

Now, I'm gonna go swig some beet juice while organizing my dried food packets.
I'm SO jelly right now!  >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2017, 03:37:31 AM
Brooks reminds me of Hoaxy in a lot of ways. He's a great storyteller and has all these projects that are "about" to happen. (The electric truck, the expedition to the hollow earth, etc.) But I listen to the crazy guests for entertainment, not actual news lol.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-brooks-agnew.t842/

Yep. I just have a headache and can't sleep.

Looks like he lies about a lot of things. Including his PhD.

Are there 5 people listed as guests at this years Conscious Life Expo that you would listen to and take heed of their advice?  Asking so I can make judicious decisions.

http://www.consciouslifeexpo.com/2017-expo/welcome.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 26, 2017, 03:49:20 AM
Are there 5 people listed as guests at this years Conscious Life Expo that you would listen to and take heed of their advice?  Asking so I can make judicious decisions.

I didn't count any.

Ciardelo

Was this guy in the Wu-Tang Clan?

ZHI GANG SHA

zeebo

Best advice I can give is go with someone wearing a cool hat.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 04:06:01 AM
Well that takes care of four.

Imma go with LMH for my fifth.

Oh wait.  I want to see this one.  I recommend Art and Jorch also attend.

Are Your Breasts the Best They Can Be? with Chiqeeta Jameson

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 26, 2017, 03:58:13 AM
I didn't count any.

Good to know I can always count on you to make the appropriate decision. :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 26, 2017, 04:11:41 AM
Oh wait.  I want to see this one.  I recommend Art and Jorch also attend.

Are Your Breasts the Best They Can Be? with Chiqeeta Jameson

If You’re Dense, You Need to be Smart

https://youtu.be/C8QC-tOtqus

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 04:06:01 AM

That does narrow the field.  Never trust anybody who doesn't wear a hat.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 26, 2017, 04:11:26 AM
Well that takes care of four.

Imma go with LMH for my fifth.

Sorry, Linda, we're going in a different direction. I overlooked one earlier.

Dateline

Don't forego Linda so hattedly.  She sometimes wears a beret, and that could be a soft touch, and not without the harden rim, but it is a hat.

Dateline

Norry sometimes wears a hat when he has a bad hair day, or in his case a no hair day.

zeebo

Quote from: Dateline on January 26, 2017, 10:45:39 AM
Don't forego Linda so hattedly.  She sometimes wears a beret, and that could be a soft touch, and not without the harden rim, but it is a hat.

Speaking of Linda and her inimitable style, she's on tonite.  Wonder if George will casually ask about her social plans for the upcoming convention, then cut to a sentimental bumper, that old smoothie.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on January 26, 2017, 08:18:40 PM
Speaking of Linda and her inimitable style, she's on tonite.  Wonder if George will casually ask about her social plans for the upcoming convention, then cut to a sentimental bumper, that old smoothie.
I still like better some poster, when they were friends, sorry I can't remember who, when my scenario imagining RCH,, with Norry in tow, hitting on women post-convention at some 70's style hotel lounge with music and they replied: more like RCH "negotiating" with some meth head or run-away a truck-stop in exchange for some cigarettes or a ride under a sodium lamp and diesel fumes. Or something like that.

JesusJuice

A first hour guest has been added.

QuoteEarthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss Prof. Michael Brown announcement of the "9th Planet" in our solar system, which is 10 to 20 times the size of Earth; a professor's finding of stars that are yellow sequence like our sun with peculiar pulsations; and the danger of extinction this century for the cheetah and giraffe.

First Hour: Astrologer Kenneth Bowser shares predictions of a large earthquake and a major stock market correction in 2017.

Juan Cena

How can he be both For and against the false Messiah?

Zetaspeak

LOL Brilliant . You can always make a drinking  game for every time  somebody praises Trump, no matter what the topic is. Reminds me of the John B Wells days when every topic turned into a anti-liberal rant.

There's a lot of attractive  women at that conscious expo. Will Jorge bring his 80s boombox to go around playing romantic  bumper music

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 26, 2017, 11:14:05 PM
A first hour guest has been added.

QuoteFirst Hour: Astrologer Kenneth Bowser shares predictions of a large earthquake and a major stock market correction in 2017.

Given the upcoming disasters, we may hear there's never been a better time to: buy gold, horde dried food packets, drink beet juice, or sign up for paranormaldate.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2017, 12:12:05 AM
Given the upcoming disasters, we may hear there's never been a better time to: buy gold, horde dried food packets, drink beet juice, or sign up for paranormaldate.
It may be time to add to my yuge stash of tooomeric and Carnivora.  I don't want to be without something to modulate my immune system.

bateman

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 26, 2017, 11:35:31 PM
LOL Brilliant . You can always make a drinking  game for every time  somebody praises Trump, no matter what the topic is. Reminds me of the John B Wells days when every topic turned into a anti-liberal rant.

There's a lot of attractive  women at that conscious expo. Will Jorge bring his 80s boombox to go around playing romantic  bumper music

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaady in reddddddddddddddd

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2017, 12:12:05 AM
Better sell all your stocks! He's already gone there. Has Jorch ever had a guest say "buy into the market'?

Zetaspeak

sigh, Corsi says Obama signed "a lot" of executive  orders yet he signed less per year than any Prez since the late 1800s. But when Trump does it he's "working hard". Corsi as WH correspondent?

Market going to crash by valentine's  day  and a YUGE earthquake  this year.